Archive > The Apprentice

tHE aPPRENTICE pOLL

<< < (2/2)

RudyRules:
Thanks for the Poll, Wendy!  I voted No...do not bring back the fireees.  Once fired that's it.  If the show involved layoffs also...then yes...bring back the layoffs?  Even then however, it seems to puts a crimp in the game plan for the teams...gets them off kelter a bit.  But you know Burnett!!  He loves to interrupt the rhythm of his shows...toss in twists n' turns etc.  B:) B:) 88))

Wendy...good luck with S11.  I haven't kept up with your adventure...so not sure exactly where you are in the process.  ?:)? 

I really like The Apprentice.  It's interesting and educational re: good business techniques.  I didn't like the donald much at first...but getting used to him.  I REALLY love love the NYC photography! :)_| Kewl!

Ruday ;D

WENDY:
Thanks RudyRules! My thoughts exactly... I like thsi season a lot... I totaly agree with you about the people who were already fired and not bringing them back- it is not fair! I mean, what a "twist" huh? That stuff only makes me mad... If you're fired, you're fired....  :\/

WENDY:

--- Quote from: Zyx on November 11, 2004, 03:01:28 PM ---The Apprentice rules! BTW, WENDY, do win S11!

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the enthusiasm Zyx... I hope they give me a chance to... **:)**

'keeta:
I think once your gone, that's it. I mean, what does MB think this is Survivor (Lil and Burton)?

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: chakeeta33 on November 28, 2004, 01:50:27 AM ---I think once your gone, that's it. I mean, what does MB think this is Survivor (Lil and Burton)?

--- End quote ---
Yeah! Right on, chakeeta33! I hated the twist on Survivor when they brought back the bootoffs. Sucked. |:( 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version