Author Topic: Trevor's EP6 Survivor Recap (Twila & Sarges Secret Affair)  (Read 3831 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Trevor's EP6 Survivor Recap (Twila & Sarges Secret Affair)
« on: October 22, 2004, 10:24:46 PM »
The best episode of Survivor this season..........

By Trevor Freeman

The show begins with Rory and his Yasur tribemates sitting around the campfire. Knowing that he is on the ropes, Rory reaches into his playbook and pulls out his Hail Mary pass. Rory finally plays the race card and does it brilliantly. Around the campfire, he pretends to be in his words, “The angry brother”. The next day Rory had me rolling on the floor when he says, “I’m not going to SLAVE around camp if I don’t have chance to stay on the island.” Awesome. I was giggling along with Rory when he was talking about what he just did. You have to tip your hat to Rory. This is a guy who has received votes at every single Tribal Council, yet he has survived.

The reward challenge for this episode was called “Pig Pen”. Each person had to get two pigs each and bring them over to their pig sty. Yasur never had a shot in this one. They were down by three pigs before it even started. The big goat of this competition was Eliza. I saw absolutely no hustle out of her. Everybody in America was hoping her Yasur tribemates would take note of this. For winning this reward challenge Lopevi was awarded a dinner of steak and eggs. Me personally, I would have preferred steak and mashed potatoes.

Post celebration the next day we are given a look into the Lopevi camp. Everybody seems to have a little hop in their step now that Julie was added to the team. In a shameless attempt to appeal to the men’s lower half, Julie sunbathes topless and bottomless (CBS sadly censored this). The expression on Chad’s face was priceless. It was like he had never seen a naked woman before. I guarantee Chad disappeared into the woods for a little bit following Julie’s display. You have to admire the way these players are going all out. We got Rory trotting out the race card at Yasur and Julie trotting out the “Yes, I am real hot” card at Lopevi. At the same time in the Lopevi camp a romance is budding between the Sarge and Twila. This would be the most horrifying thing in Reality TV history. Even Mark Burnett knows this is a bad idea. Not to worry, Twila has no shot of surviving on this squad as long Julie continues to sunbathe naked.

Following a commercial break we had the immunity challenge. From a platform each tribe member had to transport two pieces of a tiki to shore while navigating an underwater obstacle course. You knew Yasur was completely screwed here. The goat in this segment was LeAnn who couldn’t even complete her part of the challenge. Once again Lopevi won immunity.

After Yasur’s pitiful showing, they had to go back to camp and choose somebody to kick off the island. A fight erupted between Lisa and the “Man-Hating Lesbian” (Ami). The “Man-Hating Lesbian” tells Lisa that she is going to vote her off the island. Rory immediately starts dancing around the campfire (not really but you know he was thinking about it). Sure enough, “The Man-Hating Lesbian” leads a brigade into tribal council. She combines with Rory, LeAnn, and Eliza to give Lisa the boot. What was interesting was Scout’s vote for Rory. Can Rory work his way into the alliance with Scout being on the outs? On a sidenote, how the hell has Eliza been surviving as well? Unbelievable what is transpiring over in the Yasur camp. Until next week…………….

If you have any comments feel free to e-mail Trevor Freeman at Trevor.freeman@east2westsports.com.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Trevor's EP6 Survivor Recap (Twila & Sarges Secret Affair)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 10:40:39 PM »
 :()() :()() :()() I'm laughing so hard that their are tears in my eyes ..I could hardly even type

BRAVO Trevor  :)() This should be published  ^:)^ I'm so happy that we have you here  **:)**
The expression on Chad’s face was priceless. It was like he had never seen a naked woman before. I guarantee Chad disappeared into the woods for a little bit following Julie’s display.

At the same time in the Lopevi camp a romance is budding between the Sarge and Twila. This would be the most horrifying thing in Reality TV history. Even Mark Burnett knows this is a bad idea. Not to worry, Twila has no shot of surviving on this squad as long Julie continues to sunbathe naked.
OMG........... :()()  :()() :()()

Riverrat

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2004, 10:00:52 AM »
I laughed at the SLAVE part to. It was obvious he was playing the race card.

awww I think Twila and Sarge are cute.

All the guys looked like naughty little school boys when Julie shed her clothes. Turned red and giggled.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2004, 03:02:57 PM »
That was great Trevor! :()()
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2004, 07:18:55 PM »
Thank you all.  You had to laugh when Rory busted out "I'm not going to SLAVE around this camp if I don't have a shot of surviving".  That was absolutely hilarious.  Chad did take the cake.  He completely looked like he had never seen a naked woman before.  Absolutely hysterical.  Chad is my underdog pick to win this thing though.  I have him in my Final Four as a definite. 
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2004, 11:48:32 PM »
Thanks Trevor!  Loved your article for the same reasons stated by everyone!  *()*  Great job!

I think Twila & Sarge make a cutie couple & wonder if anything will develop after Survivor?  Maybe?

Rory's speech was priceless!  Altho he hasn't been the most ambitious one...he deserved to stay just for playing his card at the perfect time!! Cool!  :)()

Chad?  :()() :()()  He looked like he'd never seen a nek-kid gal or at least not in a long time!!  Too funny!  I'm rooting for him too, Trevor.  For having the prosthetic leg, he sure gets around gr8!  Chasing pigs in all that muck and the other challenges?  :)() Wow, I'm very impressed w/ his perfomance in spite of his disability! 

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2004, 01:48:17 PM »
Hey guys, we forgot about another budding romance...
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2004, 12:51:21 AM »
 :()() No No No........lmao

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2004, 12:18:47 AM »
Great recap Trevor.  I liked it when Sarge was commenting on how much he liked Twila because they get on, etc. etc. and then he said "if you put a dress on her, I would take her out for dinner" or something like that.  Very sweet.  Are they both single?  I can't remember what their bios say. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2004, 01:53:30 AM »
Hiya Bathfizzy  :)_{}..Twila doesn't mention her husband just her son in her Bio...Sarge is married !  8-)'