Author Topic: "The Simple Life" 3 set to embark on the third installment of the show ...  (Read 7589 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
PLAYED TO THE HILTON

By DON KAPLAN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paris Hilton and her dog, Tinkerbell, were in town yesterday to begin taping the third installment of "The Simple Life." 

October 26, 2004 -- PARIS and Nicole are going to leave the driving to Greyhound.
Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, the ditz-lectic duo from Fox's "The Simple Life" are all set to embark on the third installment of the show tomorrow — a month-long trip around the Northeast in a Greyhound bus.

The girls' exact time of departure is still up in the air, though, as the series schedule frequently changes.

"They'll be staying with different families for different lengths of time while they do a variety of jobs," a source close to the production told The Post yesterday.

The jobs will include professional internships and will range from white collar to blue — from politics and finance to industry and service jobs.

Details of the different jobs Paris and Nicole will be required to work are still under wraps so that the girls are surprised at each stop when they learn what they'll need to do to earn money.

The pair returns, if everything goes as planned, to New York City in about four weeks.

The bus is a regular Greyhound, with drivers provided by the company. It will have no special luxuries to accommodate the Hilton heiress and her best friend, singer Lionel Richie's daughter.

The pair will not be using the vehicle as their base of operations as they did last season, when they attempted to drive from Florida to California while living in a Airstream trailer. They made it as far as Texas before calling it quits.

This time regular folks with bus tickets who just happen to be traveling along the same route as the girls could end up on the show as guest stars, the production source said.

In the last two installments of the show, Hilton drove everywhere — sometimes seemingly out of control.

On the show's first edition last year, the Arkansas family that Paris and Nicole were living with loaned them a beat-up old pickup truck. In several episodes, Paris was seen driving erratically down dirt roads.

Last season she drove the tractor-trailer rig about a thousand miles, and was seen on camera barely keeping it on the road at times.

In one instance, Paris held up traffic at a toll booth while the pair begged other drivers for loose change to cover the toll.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10262004/entertainment/32706.htm
« Last Edit: January 05, 2005, 01:22:53 PM by puddin »

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
that will be interesting to see them on a greyhound bus and it is a good idea to let regualr paying customers on the bus--should make for an interesting bus ride.

surviordude_JT

Re: "The Simple Life" 3 set to embark on the third installment of the show ...
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 05:49:42 PM »
When does it start **:)** **:)** **:)** **:)**

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2004, 12:16:07 AM »
The Simple Life 3 Interns   **:)**
Premeires Wends. Jan 26th 8:30 E/T 7:30 central

http://www.fox.com/simplelife/

surviordude_JT

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2004, 08:27:14 PM »
Crap same night as Newlyweds premire...........lol

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2004, 09:06:40 PM »
 ?:) ?:):()()

surviordude_JT

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2004, 06:01:45 PM »
I take it u dont like newlyweds :)_{}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2004, 07:34:24 PM »
Is there really a New  Newlywed show or were you kidding JT   :)*

surviordude_JT

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2004, 03:22:25 PM »
No the premire of Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica.......lol  (#)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2004, 04:00:04 PM »
OH ! I didn't think they were doing it again  *()* ..she's adorable ..I'm glad they will be back on  **:)** Thanks JT  :)_{}

surviordude_JT

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2005, 08:54:17 PM »
Yeah but this is their last season & i think Mrs. Britney spears is taking it over

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2005, 09:05:36 PM »
what happened ? Did you delete your account JT  :':') ? Are you mad at us  :\/ ? talk to me please  :':')

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2005, 02:28:23 AM »
'Simple Life' Denies Deer-Poaching Claim

Photos

AP Photo

Fri Jan 14,10:33 PM ET

Paris Hilton's reality show "The Simple Life" is disputing allegations that a deer was illegally killed so that it could be gutted by the socialite and her sidekick, Nicole Richie.

State officials said the deer was killed Tuesday night and they believe it was to be gutted for the show. Investigators are looking into accounts the deer was shot by someone firing a gun from inside a car.

Two men working for the Fox show could face fines of between $100 and $500 for permit violations and hunting out of season, said Elaine Makatura, spokeswoman for the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection.

Todd Beck, a spokesman for Bunim-Murray Productions, which produces "The Simple Life," said no one connected to the show was involved in shooting the deer.

The reality show, which features Hilton and Richie working in a series of menial jobs, was earlier prohibited from filming a segment at a nearby school

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/ap/20050114/110577078000.html