Author Topic: MW Round 10 Quiz Discussion  (Read 4932 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
MW Round 10 Quiz Discussion
« on: November 14, 2004, 10:02:22 PM »
Round 10 
Check out our other games Gold Diiigger
Mediiia Whore: The Amazing Race 6
Mediiia Adulterer: Survivor

Who would have guessed the stars of an entire episode would be chicken bones. Everything else was boring and predictable. The hell with the sad attempt to edit Sarge having a chance, give us more chicken bones!

Challenges with chicken bones to balance on! Challenges with chicken bones to dive for! Challenges with puzzles made of chicken bones! Challenges to build the best shelter out of chicken bones! Challenges with trivia questions about chicken bones!

Wait... an entire season where the chicken bones play against each other to win a million dollars! Talk about excitement, it's mouth watering fun.

The Welcome Message loves them bones. Put them on eBay to bid on Mark! America needs them bones!

Round 10 Picks

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off? (83 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza Julie Leann No one Scout Twila 

Who wins the immunity challenge? (63 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza Julie Leann Scout There's no IC Twila 

Who wins the reward challenge? (49 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza Julie Leann Scout There's no RC Twila 

Will both Chris and Chad escape being booted? (25 Minutes of Fame)  LOL! No Yes 

Does Eliza lobby anyone to have Scout booted? (25 Minutes of Fame)  *blink* No Yes 

Who does the booted player vote for? (42 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza Julie Leann Scout The chicken bones Twila 

What is the final vote? (34 Minutes of Fame)  4 to 4 5 to 3 6 to 2 7 to 1 Something not listed here 

Who complains the most about the rain storm? (29 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza Julie Leann Mediiia Whore Scout Twila 

Does the pig fulfill its true purpose this week? (26 Minutes of Fame)  No Slurp, baby back ribs Yes  

Who is biggest center of attention this week? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza Julie Leann Scout The chicken bones Twila 

Who manages to be the most under the radar this week? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza Julie Leann Scout The chicken bones Twila 

Should Twila and Sarge marry and have babies with bad hair cuts? (40 Minutes of Fame) 
I'm going to be sick
No, now where's the chicken bones? ?:)?
 No, Sarge should mate with the pig
No, Twila is too good for Sarge
 Not until gay marriage is legal
Yes, and CBS should air the wedding
Yes, but only if they do an adult video
Yes, fugly kids rule!  :D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: MW Round 10 Quiz Discussion
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2004, 11:18:12 PM »
Early guesses * waffling*

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off? (83 Minutes of Fame) Chad
Who wins the immunity challenge? (63 Minutes of Fame)  LeeAnn
Who wins the reward challenge? (49 Minutes of Fame) Eliza/Ami/Chad/Chris
Will both Chris and Chad escape being booted? (25 Minutes of Fame) NO
Does Eliza lobby anyone to have Scout booted? (25 Minutes of Fame) *blink*
Who does the booted player vote for? (42 Minutes of Fame) Ami /Eliza/Julie
What is the final vote? (34 Minutes of Fame) 6 to 2
Who complains the most about the rain storm? (29 Minutes of Fame) Scout
Does the pig fulfill its true purpose this week? (26 Minutes of Fame) Yes
Who is biggest center of attention this week? (30 Minutes of Fame)Chad ( he's the boot? why not)
Who manages to be the most under the radar this week? (30 Minutes of Fame) Chris
Should Twila and Sarge marry and have babies with bad hair cuts? (40 Minutes of Fame) No, now where's the chicken bones
« Last Edit: November 17, 2004, 06:28:33 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2004, 02:45:37 PM »
It can nto be Chad he is on me MW team and I took the 45 point hit last week!!!!!! Dang it who will I pick up?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2004, 10:33:56 AM »
Did anyone make their picks yet?? Are you going to post them ,,I need some ideas on the IC winner and the Rain complainer ? as well as who the booted player votes for ..

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2004, 11:10:55 AM »
Over at Chatter Julie looks to be the IC winner. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2004, 11:19:08 AM »
thanks amikino  :)_{}
Yep and Chad to boot   :':') I'm still not convinced that Julie wins the IC .It could be they are basing there picks on the Tribe march ( something bouncing around her chest which I now believe is just her hair and it just maybe the march back from TC from last week )..in the vidcaps LeeAnn /Eliza look like they have the best hold on the poll. We can only see Ami's feet slipping and I'm assuming that Chris doesn't so so well do to perhaps a hangover from the RC ..so I'm going to pick between LeeAnn or Eliza..most likely Eliza ..she's small and feisty .

