Author Topic: MW Round 7 Quiz.....helppppppp  (Read 4175 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
MW Round 7 Quiz.....helppppppp
« on: October 26, 2004, 10:44:29 AM »
My first guesses... 8-)'

Round 7 Picks

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off? (38 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann No one Not so secret boot answer Rory Scout Twila 
Who wins the immunity challenge? (33 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi There's no immunity challenge Yasur  
Who wins the reward challenge? (52 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi There's no reward challenge Yasur 
Who sits out the reward challenge? (20 Minutes of Fame)  Chad Chris JohnK Julie Lea No one Twila 
Who sits out the immunity challenge? (20 Minutes of Fame)  Chad Chris JohnK Julie Lea No one Twila 
Who gives Probst the immunity idol back before the IC? (48 Minutes of Fame)  Chad Chris JohnK Julie Lea No one Twila  (hmm any ideas ? I'm going to replay my tape later and see who usually carrys the Idol for Lopevi)
What will the reward be this week? (44 Minutes of Fame)  Clothes Family visit Fishing supplies Food Get Out of TC Free card Grooming Products Hot showers Letters from home Luxury items Man nipples Something not listed here The return of Da Time away from camp Tools Videos from home WMDs 
How many votes will Rory receive? (27 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Does anyone mention the merge? (38 Minutes of Fame)  Huh huh, MW said merge No Yes  ( Guessing Lea wants JK out before the merge) 
Who is seen doing the least amount of work? (39 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann No one Probst Rory Scout Twila 
Who is seen doing the most amount of work? (39 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann No one Probst Rory Scout Twila  (could be Julie,Twila,Rory,Chad ..could be more than one ?)
How many legs will Chad's kids have? (100 Minutes of Fame)  None, they come with wheels One, after the dog chews one off Three, in case Chad needs a spare Two, like normal folk You are a sick bastard    :)*

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: MW Round 7 Quiz.....helppppppp
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 11:16:48 AM »
here is what I put

Who gets voted off? (38 Minutes of Fame) JohnK
Who wins the immunity challenge? (33 Minutes of Fame)  Yasur    
Who wins the reward challenge? (52 Minutes of Fame)  Yasur
Who sits out the reward challenge? (20 Minutes of Fame) Lea
Who sits out the immunity challenge? (20 Minutes of Fame) Chris
Who gives Probst the immunity idol back before the IC? (48 Minutes of Fame)   Julie
What will the reward be this week? (44 Minutes of Fame) Time away from camp    
How many votes will Rory receive? (27 Minutes of Fame) 0    
Does anyone mention the merge? (38 Minutes of Fame)   Yes 
Who is seen doing the least amount of work? (39 Minutes of Fame)  JohnK
Who is seen doing the most amount of work? (39 Minutes of Fame)   Rory
How many legs will Chad's kids have? (100 Minutes of Fame)  Two, like normal folk      
« Last Edit: October 26, 2004, 11:49:38 AM by Texan_Survivor »

Riverrat

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004, 11:22:51 AM »
Hasn't Sarge carried the IC thingy since the one chief week??

Oh and Rory crys at least once for 10 points.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2004, 11:25:57 AM »
Who is seen doing the most amount of work? (39 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann No one Probst Rory Scout Twila  (could be Julie,Twila,Rory,Chad ..could be more than one ?)

Hopefully its more than one person..I'll have to think somemore on this ..thanks Texan
 :)_{}
How many legs will Chad's kids have? (100 Minutes of Fame)  None, they come with wheels One, after the dog chews one off Three, in case Chad needs a spare Two, like normal folk You are a sick bastard

Your probably right on this one Texan..my first thought  was MW are sickos for even asking such a question  8-)' I will probably change it

and you think that Julie carries the Idol ..hmm It could be a lady ..maybe even Twila..seeing as she's Leas gal and all  :)*

Riverrat

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2004, 11:27:14 AM »
oops I need to read slower. It's wasn't points it was votes.  :-*

an i only think in terms of CBS Fantasy cuz that's all i am playing. :)_{}

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2004, 11:53:15 AM »
I think Rory for the most work ~~ his speech i am nto going to do all the work  B:) B:) B:) now he has to prove he will do alot of the work since they saved his butt . . . . I am only thinking Julie as the men may thank her for her nudity  :)*  Okay no I think maybe they will let one of the woman to show they are part of the tribe ~ okay so it is a guess.

You are probably right on the MW thing but not sure ~ chad's leg

Are you playign MA ~ one of the questions will be based on a # of posts ~~ We will need to look later in the week.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2004, 02:42:11 AM »
FYI..Chris carried the Idol the last Episode ? It looks sort of awkward ..like some thing a guy would carry ..

