Author Topic: EP 8 Clues/Speculation /Spoilers  (Read 17656 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP 8 Clues/Speculation /Spoilers
« on: October 28, 2004, 11:20:41 PM »

Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 8 Title: "Now the Battle Really Begins"

Airdate:  Thursday, November 4

Episode  8  CBS  Website  Teasers

A Survivor gets fed up with the tribe and is ready for a change. ( Rory )

One castaway uses charm, flirtation and cuddling in an attempt to get in good with a tribemate.( Umm Julie)

Anxiety about a possible tribal merge leads one Survivor to make one-on-one pacts with numerous others.

One castaway gets into a war of words with a tribemate after being told what to do.

From  http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_ep8_10_28.html
Voice Over

JP:  Next time on Survivor...
Julie:  Uno, dos, tres...
JP:  The girls ? ? ? ? Sarge.
Julie:  Tan that ass.
Chris:   Sarge!  What are you doing?
Ami:  Is coffee ready to go?
Rory:  What a worthless crew.
JP:  Rory reaches his breaking point.
Rory:  What a completely worthless crew.  I'm ready to get the hell out of Yasur.
JP:  And everything is turned on it's head
Twila:  Ut-oh.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 11:30:49 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP 8 Clues/Speculation /Spoilers
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2004, 12:03:03 AM »
I blew this one up a bit..

The only real interesting picture..I see orange in the background ,on the scaffold /deck behind Leeann..Merge color is Orange

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2004, 10:19:05 AM »
Real merge or fake merge?

If real merge ~ why would the ladies let Julie get voted out?  You would think that they go for a guy.  Unless it is a tie vote and one of the guys switch on the second vote.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2004, 11:19:35 AM »
Right Texan..Spoilers are saying that Julie is getting the boot next episode . If there is a merge, Julie is not the logical person to go. The women outnumber the men 6-4.. so now lets try to figure out a logical reason why Julie would get the boot if there is a merge. Wouldn't a stronger MAN seem more logical? Chris , Sarge , Chad..even Rory ??
I'm still thinking that the orange deck could be a teaser..just like Jeffs Orange hat a few weeks ago . I see a fake merge coming ala Thailand..the men see Twila as stronger, we know that the men's next boot is most likely Julie. The womens , Rory .
I  could see them all living on one beach..playing as two seperate tribes .
Julie this EP8
Rory EP 9 , post merge

Survivor Fevers final 9 as per Snewsers Pre Jury list ( Which has been right on )
Pre-merge boots (in no specific order):  Brook, Dolly, John K, Mia, Brady, John P, Lisa, Travis, Julie (reported by MickeyKnocks and Snewser)
http://www.survivorfever.net/s9_spoilers.html
The five women are:
Twila
Leeann
Scout
Eliza
Ami

The four men are:
Chad
Lea
Chris
Rory

ETA:All Spoilers are OFF ! Merge is AWWNN , Julie is not the boot this week !! **:)**
« Last Edit: November 01, 2004, 01:06:00 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2004, 11:26:52 AM »
From the CBS teaser
Anxiety about a possible tribal merge leads one Survivor to make one-on-one pacts with numerous others.

John said that he & Chris had a secret alliance with Twila..seems to me like Chris may be the one that makes numerous pacts with numerous others  ;) . My first thoughts were Rory, but, we see him doing this every week . B:) B:) B:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2004, 11:39:41 AM »
 **:)** Forget it Texan,,theres a new CBS video/ Promo...it looks like the merge is AWWNN

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor9/
 Video Preview ( mine keeps crapping out  >:( )

" When the two Tribes Merge" and it shows Julie trying to  seducing Sarge  :()() Then I think its Chris that says .."picking the girls off one by one is what its all about "
Jeff says " Drop your buffs " and they do..

We see Two Challenges ..I think !
Sarge is running into the water to fill a bucket. Chad(?) is seen tossing  water from his bucket into Chris' s bucket.

The other challenge is multi-tasked...there is swimming, they are jumping off of a platform, climbing up a tower (while soaking wet & the platform/tower is shown in the water) & Rory is shown swimming/running into shore.
Hopefully Fever or Mess Hall post some vidcaps up later   **:)**
« Last Edit: October 29, 2004, 11:49:15 AM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2004, 11:58:47 AM »
I can not see real player videos here at work.  If ti si up it will be a blows soon ~ i will head over in a moment.

What happens to get Julie the boot????  Caugth playing both sides ~ we know that will not sit with Ami and Rory will be okay as long as it is not him and she was next on their boot order.