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2004, 09:48:11 AM »
Who gets voted off? (83 Minutes of Fame) Chad
Who wins the immunity challenge? (63 Minutes of Fame) Julie
Who wins the reward challenge? (49 Minutes of Fame) Ami (Ami's part of the winning team)
Will both Chris and Chad escape being booted? (25 Minutes of Fame) LOL!
Does Eliza lobby anyone to have Scout booted? (25 Minutes of Fame) *blink*
Who does the booted player vote for? (42 Minutes of Fame) Ami (pure guestimation)

What is the final vote? (34 Minutes of Fame) 6 to 2
Who complains the most about the rain storm? (29 Minutes of Fame) Leann (don't really know)
Does the pig fulfill its true purpose this week? (26 Minutes of Fame) No (anyone know about this?)
Who is biggest center of attention this week? (30 Minutes of Fame) Scout (another guess)
Who manages to be the most under the radar this week? (30 Minutes of Fame) Chris (another guess)
Should Twila and Sarge marry and have babies with bad hair cuts? (40 Minutes of Fame) Yes, fugly kids rule! (is there a correct answer to this question?)

Any assistance would be appreciated since not only am I sucking big-time with my personal points, but I'm also dragging down the group.  Wink-wink, nudge-nudge.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2004, 11:16:33 AM »
Does the pig fulfill its true purpose this week? (26 Minutes of Fame) No (anyone know about this?)
The pig is part of the Reward Challenge..they return it or bring it with them ..I have yes
Should Twila and Sarge marry and have babies with bad hair cuts? (40 Minutes of Fame) Yes, fugly kids rule! (is there a correct answer to this question?)
Not to sway you amikino but, I think that chicken bones is the correct answer .

Round 10 
Check out our other games Gold Diiigger
Mediiia Whore: The Amazing Race 6
Mediiia Adulterer: Survivor

Who would have guessed the stars of an entire episode would be chicken bones. Everything else was boring and predictable. The hell with the sad attempt to edit Sarge having a chance, give us more chicken bones!

Challenges with chicken bones to balance on! Challenges with chicken bones to dive for! Challenges with puzzles made of chicken bones! Challenges to build the best shelter out of chicken bones! Challenges with trivia questions about chicken bones!

Wait... an entire season where the chicken bones play against each other to win a million dollars! Talk about excitement, it's mouth watering fun.

The Welcome Message loves them bones. Put them on eBay to bid on Mark! America needs them bones!

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2004, 04:28:52 PM »
I am going with my gut this week, and its not for Chad being booted. I will either be wrong, and drop in rank or be right and finally pull ahead. Either way, I have to go with my gut and its been saying Chad stays. Sorry ahead of time if it causes our team to lose points, but I just can't shake this feeling. ?:)?
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2004, 04:31:47 PM »
good for you!! I did not want to pick Chad ~ but i was easily swayed...plus he was on my MW team so I could not take the chance.  No biggie about the points ~ I am not doing so well either

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2004, 05:20:54 PM »
You don't have to apologize tina..just curious , if you don't mind me asking..who do you think is the boot?

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2004, 05:50:00 PM »
I honestly believe Ami is going tonight.  A few reasons: 1) The women have enough of them left to afford to boot her. 2) She is a strong physical and mental threat. 3) She is too manipulative and some of the women see that already and last but not least i have a hard time believeing MB will allow for such a one-sided gender game, what fun is too see each man get picked off, its too obvious according to the women's plan. Also, (forgot a reason) Ami had alot of air time last week, Chad hasn't had that much. MB tends to edit according to the TC result, so my gut says Ami.
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2004, 07:01:58 PM »
Stupid MB rehashing Men against the women .. :(*8 I still feel bad about Rory and Bubba..I don't blame the gals I blame MB .

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2004, 07:56:35 PM »
Dammit, I am never going with my gut again. I should have known I couldn't trust myself. Dang it, I want to kick myself.