Author Topic: EP7 Clues/Spoilers/speculation  (Read 15665 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP7 Clues/Spoilers/speculation
« on: October 21, 2004, 11:30:51 PM »
SP EP 7~ "Anger, Threats, Tears ... & Coffee

CBS Teasers ~ ::)
One member's lack of work ethic prompts negative reactions in the tribe. (Could be JK ?)

After winning a hard-fought Challenge, one tribe is rewarded with more than just sustenance. ( umm Coffee?)
Yeah..so I'm dumb
Main Entry: sus·te·nance
Pronunciation: 's&s-t&-n&n(t)s
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old French, from sustenir
Date: 14th century
1 a : means of support, maintenance, or subsistence : LIVING b : FOOD, PROVISIONS; also : NOURISHMENT
2 a : the act of sustaining : the state of being sustained b : a supplying or being supplied with the necessaries of life
3 : something that gives support, endurance, or strength

One Survivor, in danger of being voted off, wins a Challenge for the tribe, thus buying more time on the island. (Rory? )

A potential target at Tribal Council, one Survivor tries to convince the rest that another tribemate should be next to go. (Julie)

« Last Edit: October 21, 2004, 11:33:28 PM by puddin »

Riverrat

Re: EP7 Clues/Spoilers/speculation
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 07:01:37 AM »
Here we go again. Let the spoiling begin. (#)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2004, 11:16:19 AM »
Yeah..and lets not dwell on the darn CBS teasers...they are so misleading ... :P
Even though Snews has JK next..I find it oh so hard to believe that its not Julie...he had very little face time this Ep..then again..his story already arched (spell) whatever ..
We did get to see alot of Julie however  :)*...I can't wait for the Vidcaps to arrive  **:)**

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2004, 01:42:07 PM »
Larger vidcaps to come...I'm sort of in a rush

WOW..the vidcaps tells it all....looks like Lopevi wins RC ..coffee..whatever (Speculating that this is Two seperate challenge for now,just by Chads  Hat in one cap & Buff in the other ..sure looks like two seperate challenges ..)
And of course with JK  or Julie going this week ..we know that Yasur wins the IC
Sling shot RC
Running IC
Look at all that crying ...
Love the look on Sarges face..he sure looks pissed at JK  ?:)

From http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_ep7_wp.html

Voice Over

VO:  Rory survived Tribal Council...
Rory:  This morning I was particularly thankful.
VO:  Thursday, on TV's most watched reality show...
Rory:  Eliza over me?
VO:  If the women turn on him, he vows revenge.
Rory:  If I get voted off this island, Yasur tribe will burn.
VO:  And, is the all male alliance crumbling?
Chad:  How can you sit there while everyone else is working?  John, I don't trust.
VO:  Plus, why do these challenges lead to joy and sadness?
<Lopevi celebrating>
Scout:  <crying>
Ami:  I'm having a rough one.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2004, 02:12:59 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 02:09:12 PM »
WOW..Great vidcaps..thanks Survivor Fever  :)()

Picture  below is probably recycled from last week

This vidcap  of Julie are recycled from last week

]
The Two pictures Below are recycled from last week

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Voice Over

JP:  Next time on Survivor...
Julie:  I just think the guys are gonna shaft us.
JP:  Julie and Twila conspire.
Julie:  *laughs*  But little do they know.
JP:  And Rory tries to break into the women's alliance.
Rory:  I don't know the men, I know you guys alot better than I know them.
Ami:  You're definitely in a rough spot right now.
Rory:  If I get voted off this island, Yasur tribe will burn.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2004, 06:22:06 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2004, 03:05:45 PM »
Great vid caps!  I think yasuar is cring because they finnally won a challenge  ~~ we knwo the threat is Rory ~ If they vote me off they will burn.  Anger is Sarge and the guys since John K is not working  ~ even the ladies are working.  Guess now we know why he leaves first.

Eliza does not look happy ~ did she hear Scout's prayer?

The other option is maybe Julie gets hurt this episode and they are reacting to the news.

