Author Topic: TAR 32 PRESS RELEASES  (Read 5601 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR 32 PRESS RELEASES
« on: April 18, 2020, 05:58:12 PM »

CBS ANNOUNCES THE TWO-HOUR SEASON PREMIERE OF “THE AMAZING RACE” ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 20

The new season of THE AMAZING RACE will premiere with a two-hour episode on Wednesday, May 20 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT)

THE AMAZING RACE assumes its regular Wednesday (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) time period on May 27.

(“When SURVIVOR wraps one of its best seasons ever in May, we’re excited to schedule another signature reality series, THE AMAZING RACE, to step seamlessly into the time period,” said Noriko Kelley, Executive Vice President, Program Planning & Scheduling, CBS Entertainment.)

On the season premiere of THE AMAZING RACE, 11 new teams will begin their journey of a lifetime when host Phil Keoghan kicks off the 32nd edition from the iconic Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles. This season’s destinations include Trinidad and Tobago, France, Germany, Kazakhstan and Brazil, among others. The team that crosses the finish line first will be crowned the winners and receive the $1 million prize. This edition was filmed prior to the outbreak of the recent global pandemic. 

THE AMAZING RACE is produced by Jerry Bruckheimer Television and Worldrace Productions in association with ABC Studios and Amazing Race Productions. Jerry Bruckheimer, Bertram van Munster, Jonathan Littman, Elise Doganieri, Mark Vertullo and Phil Keoghan are the executive producers.

https://www.viacomcbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/the-amazing-race/releases
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 32 PRESS RELEASES
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 09:37:42 AM »

A possible TAR 32 Start??
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 03:27:20 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jay33

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 10:45:02 AM »
When can we expect the cast to be officially released?

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 11:12:38 AM »
Oval pointed out they've already started showing up on the site, so possibly today.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 11:24:45 AM »
Oval pointed out they've already started showing up on the site, so possibly today.

Or not. That was quite possibly a glitch. TBD so just stand by!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 11:25:15 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 03:28:17 PM »
No reveal today pretty sure.

SO...who can ID Phil's spot??
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2020, 03:32:31 PM »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2020, 05:47:58 PM »
Isn’t Phil standing on the stage of the Hollywood Bowl, the Starting Line of TAR32, that was confirmed last week?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2020, 05:51:30 PM »
We already have it, Peach.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,34940.msg1245647.html#msg1245647

We know that...but can anyone show me an actual Bowl pic that is the match for this??  *No stone left unturned*

RFF's Golden Rule:

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2020, 06:24:16 PM »
We already have it, Peach.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,34940.msg1245647.html#msg1245647

We know that...but can anyone show me an actual Bowl pic that is the match for this??  *No stone left unturned*

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2020, 12:27:09 AM »
Aaaah, that works! Thanks Xoruz,  :hfive:

I was having trouble getting a right view.  :-[
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2020, 05:40:06 PM »
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/phil-keoghan-james-corden-unscripted-series-set-cbs-summer-1292409

The 32nd running of The Amazing Race, previously scheduled for May 20, will debut at a later date. CBS will also be without summer staple Big Brother and the second season of Love Island, both of which are on hold because of the coronavirus pandemic.

CBS is holding The Amazing Race as a hedge against a possible dearth of new content later in the year. The Amazing Race has also show value as a utility player that can plug into most any time period on the network's schedule.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2020, 11:48:13 PM »
TAKE TWO!! :funny:

Get ready for more adventures and fun challenges! Tune in on Wednesday, Oct. 14 at 9/8c on CBS to watch the epic season premiere of The Amazing Race: https://bit.ly/32qelfy.

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline kiwiazul

• RFF Not So Newbie