Author Topic: S40: Ep 11: "This is Extortion" (4/22)  (Read 3419 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S40: Ep 11: "This is Extortion" (4/22)
« on: April 10, 2020, 01:27:36 PM »
Survivor - This Is Extortion (Preview)

One castaway plays double agent and goes undercover to infiltrate a group they want to vote out. Also, one player who has been playing it cool finally goes to work to search for an idol, on Survivor: Winners at War, Wednesday at 8/7c.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/FC8-YFLsV-8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/FC8-YFLsV-8</a>
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 02:17:46 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: S40: Ep 11: "This is Extortion" (4/22)
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 02:18:43 PM »
Survivor - This Is Extortion (Sneak Peek 1)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8CabpkX0b5k" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8CabpkX0b5k</a>
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 06:59:24 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 07:01:48 PM »
Survivor - This Is Extortion (Sneak Peek 2)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QqlsHoTWDcU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QqlsHoTWDcU</a>

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 12:18:22 AM »
Also, one player who has been playing it cool finally goes to work to search for an idol, on Survivor: Winners at War, Wednesday at 8/7c.

The only player playing it cool seems to be Jeremy... and I think he will find it?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 02:30:48 PM »
Excited for tonight!!! Prob one of my fave going home but OH WELL!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 09:54:34 PM »
Tony’s game to lose!

Nick and Michele are obviously tight. SUPER SMART. Wow!

Tony and Jeremy, are they tight?

Denise and Kim NEEDS to work together. And they need Sarah and Jeremy, who are both threats!!!

To be honest, I really wouldn’t play the idol. Who would expect 4-3-2???

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2020, 01:06:56 AM »
Tony's episode for sure. Winning edit. HAHA.

It's a very obvious edit from here onwards. Clearly, Kim and Denise are still on the outs, and Nick and Michele just seemed to be votes that Tony can use around.

Sarah is angry with Tony, but she doesn't have Sophie anymore. And she doesn't seem like she wants to work with Kim?

I'm guessing one of the girls will be next, Kim or Denise, sadly. If only they had decided to work together instead of against each other. :(

Offline panikmoon

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2020, 01:27:57 AM »
Tony's episode for sure. Winning edit. HAHA.

It's a very obvious edit from here onwards. Clearly, Kim and Denise are still on the outs, and Nick and Michele just seemed to be votes that Tony can use around.

Sarah is angry with Tony, but she doesn't have Sophie anymore. And she doesn't seem like she wants to work with Kim?

I'm guessing one of the girls will be next, Kim or Denise, sadly. If only they had decided to work together instead of against each other. :(

I agree, I think it'll be one of the girls to leave. Probably Denise (unfortunately), she seems to kinda be a loner now at this stage in the game.

I've noticed something with the editing in all of the recent shows. Throughout the whole episode, they make it seem like someone specific is gonna get voted out and then at tribal council, someone totally opposite of those they showed gets voted out.  :lol: I definitely wasn't expecting Sophie to get voted out on this past episode. She was the last person I expected to see leave this past week. Survivor blindsided me...  :snicker:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2020, 02:52:20 AM »
  :welcome: to the R.F.F., panikmoon!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2020, 08:46:55 AM »
've noticed something with the editing in all of the recent shows. Throughout the whole episode, they make it seem like someone specific is gonna get voted out and then at tribal council, someone totally opposite of those they showed gets voted out.  :lol: I definitely wasn't expecting Sophie to get voted out on this past episode. She was the last person I expected to see leave this past week. Survivor blindsided me...  :snicker:

I think it's more emblematic of how things unfolded over the three or so days of the episode. No one was really targeting Sophie and Tony made a last second move to get out Sophie and it worked. I am not sure you can edit into the episode Sophie being a threat or target if she never really was one until at the last moment.