Riverrat

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2004, 03:52:17 PM »
Wow great vid caps. Sarge is definitely po'ed. Mia looked like a rat (no comments please, lol) Eliza looks like a scared rabbit. JK looked like he had just bit into a lemon last night and still looks that way. I have to look at these some more.

remember, blue, not black.  :()() Ouch, someone just kicked me.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2004, 04:01:28 PM »
 :)* River ...your silly today..glad to see you in such a good mood  (#) :)_{}
ETA: I removed what I think are the recycled Vidcaps from last week

Could it be this easy..

One member's lack of work ethic prompts negative reactions in the tribe.
Could be JK, vidcaps show Julie & Twila working hard to keep on Lopevi's good graces. Obviously this is JK..
Julie:  I just think the guys are gonna shaft us.
JP:  Julie and Twila conspire.
Julie:  *laughs*  But little do they know.

After winning a hard-fought Challenge, one tribe is rewarded with more than just sustenance Coffee,sounds like reward , slingshot or running relay ?

One Survivor, in danger of being voted off, wins a Challenge for the tribe, thus buying more time on the island. (Rory? or Julie maybe Twila? ) Most likely its Rory ..
Julie & Twila working hard to stay in Lopevi

A potential target at Tribal Council, one Survivor tries to convince the rest that another tribemate should be next to go. (Again ,Twila,Julie Rory ..maybe JK ) I'm going with Julie or JK for now

ETA: Could the tears be letters from home? Letters from home to go with coffee & snacks? The "tears" could come either from reading them, or losing the challenge and not getting yours.

Or I'm totally wrong and all of this was for nothing  B:)  B:)  B:)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2004, 06:26:08 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2004, 08:41:38 PM »
CBS Bonus Word  Maria

On the 10/22 episode of SURVIVOR LIVE, what is the name of the caller from Louisiana who knows Lisa Keiffer from church?
Maria is the answer ..its right at the beginning of part two

FYI, on another board someone claims that earthquake was wrong last week , he said that he heard on Richards show ..Thursday that the word was Volcano..This pisses me off because it accepted earthquake as the correct answer?? any way he claims to have gotton the 40 pt bonus..

Riverrat

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2004, 08:59:38 PM »
Yeah, i'm sorry about the bonus word but I had a good sorce and I tried it before I posted. WHY does it say it is the correct answer if it isn't? They even tell you your bonus points will be added Thursday nights after the show. Sorry guys. :':')

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2004, 09:13:13 PM »
OMG..River..its not your fault , as a matter of fact I was on way to post it when I saw that you did.. 88))

I saw it posted at Sucks and MW/Realiity ..It is not your fault ..please   *()* ..how do you think I feel..lol I posted it at Voted off  **0 Now I feel like a jerk  8-)' I'm listening to Richards show from yesterday to see if Volcano  was mentioned or if someone is pulling my leg  :(*8

Riverrat

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2004, 10:11:03 PM »
Well at least almost every one lost those points.  :()()  CBS is so screwed up and the only way to talk to them is through feedback which they ignore. I want my lifts or lifted points from this week and the second week. BUTTS!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2004, 10:30:40 PM »
YEAH I want mey lift points too..I saw it with my own little eyes  ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2004, 04:44:03 PM »
http://www.survivorfever.net/s9_spoilers.html

Reward Challenge Vid Cap Speculation

Land Relay Challenge

We're guessing that this is the RC because the RC was "hard fought". 

Taken from the EP-7 Teasers:

After winning a hard-fought Challenge, one tribe is rewarded with more than just sustenance."   

Episode Title:  Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 7 Title: "Anger, Threats, Tears ... & Coffee".  The reward apparently is coffee and what better goes with coffee than a morning newspaper?  This episode fits the timeframe that several contestants' hometown newspapers were contacted by CBS with requests to use copy of newspapers for props on Survivor.  **:)**

As well, if John Kenney is leaving (as several have predicted), then Yasur has to win the immunity challenge and we can't see Yasur winning this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Immunity Challenge Vid Cap Speculation

Slingshot Competition

Traditionally the 'target' type challenges are seen in the post merge episodes when it readily exposes the secret alliances.  However, MB probably decided to throw this in as an IC here to give the weaker Yasur tribe a better chance to win.

