Author Topic: Who got booted this week?  (Read 4039 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Who got booted this week?
« on: March 26, 2003, 09:52:18 PM »
I totally forgot about AI this week! Who got the ol kick?
Rob

Theresa

Re:Who got booted this week?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2003, 10:01:01 PM »
It was ole whats her name, I don't watch this show much so i might not spell it right, Julie DeAmano?  Something like that...

That will do till someone else posts it ;), LOL.

Theresa

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2003, 09:44:18 AM »
I was watching Survivor but taped AI in my bedroom.  Unfortunately, I only taped the first half hour.  I never checked the tv guide beforehand.  
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2003, 04:28:24 PM »
The  bottom three were Kimberly Caldwell, Julia DeMato, and Ricky Smith. Julia got the heave-ho. About time.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2003, 09:01:01 PM »
I agree with ya Spooky, Julie overstayed her welcome.  Poor Kimberly Caldwell was so distraught she cried all her mascara off.  Poor kid.  The show was actually good.  It was on for an hour.  They had the group perform two songs.  One was a country song with Josh singing solo in the beginning and the second song was Proud to be an america.  It was beautiful.  They also showed a clip of them recording Burt Bacharach's song "What the world Needs Now is Love' not sure if the title is right.  I think it will sound nice.  the proceeds will go to Red Cross I think and the cd will come out sometime in April. :D

CindiLou

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2003, 09:57:34 AM »
Poor Julia DeMateo! She was bound to go sometime. I think it is totally unfair to put Kim C in the bottom three. She is quite good, has great personality and is beautiful. Rickey Smith I do not like so was not upset about him being in the bottom three. This seems to be turning into a popularity contest instead of a great performer contest.

Sighs.