Author Topic: My Interview with Marvin Latimer from Big Brother 5!  (Read 2460 times)

Offline ElisabethFan123

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Go Katharine in American Idol!
My Interview with Marvin Latimer from Big Brother 5!
« on: October 22, 2004, 06:23:18 AM »
HERE IS MY INTERVIEW WITH MARVIN FROM BB5!!!!!

1) Did you have fun on Big Brother 5?

I hated it. It sucks eating PB&J and somebody is eating a steak and drinking a beer 5 ft away from you. Also not having anyone you feel you can confide in just makes you feel like the only person in the world. Playing poker with Drew,Di & Cowboy was fun.That's about it.

2) What is your favorite moment in the house?

Y&R was the best. In the house playing poker was the best moment. Also Will & I practicing our veto speeches was probably the funniest **** i ever did. Most people didn't see it though.

3) Who from BB5 do you keep in touch with?

Lori called the other day, also Scott & The Don. Got email from Will. That's probably about it. I doubt I'll see anyone else or talk to them.

4) What got you to apply for Big Brother?

Cash money. I had already been on TV before and was pretty well known here in my hometown. I did the gig for the moeny. It's a great step to get into the business with but that was the 2nd reason.

5) Do you still think Cowboy is racial? Are you still mad?

I don't feel he  and I said on the final show Cowboy & I were cool. i had to eliminate all variables why Cowboy was out to get me from day 1 even though I had his back and never casted a vote against him. I'm not mad about it. No beef between us. There is beef between Diane and I.

6) Any last comments?Thanks to all the fans for voting for me for Y&R. Hopefully they'll see me again. i'll keep you posted.

Thank you Marvin for answering those questions!!!!
~ElisabethFan123~

"If he wants to quit, let him quit!"
-Cirie Fields