Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

The biggest Loser

<< < (4/5) > >>

Blue Jean Baby:
i agree, he has tried the hardest.  He is looking good and he has had a good attitude the whole time as far as i have seen.

t

irelen:
I really think that Ryan should and will win. He has lost the most, and has worked hard the entire time. Also, he has played the mental, strategic side of the game as of late the most. Gary, I like, but I do not think that he will win. On the last episode Bob said that Gary weighed less than him. He doesn't have much left to lose unless he loses to an unhealthy weight again. Ryan also has a HUGE lead on everyone else. I only see one possible conclusion unless someone went home and screwed up their diet and exercise.

Texan:
Any one knwo how they will pick the final person?  Is it just the total percentage they lost?

irelen:
Well, if anyone watched, Ryan DID indeed win. Thes used the % of body fat before and after as well as their total percentage of weight loss.  Kelly's total was 50, Gary's was 54, Ryan's was 55. Ryan lost a total of 122, Gary - weighed in at 150's, can't remember, someone can correct me later, and Kelly lost 76.

Next week one of the other contestants will win 100,000 as a consolation prize. They will weigh in to see who has lost the most amongst the losers. We don't think that Kelly and Gary have a chance at it but do not know for sure.

Texan:
thanks did nto see the show.... will go later to the site to get the recap

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version