Author Topic: "who will sell their soul to the devil for a million dollars?"  (Read 2389 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
"who will sell their soul to the devil for a million dollars?"
« on: November 12, 2004, 11:04:47 PM »
Posted on Fri, Nov. 12, 2004

Sarge Dismissed From 'Survivor'

Associated Press

NEW YORK - Lea alliance on CBS' "Survivor: Vanuatu - Islands of Fire."

An alliance of six women, dubbed "estrogen city" by the 40-year-old on the reality show, voted Masters off the island, making him the first person on the show's jury. Last week, the same group of women voted off another male player, Rory Freeman.

"I can say a lot of hateful things," Masters told The Associated Press Friday. "In my mind, it's just a way of saying `a group of sorry women.'"

The burly drill sergeant from South Carolina isn't afraid to acknowledge he's bitter about his dismissal. After being voted off, the first thing Masters wanted to do was "take all those nice blankets and burn them and throw all the pots in the ocean."

"But I'm a nice person," he told the AP. "I don't take revenge. I can deal with my emotions."

During his time in Vanuatu, Masters grew a beard ("It makes me look mean and I'm not"), sunbathed in the nude ("I'm still young and still crazy") and was the mastermind behind a five-man alliance that voted off four younger male players.

Now that Masters is on the jury that will choose the show's $1 million winner, he's looking for the player with the strongest will who "plays for themselves."

"It's all about seeing who will sell their soul to the devil for a million dollars," he said.

ON THE NET

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor9

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Fort Jackson drill sergeant ousted on "Survivor"?"
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 11:08:54 PM »

Staff Report

Lea “Sarge” Masters, the Fort Jackson drill sergeant, became the latest casualty in the gender war on “Survivor: Vanuatu.”

Acknowledging, “I couldn’t link myself to gender city,” a frustrated and angry Sarge was voted off.

That leaves two men to figure out how to get into the good graces of the six women who have shown only slight signs of betraying their alliance. They have their work cut out for them.

“These bunch of women are very conniving,” Sarge said.

However, Sarge may eventually be able to exact a measure of revenge, because he will be on the jury that picks the winner of the $1 million prize.

In other developments on Thursday night’s program, Ami won the immunity challenge, while Leanne and Julie won the chicken wings and champagne reward challenge.

Leanne and Julie seemed to be forming a tight bond when they shared their reward. Does that bode ill for the rest of the women? Next week’s episode may reveal a surprise or two. You can be sure Sarge will be watching.

The next episode of “Survivor: Vanuatu” will be televised on Thursday at 8 p.m. on WLTX-19, cable channel 9.

— Pat Berman

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/10160649.htm

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
Re: "who will sell their soul to the devil for a million dollars?"
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2004, 10:17:39 AM »
Puddin! I know, I know! The answer to your question is Chris!  **:)** **:)** **:)** **:)** **:)**
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!