Author Topic: S9 Ep 10 Title "Culture Shock and Violent Storms"  (Read 7542 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
S9 Ep 10 Title "Culture Shock and Violent Storms"
« on: November 03, 2004, 04:45:08 PM »
S9 Ep 10 Title "Culture Shock and Violent Storms"
Thanks to Nasty Nana & Okiegirl @ chatter
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 05:29:45 PM by puddin »

Offline WarriorSpawn

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: S9 Ep 10 Title "Culture Shock and Violent Storms"
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 10:21:18 AM »
I just find it funny that the guys are pissed about how things went...when they knew that at some point in time they were going to merg and would need the votes.  They continued to vote out the young guys and now we are going to be looking at an all women's final.  I'm going to quit watching....I've had enough of the two faced women.....it is really sad when a man can not be trusted when he gives his word.  Twila and Julie screwed Sarge....I hate Ami with a passion....can't stand to look at her or even hear her talk.... |:( >:(

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2004, 10:13:25 AM »
Don't forget about Chris- not sure what he was thinking.. I really wanted Sarge to win! :':')
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Riverrat

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2004, 10:35:59 AM »
Yeah!!! What was that crap about "a vote for you Sarge, not against you." uh huh tell it to someone that believes it. I've been kinda out of the loop this week with a cold and hubby down in the back so I haven't heard what Sarge had to say about that and the chicken bones. Makes me ashamed of my sex watching those women.

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2004, 10:40:52 AM »
You know Riverrat, I was thinking the same exact thing! It is embarassing! I swear, if it was me on that show, I would put those women in their places... Twila to! She was doing so well for a while there, and then she fed into those girls, and it is so disappointing.
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Riverrat

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2004, 11:26:45 PM »
I'm highly disappointed in Twila. I thought she had bigger um brains than that. That chicken wing thing just pissed me off. How degrading was that?

I finally read what Sarge had to say but, he is a bigger person than i am. What is so sad now is that one of those sorry females or bi males or, whatever is going to win that million. Maybe they will choke on a chicken bone.  :()()

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2004, 01:10:54 AM »
What Chris said about his vote had to do with the fact that he knew that there weren't enough votes to save Sarge so he went with the others to trick them into thinking he was on their side. He also said that he was going to burn them all after he said the vote was for sarge. Hope this clears up things a little.

Riverrat

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2004, 01:51:49 AM »
Hi irelen. Nice to see you posting.  :)_{}

Yep I read that Chris said he would get em for Sarge. We'll see but, it sure didn't hurt him to vote that way. It may or may not help him. Actually I hope it helps him.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2004, 12:42:03 AM »
Wow, why does everyone hate Ami so much?  Remember she is playing a game to win a million dollars.  As for Twila, I didn't really care for her in the beginning but as time goes by she is actually alright.  I like her good work ethic, she is straight up with her thoughts too and she too is playing the game to win the million bucks.  So go Ami and Twila.  It is better to play the game hard and win the million bucks, then to whine, strip for chocolate and  peanut butter and win the money cos no one liked the psychotic oponent, Matt.  Just my opinion that is all. :\/

Offline WarriorSpawn

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2004, 10:10:44 AM »
I just find Ami repulsive...she wants to be this "girl power" hero, but she hasn't lived the life...I'm sorry...you take your clothes off for all the world to see and then have the audacity to climb on a moral high horse and parade yourself around as better than the others...please!  Not one of those women liked Twila from the beginning.  She knew it!  When she found a place that she fit in she turns around and stabs her FRIENDS in the back...They are really making the female of the specie look good!  I hope they're proud of what they did when this is all over!

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2004, 11:04:12 AM »
i hope they are proud too because they deserve to be.  They are both playing a good game.  They are both strong players.  Survivor is a game about making choices and alliances.  Twila made her choice last week, based on a lie by Julie but that was not her fault.  i am actually Twila did not flip flop this episode, i think in the long run flip flopping would hurt her more.  Chris did not vote ewith Sarge any way, so it would not have really mattered.  Most of ths game is mental, Ami is playing agreat mental game.  i think allot of guys are just pissed that they woman are playing so well...

Offline WarriorSpawn

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2004, 12:36:31 PM »
Everyone in their right minds knows that if it came down to a survival situation that Sarge would have been the one to make it to the end...He's no idiot.  He has a master's degree in chemical engineering for crying out loud.  I admit that the guys were stupid and made a bunch of bad choices early on...but I don't believe there is any honor in lying, cheating, and stealing to win.  Twila was stupid for voting the way that she did...and chris was and still is an idiot.  Twila just cost her only chance to get in to the final vote!  I just hate the fact that the best and the strongest always get voted out by the scrawny and weak!  If it wasn't for sarge and Twila neither tribe would have anything that they are now enjoying!

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2004, 04:14:45 PM »
Guess what?  It is a game!!!! It is not a real survival situation.  No one has stole and if they did it would be part of the GAME like Rupertstealing in Pearl Island.  Lying is part of this game so it is not cheating.  They would not have taken Twila to the final  two only final four she has just as good of a chance at that now.  THEY ARE PLAYING A GAME....  The girls are playing it better!

Offline WarriorSpawn

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2004, 04:29:40 PM »
No they are not!  They are playing a dishonorable game!  Outwit, Outplay, Outlast...not out lie, out cheat, and out steal!

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2004, 04:47:27 PM »
But if a man is doing it like Rupert or Rob that is ok?

It is all the same.  i do not like half those girls but just the same i can see they are playing a good game...  i would much rather have Sarge win or Chad win but to me they are playing a great game.  No one is lying or cheating or stealing any more then in any other season; actually less then some.  People just can't handle it because those woman are kicking butt...

Riverrat

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2004, 09:42:43 AM »
Hey Warrior!  :)_{} Welcome to the board. I'm so glad you decided to join us.  (#)

hummm maybe we could say out strip instead of out steal.  :()() 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2004, 10:56:31 AM »
what River said...I'm not sure if I gave you a big ole welcome Warrior
  :)_{}  WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME   :)_{}

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2004, 11:02:28 AM »
woo hoo glad to have more peeps posting with us!!!  Keep posting.   :)()

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2004, 03:55:17 PM »
People just can't handle it because those woman are kicking butt...
Well t, if all the women were gals I loved/liked...I'd say woo hooo girls...go kick some major guy a$$es!!  I just don't like the girls chosen for S9.  Twila's ok...but still not an all time gal fav of mine.  A mix of Sandra D, Christy Smith, Gretchen, Kelly Wiglesworth, Tina, Elisabeth, Neleh, Kathy, Sonja, Gina, Janet, and Christa...would be totally more interesting & entertaining, IMHO!! :)_{}