Author Topic: EP7 Clues/Spoilers/speculation  (Read 15664 times)

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: EP7 Clues/Spoilers/speculation
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2004, 12:14:00 PM »
I know that some of the sites say Yasur wins both RC and IC, but the tears on Rory and Scout don't look like "happy" or "relieved" tears. 

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2004, 12:39:01 PM »
I've just been slinking over at some of the other boards and one point brought up at Chatter seemed to make a whole lot of sense.  The obstacle course must be for RC and Scout is probably in tears because she has a bad knee and MUST compete anyway.  This is either before or after she has had to painfully make her way through the course, and she feels she let her team down, or she just has knee pain.  I think Lopevi will win the RC and they might get coffee with their hometown newspapers.  Mention was made that perhaps Julie will be the one to pull off the win for Lopevi in the RC and maybe that will protect her in the upcoming TC, rather than the other speculation of Rory pulling off a win for Yasur in the IC and gaining protection for himself.  If Yasur wins IC and doesn't go to TC, then Rory hardly needs to "buy time" for himself since he is safe for three more days anyway.  I'm also going to guess that the more physical challenge is the RC, giving a chance to Yasur on the IC, which they've not had with the past few IC's.  Sort of a chance to even out the playing field.  I thought the way the teams were divided didn't work out very well.  If it was intended to make it even numbers men and women on a team, that was ruined by allowing Sarge to choose which team he wanted to go with.  It left one team male heavy and one team female heavy and didn't really accomplish much.  I think it was a good idea that backfired in its execution. 

Riverrat

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2004, 02:25:20 PM »
Ya, i'm not convinced yet that Yasur wins reward.  I think Rory wins IC and buys another few days. I also think he is the one who is threatning. Lea is the angry one. John trys to convince them why Lopevi should keep him but, I think Julie does wins the coffee, etc. How can John just sit and expect them to keep him? He wouldn't make an alliance with Julie and Twila. At this point I really can't see any reason why they would keep him except for the male/female numbers. I think I would be working just in case i made it to the merge and individual immunity.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2004, 02:58:14 PM »
I think JK goes thsi week ~ they all have seen survivor and knwo that the merge will be coming soon.  Can not risk JK in individual challenge ~ he already won one of them. 

If you remember the guys already talked about what was good for them individually  ~ and everyone was thinking about the individual challenges.  I do not think the guys will think they need JK.  Plus Sarge is thinking individual and he is also thinking Twila will help save him and he is not concerned about the others.

If Julie is ther at merge ~ she has to get hurt because the ladies are thinking #s and would not vote her out now that it is individual.  I also see Rory sticking with the ladies to save his but.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2004, 05:41:33 PM »
Its the new wording that makes me think this points to Rory  OR Julie ..theres still something weird with the RC ..I'm not convinced that Yasur wins either

Check out this phony photo ,the background is so faked  as well as Rory's head   ?:)? !

A POTENTIAL TARGET TO BE VOTED OFF BECOMES INVALUABLE AT THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
Some new teasers~

Episode  7  CBS  Press  Release

A POTENTIAL TARGET TO BE VOTED OFF BECOMES INVALUABLE AT THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE, ON "SURVIVOR: VANUATU —ISLANDS OF FIRE," THURSDAY, OCT. 28, ON CBS

"Anger, Threats, Tears…And Coffee" -- One castaway, in danger of being voted off, becomes invaluable at the immunity challenge, on SURVIVOR: VANUATU -- ISLANDS OF FIRE, Thursday, Oct. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. ;)

Meantime, one tribe notices a slacker among the group, which prompts negative reactions from the others.  After winning the hard-fought reward challenge, one tribe is treated to more than just sustenance.
 At tribal council, a potential target tries to convince the others why someone else should be the one to go

And, the seventh member is voted out of the tribe.

amikino..I originally had this posted but, deleted it ..along the same lines..my thinking was that Scout did lose the RC and is crying because she now knows  how it feels to blow it for the team..She feels bad because she was ready to vote Eliza off last week for this reason ..it could be?

