Author Topic: MW Round 8 Game Discussion  (Read 2895 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
MW Round 8 Game Discussion
« on: November 03, 2004, 10:17:05 AM »
Round 8 
Check out our other games Gold Diiigger
Mediiia Adulterer: Survivor

Rory has more lives then a cat. He dodges every bullet thrown at him in this game and will win in the end. Start getting used to it now and remember to vote for Rory when CBS decides to give another million out after the finale. He'll need it to pay for the damages caused of his slash and burn Yasur strategy.

It was decided that Julie was SEEN doing the most amount of work. Yes, everyone said that Twila does everything but Mark didn't let us see much of it this week. Send your best death stares in his general direction.

And although a number of people were SEEN doing next to nothing, John and his nappy style wins the most lazy Survivor of the Year award. Vote for him in the Postiiis.

Question My Answer
Who gets voted off? (75 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza Julie Lea Leann No one Rory Scout Twila 
Who wins the immunity challenge? (54 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza Julie Lea Leann Lopevi Rory Scout There's no immunity challenge Twila Yasur 
Who wins the reward challenge? (37 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza Julie Lea Leann Lopevi Rory Scout There's no reward challenge Twila Yasur 
How many votes will the booted player receive? (32 Minutes of Fame)  1 10 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Who does Jeff talk to first at tribal council? (37 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza Julie Lea Leann No one Rory Scout Twila 
Is there a merge?  (20 Minutes of Fame)  No Only between Chris and Chad Yes 
Who makes the most individual alliances during the episode? (44 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza Julie Lea Leann No one Rory Scout Twila 
How much will Scout help her tribe during the challenge(s)? (35 Minutes of Fame)  An average amount Less than nothing More than the others Next to nothing Nothing She quits Very Little 
What is the first animal seen? (43 Minutes of Fame)  Bat Bird Dolphin Fish Lizard Monkey Pig Something not listed here Spider Whale 
What does Mediiia Whore do when Sarge bares his bottom? (45 Minutes of Fame)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: MW Round 8 Game Discussion
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2004, 10:56:02 AM »
okay ths is what I put in  ~ incase I forget to vote.  These are subject to change

Who gets voted off? (75 Minutes of Fame)  Julie
Who wins the immunity challenge? (54 Minutes of Fame)  Ami
Who wins the reward challenge? (37 Minutes of Fame) Yasur 
How many votes will the booted player receive? (32 Minutes of Fame)   5 
Who does Jeff talk to first at tribal council? (37 Minutes of Fame) Rory
Is there a merge?  (20 Minutes of Fame)   Yes 
Who makes the most individual alliances during the episode? (44 Minutes of Fame)  Julie
How much will Scout help her tribe during the challenge(s)? (35 Minutes of Fame)   Very Little  
What is the first animal seen? (43 Minutes of Fame)  Something not listed here
What does Mediiia Whore do when Sarge bares his bottom? (45 Minutes of Fame)  goes blind

Right now I am sticking with a julie boot ~ the guys want to get the numbers better and I think Julie tries to make alot of alliances and we know what Ami thinks about traders.  I think Julie gets caught and they girls go to vote her and Rory votes with them ~ even though he does not like Ami he will see that Julie is in with the guys and he needs to boot his alliance competition. 

My votes are subject to change  B:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2004, 11:20:26 AM »
For now~My quick picks  8-)'

My Picks 
Question My Answer

Who gets voted off? (75 Minutes of Fame) Ami

Who wins the immunity challenge? (54 Minutes of Fame) Chris

Who wins the reward challenge? (37 Minutes of Fame) Lopevi

How many votes will the booted player receive? (32 Minutes of Fame) 6

Who does Jeff talk to first at tribal council? (37 Minutes of Fame)Rory going with Texan on this

Is there a merge?  (20 Minutes of Fame) Yes

Who makes the most individual alliances during the episode? (44 Minutes of Fame) Chris Only because he was the first person that I thought of..last week we saw him talking with Twila then Chad then JK ..something tells me he's a smooth talker

How much will Scout help her tribe during the challenge(s)? (35 Minutes of Fame) An average amount Why not..she can't sit out

What is the first animal seen? (43 Minutes of Fame) Bat Bats tend to fly around those volcanos..lol and they just love to show those volcanos

What does Mediiia Whore do when Sarge bares his bottom? (45 Minutes of Fame) Shotgun. Mouth. BANG after last week..who the hell knows   :)*

You may change your predictions at any time without penalty,
but changes to your Mediiia Whore team will cost you 40 Minutes of Fame.  :':')
If one of your contestants is eliminated, you may pick up a new contestant without penalty.

Deadline for round 8 picks: Thursday, Nov 4th, after 6PM EST

« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 11:24:09 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2004, 11:53:12 AM »
I have Ami on my team ~ I am hoping she does not go this week.

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2004, 01:20:03 PM »
Question My Answer

Who gets voted off? (75 Minutes of Fame)  Ami

Who wins the immunity challenge? (54 Minutes of Fame)  Chris

Who wins the reward challenge? (37 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi

How many votes will the booted player receive? (32 Minutes of Fame)  6

Who does Jeff talk to first at tribal council? (37 Minutes of Fame)  Rory

Is there a merge?  (20 Minutes of Fame)   Yes

Who makes the most individual alliances during the episode? (44 Minutes of Fame) Twila

How much will Scout help her tribe during the challenge(s)? (35 Minutes of Fame)  An average amount

What is the first animal seen? (43 Minutes of Fame)  Bird

What does Mediiia Whore do when Sarge bares his bottom? (45 Minutes of Fame) Shotgun. Mouth. BANG!

Subject to change. 
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 01:24:42 PM by amikino »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2004, 04:36:37 PM »
Texan , I just wanted to let you know that I'm picking Ami for now  88)) If Snewser picks someone else I will most likely change my picks..besides..we have untill 6pm tomorrow
Call me a waffler  8-)'