Author Topic: Go Christy Go!  (Read 3950 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Go Christy Go!
« on: March 26, 2003, 06:04:47 PM »
I just have to make a comment, big surprise huh? Anyway, I am very surpised (and happy) that Christy has made it this far. I just have to say that if she has made it this far, I have to put her in my final 4!
Rob

Theresa

Re:Go Christy Go!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2003, 09:43:23 PM »
I am glad she has made it this far too.  I started to worry after the first week because she was getting so winey, but she sure has done good and I am glad.  She is a good player and I pick her in the final 4 also.

I just remembered last year we did some posts with who we thought would be the final four and such, we should do that here, I wouldn't have to save it all and repost it here because it would stay on the board.  

Theresa

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2003, 09:46:23 PM »
Good idea! I am going to start a topic about that.
Rob

Theresa

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2003, 10:08:49 PM »
We did that last year on my yahoo pick em board.  Most of us posted out final four and I saved them all on my comp so that when they got down to the final four I could post them all and we could see how we did.  Then we posted out pick to win and did it the same way.  It will be much easier here because the posts will stay on the board.  

Theresa

CindiLou

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2003, 09:53:31 AM »
Christy's popularity is soaring! She has proven herself time and time again. She is very good at challenges and seems quite willing to work hard. I hope she gets to the final four.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2003, 08:52:05 AM »
Christy has done well.  And has proved to herself and others that she can handle herself and fit in!  Good for her!  I think she will make it farther because of the fact that the strong will go first.  And Jenna may make a deal with her because she thinks she will for sure win against the "thought unliked" Christy.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2003, 09:30:04 AM »
I think that Christy has made it over the "hump" for herself. I thought that if she was to get kicked off because of her disability, she would have been the first ones to go, but now she has made it far enough that she will go far, I think.
Rob

Offline Schnookie Palookie

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2003, 02:10:01 PM »
Count me in as another Christy fan. I didn't like how she was treated in the beginning and am very happy to see her smiling at times now. Would be great to see her get to final 4.  GO CHRISTY!!! :)