Riverrat

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2004, 02:25:32 PM »
Twila votes with the guys? That is my thought. Maybe Rory does to since he is sick of the women. He would have to vote off Julie if that is the choice of Lopevi as much as he may wanr Ami gone.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2004, 03:03:04 PM »
 Thats what I was thinking..Twila & Rory turn on the girls..Chris the hidden leader of Lopevi has a talk with his men..tells Sarge that Julie is making a fool out of him ..could be
I could see it plain as day
Julie
Then Rory ..maybe Twila swings back to  the girls ..
Twila..can't be trusted ..shes goes
Chris , next for picking of the ladies ,plus he has too many alliances
Sarge/Ami ..because somewhere down the line alliances are broken..Chad aligns with the women
Ami/Sarge , some thing happens here ..something about the Family reward
then we have our final 4 LeeAnn, Scout , Chad , Eliza
Pre - Speculation
I think the first set of Vidcaps maybe the RC..before Merge..we see the men working together
The later ones IC ..individual
(Larger Vidcaps to come)

Voice Over

VO:  Survivor, Thursday, does Julie have a plan to seduce Sarge, the leader of the pack?
Sarge:  I don't hang out with too many young 22 year old models, and she's hot.
VO:  And on the other side of the island, Rory is fed up with the women.
Rory:  What a completely worthless crew.
VO:  But when the two tribes merge...
JP:  Buffs, drop 'em.
VO:  ...and the game intensifies.
JP:  One person will win immunity
VO:  All bets are off.
Chris:  Picking them girls off one by one is what it's going to be about.
Ami:  This is a huge turning point in the game.

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_wp_ep8.html

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2004, 03:11:26 PM »
my guess is that Ami wins IC and that is why Rory can not target her.  he aligns with the guys to get rid of Julie ~ this is his down fall as Ami will seek revenge and the guys will go along with it as they have Twilla and do not need Rory as the Final 4, plus sarge does not like him.  Chris saying we can pick them off shows Rory votes with them and so does Twilla. 

I see a Chad/Eliza secret alliance coming up....you protect me I will protect you. 
Sarge and ami are the strongest left at that point ~ Ami sorry girl but we have to help ourselves get to the end adn you are too strong.  Plus they know she will vote for a lady..that is why Chad is kept ~ but is this a down fall or not.  Assuming the ladies all vote for a lady in final 2

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2004, 03:18:25 PM »
I dont have time but to upload all of the vidcaps now..but, this one is interesting,could you just hear Twila filling LeeAnn in on Julies  antics ? I just noticed that LeeAnn is painting a #1 on Twilas arm..

Texan..I was thinking the opposite like maybe Rory wins IC ..aww so much to look at lol , your probably right

ETA: right now TDT  thinks that Ami wins   **:)** ..Nice going Texan  :':') They are also speculating that Lopevi wins RC..Julie is their boot pick !!
http://truedorktimes.com/s9/spoilers/
« Last Edit: October 29, 2004, 07:37:08 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2004, 04:09:40 PM »
"Drop Your Buffs"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2004, 06:11:38 PM »

Probably RC Vidcaps

« Last Edit: October 29, 2004, 07:29:58 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2004, 07:31:17 PM »
Merge Vicaps / IC..I think

« Last Edit: October 30, 2004, 08:19:56 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2004, 07:41:51 PM »

Is this LeeAnn ??Far left ?

ETA: It's Twila ..

From TDT
http://truedorktimes.com/s9/spoilers/

REWARD CHALLENGE/ Water tossing - Lopevi wins?
Not much to go on here, as the bulk of the web promo is devoted to the individual IC. Chad can be seen tossing water to Chris, in a challenge in which both are still wearing red buffs. So this would appear to be a tribal challenge, preceding the merge at the IC. Presumably similar in concept to previous vessel-filling challenges, such as, well, the RC in the previous episode, although there also appears to be fire involved (possibly the traditional fill-the-bucket-to-tip-the-fire-on-the-seesaw challenge). Not overtly physical, and favors teamwork over strength. So no obvious favoritism for either tribe (as did the last RC, which favored smaller people). For clues elsewhere, all the camp shots of Lopevi look universally happy, whereas grumpy Rory seems to be none too pleased over at Yasur. Also, the Yasurs don't look too pleased arriving at IC, while Lopevi is smiling. So we'll go with a Lopevi win here, barring more info.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ Individual swimming/obstacle race - Ami wins? Sarge?
The web promo makes clear that the merge occurs at the IC, and the new members of the Marum/Maroum tribe will compete for individual immunity. The challenge appears to involve swimming out to some towers, picking up a flag, and swimming back. Not sure how many iterations there are to this, but overall, it looks gruelingly physical. In short, a challenge in which John Kenney would have lapped the field. Overall, the field is fairly even, except for Scout, of course. Of those left, Ami and Chad are probably the best all-around athletes, and the web promo seems to show Ami out of the water, flag in hand, presumably racing to the finish line. Chris at least gets his flag, and Rory is shown apparently swimming back to shore - he may be the surprise runner-up. So we'll guess that Ami wins, which probably increases the size of the target already on her back. But it keeps her safe this week. Alternatively, Krautboy thinks Sarge may be holding the necklace in the merge camp. Hmmm.