I've just been slinking over at some of the other boards and one point brought up at Chatter seemed to make a whole lot of sense.  The obstacle course must be for RC and Scout is probably in tears because she has a bad knee and MUST compete anyway.  This is either before or after she has had to painfully make her way through the course, and she feels she let her team down, or she just has knee pain.  I think Lopevi will win the RC and they might get coffee with their hometown newspapers.  Mention was made that perhaps Julie will be the one to pull off the win for Lopevi in the RC and maybe that will protect her in the upcoming TC, rather than the other speculation of Rory pulling off a win for Yasur in the IC and gaining protection for himself.  If Yasur wins IC and doesn't go to TC, then Rory hardly needs to "buy time" for himself since he is safe for three more days anyway.  I'm also going to guess that the more physical challenge is the RC, giving a chance to Yasur on the IC, which they've not had with the past few IC's.  Sort of a chance to even out the playing field.  I thought the way the teams were divided didn't work out very well.  If it was intended to make it even numbers men and women on a team, that was ruined by allowing Sarge to choose which team he wanted to go with.  It left one team male heavy and one team female heavy and didn't really accomplish much.  I think it was a good idea that backfired in its execution.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2004, 06:39:31 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2004, 08:27:52 PM »
Rob & I agree that behind Rory we see Yasurs shelter ..

For some reason the background of Ami crying has been altered

Ami:  I'm having a rough one

Now this vidcap Of Scout crying..experts believe this is a tv reflection in Scouts glasses..could be ..it could be that Jeffy is showing them snipits of what they could win for RC/ A video from home ? Could be nothing.

OK..again..I'm not convinced that Yasur wins RC   **:)**

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2004, 09:05:00 PM »

What if Jeff says the winning tribe gets coffee and newspapers or letters ,whatever ,  from home,then after the tribe wins.. Jeff says that if the winning tribe gives up the newspapers & coffee that one person from the tribe can watch a video from home ..Scout? Scout is givin the video ,  thats why we see a blue screen in her glasses..thats why Rory & Ami are crying and Ami says   "I'm having a rough one "  and Rory is seen crying back at camp..
and why is MB trying so hard to decieve us by showing us recycled vidcaps ..he's  trying to make us think that Lopevi wins and Rory is doomed ..or like our Rob said..I'm over thinking ..again  :()()
Mega sized  :)*

« Last Edit: October 25, 2004, 10:51:03 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2004, 10:42:17 PM »

Riverrat

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2004, 11:30:31 PM »
Cripes!! Now i'm more convinced that Yasur wind RC than I am that they win IC. I am pretty sure they win IC but, I smell another rat. snif, snif.

Sorry to get anyone upset but I don't believe abosolutely every thing the spoiler boards say. I think they all wait for one person to post the bootee and they all follow. I'm just glad that one person is usually right.  ^:)^

I guess i'm gonna take my chances that Yasur wins both. If Lopevi gets 2000 points for lifts or lifted this week after I pick all Yasur players %^*((&^%$#@&^%

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2004, 04:44:54 AM »
To me it looks like the reflection in Scout's glasses is a newpaper. I think Scout blows the RC for Yasar, but they win IC and John gets the boot.

Hey River, I am sure Yasar will crack as many coconuts as Lopevi lifts or lifted. So, you should be okay.

I am still torn about who to pick. Although, I am leaning more toward an all Yasar tribe.  ?:)?
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2004, 10:48:49 PM »
guess what Rob found..a Horse head ! thats right..Scout owns a farm..now whether this is a snipit/ tease before RC we don't know..all we know is that this is a Video from home  ^:)^

Riverrat

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2004, 09:46:13 AM »
Alrighty!!!!! giddyup Scout. She turns on her bionic knee and jumps over Lopevi in a single bound. Reward is coffee and home videos. Boohooo everyone crys, probably even Lopevi for not realizing it WAS a bionic knee. Then they get back to the business of plotting about who will go if they lose IC.

Chris is in pain cause Chad misses that last shot for the win. Rory is praying, oh lord please let me hit this thing and live to be a rat for another three days. Yes the Rat wins although personally I would love to see buggy eye Eliza toddle on home. I can keep hoping.

Sarge is po'ed at John. He may have done good in the challenges but his attitude around camp over shadows anything else. Plus he was supposed to be gone two weeks ago according to their original plan.

T/C for Lopevi and poor John. "I think Julie should go because she lays around nekkid versus laying around with clothes on like me." ut oh, sorry Johnboy. Maybe you should have been chopping a little wood instead of copping an attitude. What the heck has trust got to do with work? Oh yes, if you don't work we can't count on you to stick with us in any other way. Plus, when the going gets tough you may get going and whup our butt. We will just watch Julie for three more days Thank you very much. Goodnight Johnboy!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2004, 04:47:38 PM »
 :)() Nice job River .. ;D

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2004, 08:32:56 PM »
personally I would love to see buggy eye Eliza toddle on home
:()()

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2004, 11:11:33 PM »
Whats the bonus word this time?

