Author Topic: EP7 Clues/Spoilers/speculation  (Read 15663 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP7 Clues/Spoilers/speculation
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2004, 01:55:07 PM »
 :()()  Makes you wonder about CBS..that big " someone sees a sign and "poof" " from last week..they played it up and then edited it out,so we all got no points for picking Scout which in the insider video we clearly see that it was indeed  Scout that prayed for the darn sign  ..I wonder what they will edit this week to ruin our game points  :(*8

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2004, 02:02:19 PM »
Yeh...makes ya think they do it on purpose...toss us a monkey wrench.  Heaven forbid that any of us would ever get 100% on any of the games!!  88)) Methinks cbs playing mind games.  88))

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2004, 03:36:42 PM »
Puddin, not that this is anything signficant, but re: Rob seeing the horse's head reflected in Scout's glasses...did you notice there's a horse towards the end of a Pontiac commercial that looks EXACTLY like the horse Rob mentioned? Same size, facing the same direction...etc.   I got to thinking...could it be Yasurs are watching a video about a car prize coming up?  Usually, they give away a car.  And I don't know why Scout would be crying about a car unless she won it & got emotional!   However...it's a little early in the game for the car award...so I don't know.  I may be reading into something not at all relevant!!  :()() B:) B:) B:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2004, 04:10:59 PM »
Wow Rudy..good catch ! But, yeah ..its to early for the Car reward..I think its usually after the merge when their are 5 or 6 left  ?:)? But, what do I know  **:)**

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2004, 05:02:32 PM »
FYI
Snewser now has a green Check next to John K
Oct 28 7 Anger, Threats, Tears ... & Coffee JohnK 
http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=spoilers