Note that the target 'grid' for Lopevi is at least a '4x4' pattern. However it probably is a '5x5' pattern w/the other rows/columns unseen. I say '5x5' b/c there are 5 Yasur left now and SEG usually uses elements involving the full number of the smaller tribe, so as to reduce the majority tribe 'sitouts' which makes for better TV.

So if this spec is true then there should also be a yellow 5x5 grid that the Yasur shoot at.

First tribe to knock out the correct pattern (straight line of 5/'X' pattern or ?) wins the challenge.

More Speculation Soon 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2004, 04:48:44 PM »
TDT Spoilers
http://truedorktimes.com/s9/spoilers/

REWARD CHALLENGE/ Some sort of relay - Yasur wins? 
Yawn. Some people win some stuff. Coffee included, possibly at an exotic destination. Wheee!!!

We'll presume this is the RC, because there does not appear to be an idol in the shot of the running. Lopevi looks quite happy in these shots, cheering even. As SuRvIvOrPhAn1017 points out at MeSS, that's because they were really excited at seeing steak and eggs in Ep6, where that shot originally aired. So, no help there. On the other hand, there's really no good reason for all the Yasur tears, is there? True, Scout may have really, really liked Lisa's implants, oops, personality, but why would Ami be crying, too? Has Rory's cheesy speechifying suddenly gottenmore compelling? Nah, more likely they just lost their fifth straight challenge. And it looks physical, and the only person sitting out is Sarge. So Scout finally has to compete. Seems like a good recipe for tears, which seem to flow freely after Yasur challenge losses.

On the other hand, pmspml5 at Blows presents a compelling argument that comes to the opposite conclusion: Yasur wins, and the deliriously happy shot of Rory and Ami in the promo occurs at the reward site. Later shots of various Yasurs crying seem to be taken at the same time/place, which pmspml5 suggests may be some sort of news from home. Not implausible, although Burnett & Co. usually have the decency to hold off on the predictable tear-jerker activities until later in the show. Still, this is roughly the time frame the Des Moines Register (Rory's paper) acknowledged being asked by SEG for a copy of their rag, so maybe that's (part of) the exciting, sob-inducing reward. "News from home" that turns out to be, well, newspapers from home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ Ever-exciting plate smashing- Yasur wins
John K.'s leaving, so Yasur wins. Probably Rory or Eliza saving their collective asses this week.

This appears to be a different challenge from the relay RC, because Chad is competing in his hat, and Sarge is standing next to him. The green background in the shot of Chris grimacing matches the picture of Chad shooting, and looks different from the beach shown in the RC. Plus, we expect Lopevi to lose this one, so a grimace seems appropriate here. We won't even bother commenting on the excitement level of seeing yet another Survivor cast flinging projectiles at hanging porcelain objects. All we can say is: Wheeeee!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BOOT/ John K.
Yep, it's John K. Guess sitting around camp looking pretty doesn't work so well for guys. And stripping was probably right out. Oh well, better luck next reality show.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2004, 06:16:09 PM »
New Caps from Bungler @ ~
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessage?topicID=1057.topic

Is this what we see behind Scout ? The framing?

or this? from the slingshot challenge

Is their something behind Rory..or could it be branches?

Looks like a obstacle course ..I wonder how Scout and Chris will do balancing on that little beam??

« Last Edit: October 24, 2004, 12:02:37 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2004, 12:31:58 AM »
Maybe I see something here maybe not..  :)ZZZ:)
Wezzie posted that Tanna was hired by SEG to provide coffee

http://www.claycritters.com/map/survivor_9_info.htm

What if this is coffee or coffee before its prepared..and that bowl on the top with that stick ( whatever its called ) is to prepare the coffee for drinking? Like a medicine bowl used to smash pills ..

this is how they prepare coffee in Vanautu..fresh

« Last Edit: October 24, 2004, 12:38:24 AM by puddin »

Riverrat

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2004, 12:57:27 AM »
I think Chad will be fine on the relay challenge. He is a runner. Scout? Not unless she crawls over again. They did win the first challenge by her crawling while Chris kept falling.