BOOT/ ?
Changes are afoot.

ETA: new info from TDT
« Last Edit: November 01, 2004, 11:13:18 AM by puddin »

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2004, 08:57:57 AM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2004, 06:15:48 PM »
LOL..ok I'll fix it ..darn Red X's

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2004, 08:02:34 PM »
Thanks, i wasn't sure if it was just me or if they really weren't working.  i tried three different things trying to get them to work but nothing was working for me....  i can see them now.... lol.

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
New Boot Info
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2004, 09:23:54 PM »
NP t.. I think their were to many on one page so I split them up a bit..Thanks for letting me know  :)_{}

some new  info
it may not be Julie this week..take it for what it's worth  :)X
OK, over at Chatter EZ Board  Dolly's hairdresser has been posting the last month or so ..yesterday  she posted this
wickchix
I am Seraphaem.
(10/29/04 9:41 pm)
Reply   now......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 cant take it no more.... i tried... i tried...

Julie is going to be staying.....next episode is gonna be a doozie. 

So ..I was listening to Richards Live show..something was bugging me ..something John K said ..when asked who he thought would be the next one to get booted .. he said " Rory , I truly think it will be Rory " .." "Rory then Sarge "

I'm not all convinced that Julie goes this week (i'm so easily swayed)  .. I know snewser has Julie next..but, its the whole merge thing ..their was a lot of talk between the Lopevi's as whether or not they should trust Julie come merge  . And John also said that Twila is a much more of a threat than Julie . I see no real logical reason( besides some innocent flirting  ;)  )  for Julie to get the boot this week ..Merge is on ..Ami has said over and over that the women will stick together .. what would make it change now? Why no vote out a guy ? Rory sure was getting the boot editing last week  . I don't know..lol  I just have a feeling that something isn't right about the Julie boot this week ..  We all know that Ami is in charge ..I just don't see her and the Yasurs turning against Julie ..not yet anyway , the same goes for Twila  . 

Yasur keeps Rory around as their slave ..the merge happens ..he is now expendable ..the Yasurs now have other men to do there work ..voting a male off just makes more sense to me right now  :\/.. Rory ? Maybe another guy ? Could be Lopevi's leader ..Sarge ?  Maybe Rory really pisses Ami off..as soon as he hears merge he runs into Sarge's arms ? There is nothing that Ami hates more than disloyalty .. Just posting my thoughts out loud  88)) 88))..yeah yeah ..I think too much .. B:) B:) and talk to much
« Last Edit: October 30, 2004, 09:35:23 PM by puddin »

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2004, 05:54:39 PM »
I agree about Rory.  He's been getting the boot edit for the past 2 weeks now.  I know the girls don't like him and the guys aren't too crazy about him either.  It's just more logical than Julie at this point in the game. :\/
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2004, 10:16:01 PM »
Yeah Magiiila , plus we know Spoilers aren't always right .. Snewser did add Julie AFTER he made that CBS document thingey , almost like it was a last minute thing 
Here

Just a Heads up !! Snewser has removed Julie's name .......
Nov 4 8 Now the Battle Really Begins     
http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=spoilers

I have some Vidcaps that I snagged off of MessHall . I'm going to stick them here for now( before I lose them )
http://www.survivorsucks.org/images/index.php?pageType=folder&currDir=./S9/Ep8Previews

:)*
« Last Edit: November 01, 2004, 01:28:49 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2004, 11:06:38 AM »
TDT has removed Julie's name as their boot pick this week ,as well as Snewser .
Now...Back to some old Fashioned Spoiling  ^:)^  My Hinkies tell me it's a male ?? Numbers Numbers Numbers .........or could Twila and or Julie really turn against one of the ladies?
Whos the strongest , biggest threat ?

From the newest promo "A surprise this week will take the game to a whole new level."
Can't be the merge..they already let us know this ..

some speculation going on as to whether or not Sarge is holding the Immunity Necklace here ,could be a canteen strap ..?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2004, 12:52:45 PM »
Spec only....The next boot is a  Female..........Ami  ?:)?

ETA: A Clue from Sera
CLICK HERE
« Last Edit: November 01, 2004, 02:07:55 PM by puddin »

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2004, 02:06:50 PM »
I'm sure that thing that Sarge is holding is his canteen & strap.  Looks like he just poured himself some water from it and is drinking.
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2004, 02:11:09 PM »
It probably is  Magiiila .. :)_| So now to figure out who wins IN , Could Rory actually pull this off ? Sarge ? . A fast swimmer or someone swimming for their life  ?:)?