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2004, 11:14:38 PM »
CBS Bonus Word  Maria

Never mind, i knew i had read it, just couldnt find it...

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2004, 11:36:38 PM »
What's the bonus QUESTION?!  :\/  HA HA!!  just kidding around!  :)*  I need to go find out for myself!  **:)**
Hey T...nice seeing ya!  (#)

(((hugs)))
Ruday :-*

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2004, 03:02:10 AM »
Hopefully CBS doesn't change the answer this week.  |:(

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2004, 03:23:01 AM »
That's for sure, chakeeta33!  So I guess we all lost our 40 bonus pts for last week, huh?  I don't undrstand how cbs can tell us we got the correct answer if it wasn't correct! grrr!  We ought to all write to cbs & demand those pts...just keep bugging 'em!  |:( B:) B:) B:) B:)

Riverrat

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2004, 09:51:51 AM »
Check your CBS team page. They added the points Thursday but didn't have them all in the bonus word points board until later , Monday i think. If you add your points you will see that we got them.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2004, 10:51:38 AM »
what River said..add your points..you should have the 40 PT bonus..but we got nothing for the Lea/Twila lifting..I guess to CBS they only count the lifting when they "Lift " each other in joy after a challenge  :-\

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2004, 12:24:50 PM »
Hey, new gossip.  Over at Sucks, Orangeena is saying that Ami and Leann had a "thing" going on while the show was filming.  I don't have the link, but go over there and read it.  I guess it "comes out" in the "Gender Bender" episode.  Those girls!  Oy!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2004, 01:13:50 PM »
what River said..add your points..you should have the 40 PT bonus..but we got nothing for the Lea/Twila lifting..I guess to CBS they only count the lifting when they "Lift " each other in joy after a challenge :-\
Ok, I'll check.  Thanks girls.  :)
Aww...that sucks if lifting is only lifting each other!!!  good grief. Lifting is LIFTING.  If they have a specific type of lifting then they oughta STATE IT AS SUCH!!  Pissing.  |:(  dang cbs sometimes I wonder if they just sit around playing w/ their brains!  >:(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2004, 01:38:00 PM »
Hey, new gossip.  Over at Sucks, Orangeena is saying that Ami and Leann had a "thing" going on while the show was filming.  I don't have the link, but go over there and read it.  I guess it "comes out" in the "Gender Bender" episode.  Those girls!  Oy!

I read that..Orangeena is a fruit cake.. :()()

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orangeena
(10/27/04 11:44 pm)
Reply The Big Coming Out Party for Leann
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, this is the episode, then, where Ami's and Scout's sexuality finally comes into play - with the remaining men who just find out about they're being Out Lesbians.

I was going to start a new thread about this. I just discovered in Lisa's VERY chatty chat with Richard H. that Richard asked Lisa about Leann.

And she answered that she thought "Leann is playing a good game. She's a coattail rider. She's riding Ami's coattails. SHE AND AMI ARE VERY CLOSE."

OK, now we have Leann's story arc. Finally. She and Ami may be the new Romber. Survivor's first gay love story. Leann has just been through a painful divorce, and she comes to Vanuatu and --- finds AMI!?!? No wonder Leann is being hidden until now...

Lisa's take on the Yasur team and her "not fitting in" was because she was a Mom and the others were "all single."

Ami's manioc excuse for booting Lisa was just the tip of the iceberg so to speak...

I think we can deduce from the title that Ami, the gender warrior, is still here at this episode, but maybe this is when she starts getting all Lex-like and goes....

SO Leann goes on Survivor, falls in love with Ami and realizes she is gay, and then they boot her lover! That's some story line?!?!? After all, they don't want a lesbian Romber take over.

IF it's true....I guess Yassur is, as they would say, over at Edgic, "the more complex tribe."

yeah Rudy..I don't understand CBS either..a few weeks ago I had Bubba ..just because he was crying because he was missing his home..I got no points for his crying ..and it was twice  |:(
I complained but..they dont care .. :\/ How dare they not listen to puddin  :)*
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 06:12:40 PM by puddin »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2004, 01:46:30 PM »
aww puddin, don't ya know that only GIRLS cry?  :()() :()()  That's probably why you didn't get the points for bubba's tears!!  ::)  Hey...maybe I just hit on sumthun...it says CRIES...not SHEDS TEARS. 
Maybe cbs wants CRODODILE tears, which they interpret as CRYING?  ?:)? :\/