Author Topic: EP3 Title ~ Counting Bears is Not Rocket Science  (Read 5598 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP3 Title ~ Counting Bears is Not Rocket Science
« on: November 17, 2004, 11:05:17 AM »
Amazing Race 6       
WYOU 2   Tuesday 11/30/2004 9:00 PM, 1 hr 

Amazing Race 6       

Counting Bears is Not Rocket Science 

A third team is eliminated from the race. Phil Keoghan is the host.  (2004)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From TitanTV

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP3 Title ~ Counting Bears is Not Rocket Science
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 02:25:37 AM »
Next on The Amazing Race
Tuesday, November 30 10PM ET/PT

One Team is hit with a surprise leaving the Pit Stop that lights a fire under them to race hard for the entire leg.

A simple Detour task turns grueling driving several teams to switch tasks out of frustration, and bringing another team to its knees with exhaustion.

One Racer is touched by the effort of her teammate, who battles through what seems like an impossible task. Will the Racer's persistence pay off in the end?

During a Detour, a screaming match between teammates prompts sideline comments from other Teams. Could the constant bickering cause the Team to break down?  ::)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2004, 09:19:14 AM »
One Team is hit with a surprise leaving the Pit Stop that lights a fire under them to race hard for the entire leg.   Could this be the sisters since they are in last place ~ maybe less money being last?

A simple Detour task turns grueling driving several teams to switch tasks out of frustration, and bringing another team to its knees with exhaustion.
Several teams~~~ WOW the teams on the knees are L/B and MJ/D

One Racer is touched by the effort of her teammate, who battles through what seems like an impossible task. Will the Racer's persistence pay off in the end?   WHo will be touched???  Not Lori . .  .could be several but I am going to say the sisters....

During a Detour, a screaming match between teammates prompts sideline comments from other Teams. Could the constant bickering cause the Team to break down?    Well I am sure this is J/V, will it cause their down fall maybe, but nto this episode

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2004, 10:58:48 AM »
Did you see how BlueHair shoved Vic ! Then in the previews for next week it looks like he wants to hit her again..the first week I thought he was funny but, now I can't stomach him and hope that the are eliminated soon . I think he's on coke or crack ..who acts like that ..? GRRRRRRRRR He should be disqualified for being an asshole !

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2004, 11:18:30 AM »
yep, jsut think at how he may treat her if the cameras were not there  ?:)

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2004, 09:57:50 PM »
He's probably an abusive husband...Vic has all the classic symptoms of an abused wife. Jonathan may also be withdrawing from cigarettes or coke.  He should be arrested for his treatment of Vic.
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2004, 01:00:23 PM »
I've had enough of that jerk  |:(

Saw this at Blows Link

TITLE:
The Amazing Race 6 - Show No. 603

SYNOPSIS:
Counting Bears Is Not Rocket Science: The third team is eliminated.

Sounds like they're counting toy bears? The 'rocket science' reference makes me think there's more to it than it seems... possibly a relatively simple task, but there's some sort of twist to it.

I like It !! ^:)^

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2004, 06:17:40 PM »
I am glad that I am not the only one that sees blue hair's abusiveness. He even yelled at one of the m&m's (NY friends). It is so funny that he kept yelling this game teaches you about yourself. Obviously, he hasn't learned a thing. I hope it is a women that yells the sideline comments at him.  ;D

Are L/B and D/MJ the last ones counting bears? In the preview D looks exhausted.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2004, 08:19:21 PM »
Don does look exhausted ..I get the feeling that the title comes from Bolo since he and Lori look so frustrated ..it looks like tiny teddy bears in a bin that they are trying to count .Then we see haystacks in a field ..Vic looks like shes having a asthma attack or something while she's doing the task ..Jon actually looks concerned and it looks like he runs to her side . Maybe the Don/MJ looking exhausted is misdirection and it is Jon/Vic who are eliminated because she cannot do the roadblock whatever ..YAY  :)* ^:)^

One Team is hit with a surprise leaving the Pit Stop that lights a fire under them to race hard for the entire leg. Lena & Kristy ?..I really have no idea lol

We see Don on his knees looking exhausted and Lori & Bolo frustrated . I think its Lori & Bolo that switch tasks .

One Racer is touched by the effort of her teammate, who battles through what seems like an impossible task. Will the Racer's persistence pay off in the end?
I'm going to watch the promo again  ;D brb

During a Detour, a screaming match between teammates prompts sideline comments from other Teams. Could the constant bickering cause the Team to break down I wonder if this isn't at the Ice Bar ..? Someone is taughting someone while trying to drink out of the frozen beer mug?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2004, 08:31:30 PM by puddin »

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2004, 01:52:07 PM »
hey all,
i was just thinking about who would be touched by her teammates efforts... the one I'm thinking of would be rebecca (of adam and rebecca- the formerly dating couple). after their fight last week, maybe he wants to prove himself to her by rocking the detour, and she realizes why she liked him in the first place.
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2004, 07:05:39 PM »
That's a good point, drumstyx.  It could very well play out that way. 
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2004, 07:06:11 PM »
I think you have it drums  ^:)^..I forgot about the preview at the end of last weeks episode  :D
eyemail ~

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2004, 10:42:31 PM »
"Counting Bears Is Not Rocket Science" -- Nine teams set out from Voss, Norway and race all the way to Stockholm, on THE AMAZING RACE 6, Tuesday, Nov. 30 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

At the world's largest IKEA store, teams face a simple detour, which proves to be a grueling challenge for some teams as they struggle to take inventory of more than 2,000 pots, pans and stuffed animals. Meanwhile, one racer is touched by their teammate's persistence in what seems to be an impossible task.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2004, 11:29:54 PM »
Adam and Rebecca, former dating couple  :()(), looking to get back together. :()() Oh please, that boy is so gay and Rebecca is nothing but another Grace (from Will and Grace). [ ;) ;) puddin!] They may have gotten past CBS with their story, but they cannot escape gaydar!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 12:34:18 AM by chakeeta33 »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2004, 11:44:23 PM »
  :(*8 ?:) ?:)? :)X :)* :()() chakeeta !! Oh my , I should scold you but I'm too busy rotflmao..now behave or I'm going to have to spank you  :(*8 88)) ..that was funny but maybe just a tad harsh . Would you edit the  {edit}  part please ?   ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 12:41:51 AM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2004, 12:37:06 AM »
Okay...if I must...how's that?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF