Author Topic: EP2 Title~ "I'm His Not Wife. He Doesn't Need to Scream at Me. "  (Read 6590 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP2 Title~ "I'm His Not Wife. He Doesn't Need to Scream at Me. "
« on: November 13, 2004, 11:26:30 PM »
Amazing Race 6       
WYOU 2   Tuesday 11/23/2004 9:00 PM, 1 hr 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing Race 6       

The second leg of the race begins in Iceland where the 10 teams take a plane to Norway. The detour challenge proves to be overly exhausting for one racer, and one team receives an unexpected penalty at the pit stop that may affect their outcome. A second team is eliminated. Phil Keoghan is the host.  (2004)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2004, 12:57:48 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP2 Title~ "I'm His Wife. He Doesn't Need to Scream at Me. "
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2004, 10:55:35 AM »
Next on The Amazing Race
Tuesday, November 23 10PM ET/PT

A fight over a pair of sunglasses brings one Racer to tears and leads the Team to a deep discussion about their relationship.

A Detour proves to be incredibly exhausting and painful as one Racer finds it nearly impossible to remain standing.

At the Pit Stop, one Team gets an unexpected penalty. Will it cost them the Race?

One Team uses wits and charm to get the help of a local who takes a ride with them.

Struggling over how to navigate causes some serious infighting for one Team that ends with one teammate demanding an apology from the other and creating a spectacle.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2004, 11:31:07 AM »
Using charm is either the sisters or the friends ~ i am leaning towards the sisters.

Fight has to be Victoria and blue hair

What coudl the penalty be???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2004, 11:38:49 AM »
from Phil's TV guide interview~
TVGO: Any other big "firsts" planned?
Keoghan: There's a slight alteration to one of the rules, which has quite a dramatic impact. I'm not going to tell you what it is because it's nicely revealed in the series, but we've been looking at different ways to tweak the show and make it more challenging. People study this show; they really understand every intricate detail of it. There's one guy this season, Jonathan, who is a huge race fan and knows everything about the show.

I have no idea Texan ..Phil didn't say exactly ..I wonder about this..could it be that they aren't allowed to use the locals to guide them? ..Just a guess..lol I have no idea ?

One Team uses wits and charm to get the help of a local who takes a ride with them.

HellBoy and whats her name
A fight over a pair of sunglasses brings one Racer to tears and leads the Team to a deep discussion about their relationship

ummm Blue hair & Victoria ..? their are so many possability's here  lol
Struggling over how to navigate causes some serious infighting for one Team that ends with one teammate demanding an apology from the other and creating a spectacle.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2004, 12:27:27 PM »
Blue hair has a tempor, I didn't even realize it! ;)

He's such a nice, down to earth guy! BARF!

Rob

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2004, 09:23:25 PM »
I believe the friends from NYC said they would use flirting to get themselves far. I can't see the sisters, or atleast one of them, using sex appeal.

It could be anyone that has the agrument, but I could see the playmate and blue hair having the biggest brawl.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2004, 09:45:40 PM »
I believe the friends from NYC said they would use flirting to get themselves far. I can't see the sisters, or atleast one of them, using sex appeal.
thanks chakeeta..I totally missed that part  :D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2004, 02:18:41 PM »
Just another thought about the penalty..last season they were only allowed to use the maps that were provided in the clues..I maybe way off here  but, wern't Hayden and Aaron bragging that they had a map when Bolo & Lori were behind them and they were looking for the Lagoon  ? I'll have to rewatch when I get a chance to be sure..

