Author Topic: EP6 Highlights  (Read 4977 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP6 Highlights
« on: October 21, 2004, 07:17:42 PM »
Incase anyone is watching the BaseBall Game..and it lets me see how many blunders I made in my game pics **0

Got my Pringles & beer ready..um um um ..nothing goes better with Survivor than Pringles

Yasur camp..Rory first interview..
Wow..Rory is pissed ,the upset , angry , brother ..sitting on his pity pot.. :()()..Scout..I hope he wipes his ass and gets over it  :)*

Lopevi..Julie is flirting like crazy..
Lea thinks that Bubba is safe at Yasur..everybody loves Bubba

Twila & Julie go off to chat in the woods..

treemail Yasur ..Lisa reads it

Uh oh...Eliza's face  ?:) ..she didnt like the pig  RC  mail ..she never says a word..just makes a face

Rory gloating over his slave speech

RC

Dam ..steak & eggs ..no pig feast

Lopevi is gonna win this..Eliza couldn't get a pig...
LMAO this is funny

Lopevi wins reward.................

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
Re: EP6 Highlights
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2004, 07:21:14 PM »
So the fact that Eliza didn't really try to catch a pig, could that mean she is indeed the one that doesn't like them? I may have been wrong on who was at the gate for Yasur, but at least I assumed Eliza wasn't in the pic correctly. :)*
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2004, 07:26:52 PM »
Steak..steak sauce..a frying pan..Lopevi is pumped

Their talking about how Eliza said she couldn't catch the pig..there wondering why Yasur is keeping Eliza around...so pretty much they all agree that it was Eliza that was afraid of the piggies

Eliza feels awful..and says shes sorry..now shes crying..
Eliza tells Ami that she hates Scout..because Scout got the easy part..gate keeper
Rory thinks he should replace Eliza..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004, 07:40:13 PM »
I'd have to say that MW will make the call as Eliza..dam..lol

Julie gets naked
HAHA..the guys can't stop peeking

Lea lifts Twila ..(fantasy points) they are the two that go for the heart to heart talk ..looking for food

IC time..no treemail

4 swimmers
2puzzle solvers , of course Scout is a puzzle solver

Chris & Ami in the water first..Chris is kicking Amis butt

Lea & Rory next

Lea is kicking Butt..Lea having a hard time staying under the water

neck & neck

Julie & Leanns turn

LeAnn having a hard time

Julie kicking ass

LeeAnn cant do it

JK goes out ..Leeann still stuck

Lopevi wins IC

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2004, 07:54:40 PM »
LeeAnn cries , twice..Eliza kisses her on the cheek ..Leeann wants to go home because she screwed up so bad

Oh now comes the last MW question..who will pray for a sign ? I hope its Scout..lol I need a few answers right...at least we only saw 5 sets of man nipples  :)* I think  ?:)  I hope they didn't mean all together ?
Oh well.. :P

Scout says shes voting for Eliza..Ami says shes voting for Lisa before Eliza..right in front of Lisa..she tells Lisa that she doesn't trust her ( this is Good)

TC...Jeff talks to Scout first

No one praying for a sign yet
Lisa votes Rory
Ami~ lisa
Scout ~ Rory

Votes.......

Lisa
Rory
Rory
Lisa
Lisa
LISA     **:)** **:)**         

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2004, 07:57:26 PM »
Did anyone see anyone pray for a sign..Dam I don't trust MB/CBS anymore..first they gave the castaways the wrong scripts last week & Bubba was voted out instead of Lisa..then they give us these darn miss  leading teasers ...

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2004, 08:00:44 PM »
I didn't see anyone praying. I hope MW picks Scout for that anyways because if they do, it will be the first time ever for me to have ALL the answers correct. :)()
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2004, 08:03:24 PM »
Nope ..they will pick The piglets ..........LMAO

Who prays for a sign? (31 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann Lisa No one Rory Rupert Scout The piglets Twila

Riverrat

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2004, 11:02:40 PM »
I think it was Scout. She wanted to vote Eliza off and then I think she didn't want to go against Ami. Leann was really bad in the IC so to vote off Eliza and not Leann seemed kind of wrong. My opinion was Scout thought if she voted for Rory maybe the girls would get back on the same team.

My mind changes from week to week on some of these people. I think Eliza is the least deserving to win. I liked Ami until this week and she was beginning to bother me last week. I didn't think Lisa said anything to cause her to flip like that.

I liked Rory better this week than I have so far. LOL Lisa looked like she was on Rory's side about Eliza but she voted against him anyway. I think a lot is going on behind the scenes this year that we are not getting to see.

OK my real opinion. LOL Scout had Lisa place her hand in hers. I think she has (thinks she has) the ability to tell when one is being loyal and truthful. Was she praying then? Maybe so.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2004, 11:24:16 PM »
River, I thought the same about Scout having Lisa lay her hands on hers...that she could somehow feel a vibe if Lisa was being truthful or not. Interesting. Yet Scout didn't elaborate on it w/ the others...unless MB just wanted to leave it to our imagination!  But just the fact that Scout did the hand thing seems to me like a type of Sign.  Hope MW interprets it that way!  ^:)^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2004, 11:36:31 PM »
I hope you two are right ..I had to rewatch the tape and i'm convinced..lets hope that MW is too ..

Riverrat

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2004, 06:54:17 AM »
I like Scout. I think she was surprised at Ami and somewhat disappointed. So was I. The best thing I can say about her right now is, she tells it to your face. Frankly I don't see how they will win next week unless MB pulls out the tired old question and answer challenge. Barf!!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2004, 09:25:07 AM »
Dang I had Eliza and then switched!!   And I bet they pick the piglets too!
Well I got the boot  right!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2004, 11:05:31 AM »
Well guess what I was so impressed with River & Rudys insights about the "Prayer/Sign" that I combined the two and posted it posted it at Realiiity ..hopefully it helps us fight our case that Scout was indeed the one that say the "poof"
Texan..I'm fighting for "Noone" was afraid of the piggy..I still say she was afraid of her butt hanging out..
At least if MW says noone..no one will get the points..unless of course they picked noone  :)*

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2004, 02:32:42 PM »
Well guess what I was so impressed with River & Rudys insights about the "Prayer/Sign" that I combined the two and posted it posted it at Realiiity ..hopefully it helps us fight our case that Scout was indeed the one that say the "poof"
Texan..I'm fighting for "Noone" was afraid of the piggy..I still say she was afraid of her butt hanging out..
At least if MW says noone..no one will get the points..unless of course they picked noone :)*
That's nice of you to share our comments, puddin.  Thanks.  Do you know if they gave us pts on Scout? 
Re; piggy thing.  I decided at the last minute to change it...just on a hunch.  It was really too late to share it w/ you all.  Sorry! As it turned out...I honestly don't thnk she was afraid of the pigs even tho cbs flashed Eliza on camera at the first mention of a pig!  But what it actually came down to is she wasn't really afraid of pigs.  She was afraid of her pants falling down!!  Seems so stupid that Jiffy, in certain challenges, doesn't tell them to wear suitable clothing.  It isn't like Pearl Islands where they had only the clothes on their backs when they jumped ship.  I think all other seasons had at least two change of clothes.  Whatever...
 B:) B:) B:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2004, 05:10:50 PM »
I don't know if MW read the comment that I posted about Eliza being more afraid of her butt hanging out thna the pig & Scout seeing the sign..should have stuck with what I said.."we should put Noone" because thats how they scored it..Noone for both was the correct answer  :)* they don't care about the Insider Video..they only go by what is shown on the actual Episode..good to know for the future  :)_{}