Is that a tear on Rory's face? I think they are at the relay frame thingys. Losing yet another challenge would make me cry at that point also. They will all feel better when Rory wins IC for them. :P

I wonder if the rest of the reward is a trip to watch them make coffee. Sort of a day off from just work and boredom. I wouldn't give a flip about a newspaper from home unless my family were in it. That's just me though. I would want sugar and cream but, that would still be sustenance.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2004, 06:40:45 PM »
  I think Chad will be fine on the relay challenge. He is a runner. Scout? Not unless she crawls over again. They did win the first challenge by her crawling while Chris kept falling.

Is that a tear on Rory's face? I think they are at the relay frame thingys. Losing yet another challenge would make me cry at that point also. They will all feel better when Rory wins IC for them. 

I wonder if the rest of the reward is a trip to watch them make coffee. Sort of a day off from just work and boredom. I wouldn't give a flip about a newspaper from home unless my family were in it. That's just me though. I would want sugar and cream but, that would still be sustenance.

I guessing from these vidcaps that Yasur does win reward ..besides TDT says that they do and thats good enough for me  8-)'
I don't know Scout finally manages to pull this off..maybe shes the score keeper  ?:)?   :()()

Vidcaps from 
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11
why is Jeffy in the background? we now know that the crying happens at the challenge , not the  camp .

TVscreen image reflected in the glasses

So I'm going to go ahead and make my picks
RC ~ Yasur
IC~ Yasur
TC~ John K.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2004, 08:31:22 PM »
Video Preview
check out Ami with the fake background when shes crying..we think that someone is behind her and the film was edited

here

Riverrat

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2004, 09:34:12 PM »
ut oh. Yasur wins BOTH challenges????????????? Oh gosh, that screwd my picks for this week. I better rethink this one. ?:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2004, 10:12:48 PM »
Well think CBS Fantasy..all Yasur , they will cry Rory,Scout,Ami and probably a rest . Then we have first interview my guess is Yasurs, Scout, Eliza, Ami ..Rory ( for being saved another week) Um Lopevi for the first one Jeff talks to at TC..hard to say ..could be anyone ? Maybe Twila or Julie   :\/
So if Yasur wins RC/IC thats 20 points each . the crying is 10 points
Oh and on Lopevi someone probably sits out RC/IC ..thats -12 points . I'm sure that Sarge is one that sits out .  :)_{}

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2004, 12:33:00 AM »
So what do you think Yasurs are crying about, puddin?  And in the vid clip, it shows Lopevi all happy. I wonder why?  These reactions appear to be at the challenge site & I wonder if each tribe won a challenge.... ?:)? ?:)?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2004, 01:07:50 AM by RudyRules »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2004, 10:24:25 AM »
I changed to have 3 yasuar to try and get more bonus poitns for IC and RC... why did I not change to have Julie last week ~ we knew she got naked.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2004, 11:13:00 AM »
Heres who I picked for my CBS Fantasy team , Eliza , Ami, Rory , & Scout .(If they crack a few coconuts we get more points )
I figure they will get atleast 220points total ..all cry 10 each, one of those four should be the first to be interviewed , I'm hoping they win RC   8-)'..it sure looks like we are being mislead to believe that Lopevi wins .Ruday those Vidcaps of Lopevi cheering and Julie smiling are from last weeks episode when they were told that the reward would be Steak & Eggs..don't let it fool you .. :)_{}
For now I'm believing that Yasur some how pulls off a sweep Ep7 , thats untill the picks across the boards come up Thursday afternoon.. :)* OH, I also think that Chris & Sarge sit out for the 2 challenges so that is -12 points each .