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2004, 06:21:37 PM »
last season they were only allowed to use the maps that were provided in the clues..I maybe way off here  but, wern't Hayden and Aaron bragging that they had a map when Bolo & Lori were behind them and they were looking for the Lagoon 
Puddin, yes they were bragging. I was wondering about the map thing. Kudos to you for attempting to rewatch that ep. I could barely get through it the first time.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP2 Title~ "I'm Not His Wife. He Doesn't Need to Scream at Me. "
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2004, 12:59:13 AM »
I saw a Quick Promo , its either Meredith and Maria who says "I'm Not His Wife. He Doesn't Need to Scream at Me. "
« Last Edit: November 19, 2004, 11:40:09 AM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: EP2 Title~ "I'm His Not Wife. He Doesn't Need to Scream at Me. "
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2004, 09:59:26 AM »
I was going to post that today too....I think it has to do with them not beign able to drive the stick....they are in front of another team ~ you can hear the honking . . . . wonder if the guy gets too in their face and gets a penalty....heck if they are that upset...get out and drive them out of the way atleast.   maybe the girls get a local to drive them and get a penalty because it says drive yourself.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2004, 11:34:25 AM »
Back to the stupid part...I don't understand why these morons do not learn to drive a stick shift before even attempting to try-out for TAR! |:(

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2004, 02:20:31 PM »
I agree if you are going for a mill you know they will have a standard in some countries ~ and the diesel gas HELLO this ahs been a big issue in the past...look

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2004, 03:34:35 PM »
OH good point Texan!! That jusy maybe it..! Later I'll post some vidcaps..Did you also see in the promo that there is some sort of Bow & Arrow Target thingeys..?

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2004, 04:10:25 PM »
Do these people not have to pass an IQ test?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2004, 06:05:07 PM »
RealityTV world does such a great job of capturing pictures and speculating..spoilers
For those that don't know here is the link
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/880.shtml

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID37&conf=DCConfID13

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2004, 02:56:51 AM »
Thanks, puddin'. I think we do a pretty good job here, also. ;)

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2004, 08:18:45 AM »
I think the team that fights over sungalsses in Adam and Rebecca becuase in the first epsidoe they already faught over the glasses she got amd and said "Sungallses are not conducsive for fog" when he put them on in Iceland.  And i read on another sight with a interview from Mirna that you are allowed to take locals with you in a car they just cant drive. And i dont think its Meri and Maria becuase it shows them in the commercial finally going at a normal speed with Maria drving. I think the team that gets a penalty is not on the commercial so i think its either MJ and Don, Hayden and Aaron, Adam and and Rebecca, Kris and Jon, or Lena and Kristy. But maybe Lori and Bolo. 
And someone said something about people not knowing about drving stick before going on the race.  Threre were  alot of people in past seasons who could not drvie stick, i know Will at the top of my head, and Heather or Eve.
And it looked like Gus and Hera had no prob with the roadblock and Kendra is having a lot of trouble.  Then i would guess that the detour would be those boats b/c thats the only physically demanding thing, and i would guess that zip-line in Norway everyone would have to do it, like how everyone had to go down that hill in leg 2 of AR4. 

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2004, 11:33:36 AM »
Welcome Never0102!
I think Phil wanted to give Lori a penalty for being so unforgiving.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2004, 03:26:58 PM »
Thanks, puddin'. I think we do a pretty good job here, also. 
:-* :-*
Nice job analyzing never0102 ..please keep posting  ^:)^
 ^:)^
  (#) Welcome  to the forum never0102  :)_{}

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2004, 06:11:08 PM »
I am also going to add that i think the commercials are a misdirection b/c i remember two commercials from teh summer one had a shot of Brandon and Nicole saying "They are fast" and it shows Ali and Donny running, and A/D then got eliminated.  Another was in India Kim said "We are in big trouble" on the commercial and B/N were not shown and B/N came in last and C/K did real good. 
     It looks like all teams get evened up becuase Meri and Maria were ahead of Kris and Jon.  My guesses would be Lori and Bolo take a local for a ride? and Adam and Rebecca get eliminated they were seen fighing (she was crying) on the rode that was in the backround of Maria and Meredith when the one girl says the name of the epsidoe and it was daylight, so my guess is they are behind them.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2004, 02:40:20 AM »
Thanks, puddin'. I think we do a pretty good job here, also.  :-* :-*