No Texan, I don't play MA but, if you want some help I could try?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2004, 07:39:51 PM »
Hey Texan..i did some rethinking...
Heres what not to pick~

Who gets voted off? (38 Minutes of Fame) JohnK
Who wins the immunity challenge? (33 Minutes of Fame) Yasur
Who wins the reward challenge? (52 Minutes of Fame) Yasur
Who sits out the reward challenge? (20 Minutes of Fame) Lea
Who sits out the immunity challenge? (20 Minutes of Fame) Julie
Who gives Probst the immunity idol back before the IC? (48 Minutes of Fame) Chris
What will the reward be this week? (44 Minutes of Fame) Videos from home
How many votes will Rory receive? (27 Minutes of Fame) 0
Does anyone mention the merge? (38 Minutes of Fame) Huh huh, MW said merge
Who is seen doing the least amount of work? (39 Minutes of Fame) JohnK
Who is seen doing the most amount of work? (39 Minutes of Fame) Julie
How many legs will Chad's kids have? (100 Minutes of Fame) You are a sick bastard

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2004, 09:19:05 AM »
Wow, my head hurts after reading all of this. I can only say that I am going with my gut this round. Hopefully its right, if not oh well.
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2004, 11:29:16 AM »
Who gets voted off? (38 Minutes of Fame) JohnK We know this to be true, unless Snewser is pulling a fast one.
Who wins the immunity challenge? (33 Minutes of Fame) YasurIf John K goes, then Yasur has to win Immunity
Who wins the reward challenge? (52 Minutes of Fame) Lopevi I'm going to jump on the Lopevi RC winning bandwagon because I don't think Yasur can win a "running" type race.  I think the Scout tears with reflected TV screen in glasses is a false clue.  You know how Jiffy always says, "Want to know what you're playing for?"  Then he gives them a little taste of it and Scout has some tears at the taste of "home".
Who sits out the reward challenge? (20 Minutes of Fame) Lea I think we see Sarge in the background on this one
Who sits out the immunity challenge? (20 Minutes of Fame) Julie I might change this one
Who gives Probst the immunity idol back before the IC? (48 Minutes of Fame) LeaWho knows?
What will the reward be this week? (44 Minutes of Fame) Something not listed hereWe know that coffee is involved and that is not on the list, so technically, none of the choices are correct
How many votes will Rory receive? (27 Minutes of Fame) 0If Yasur doesn't go to TC, then Rory doesnt' get any votes
Does anyone mention the merge? (38 Minutes of Fame) Yes It's too close for them not to mention this
Who is seen doing the least amount of work? (39 Minutes of Fame) JohnK Since it's mentioned in the preview, I guess we can count on this
Who is seen doing the most amount of work? (39 Minutes of Fame) AmiShe always seems to be doing the most work
How many legs will Chad's kids have? (100 Minutes of Fame) You are a sick bastard My personal opinion of this question
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 12:19:27 PM by amikino »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2004, 11:52:11 AM »
Who sits out the immunity challenge? (20 Minutes of Fame) Chad I might change this one

Right amikino...Chad is seen breaking tiles with the slingshot w Lea standing next to him..

And your right..Lopevi could be the winners of the RC..I'm just going with my gut and saying its Yasur..they some how get on a roll here ..also could be that someone screwed up on Lopevi..like maybe missed something on the obstacle course and have to go back to do it over..John K ? And the body language at Lopevi is odd..they arent exactly jumping for joy as we see Eliza handing off (could be Yams..pass the potato)something to LeeAnn. relay ..whatever  ..Lopevi seems to be watching Eliza..Lea is just sitting..
Scout is probably the potato stacker  :()() puzzle maker ..whatever

I'm not trying to sway you ..lol you will probably have the last laugh  ^:)^ Can't wait for tonight..its fun to see how these clues play out  *()*

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2004, 12:21:02 PM »
Yep, I changed the "Chad" one when I was checking out spoilers and saw him breaking tiles.   8-)'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2004, 01:33:08 PM »
ACME has picked Yasur to win RC too . I know,I know ..they were wrong once

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2004, 09:16:49 AM »
Okay I changed Chris from sitting out ~ and from Chris giving II to JP to Chad  |:( 

I only watched the 2nd half of the show ~ Darn it why did I change!!!

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2004, 10:18:26 AM »
I had changed my Lopevi RC win to a Yasur RC win later in the day.  Even though some of the people I trust on the boards had a Lopevi RC win, I decided to change it because my luck hasn't been so good lately and you all seemed to feel so strongly about it.  Now, I'm glad I changed!!!!!  :)()

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2004, 10:20:10 AM »
good move

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2004, 10:33:25 AM »
I'm going over to MW to fight for Julie doing work, I say it was her or Twila or Chad or Sarge or Chris or  & Rory
This answer bugs me..I figured that MW likes to play with words..I hope its correct .
Does anyone mention the merge? Huh huh, MW said merge