Author Topic: BBCAN8: Kyle Rozendal  (Read 1373 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BBCAN8: Kyle Rozendal
« on: March 07, 2020, 09:36:04 AM »

Kyle Rozendal

Zodiac: Virgo

Hometown: Okotoks, Alberta

Relationship Status: Married

What is your strategy going into the house? Perception is reality in the BBCAN house – especially at the start of the game. If you look at me, I’m a bigger, muscular guy. So, I want to work hard at the beginning to get along with all sides of the house. I want to appear as “good guy” Kyle, a husband and dad, instead of super competitive Kyle.

Why do you think you were selected to be on BBCAN8? I’m a pretty eccentric individual who’s competitive, entertaining, and emotional. I’m also someone who speaks his mind, but will lie when I need to. Overall, I also think I’m a pretty relatable person.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you? I’m a really emotional person and if someone taps into that quickly, they could potentially manipulate me in the game.

How do you want people to remember you as a player on BBCAN? Somebody who played from start to finish, and didn’t take their foot off the gas. I don’t want to crumble and quit if I get back-doored or put on the block. I want to be known as someone who played until the end, whether I get evicted or win.

If you win Big Brother Canada, how would you spend the cash prize? Pay the debt that I’ve accrued! But also put some money away for my kids’ future and take my wife on a much-deserved vacation.

Fill in the Blank:

My biggest pet peeve is: toes.

My biggest fear is: heights.

My typical Sunday is: working out with some friends and coming home to have a nice family meal.

I geek out on: UFC and MMA.

Most spontaneous thing I’ve done is: road trip to Vegas.

If I could only eat one thing in the house, it would be: steak.

A fact about me that surprises people is: I’m an emotional person.

I get along best with people who: powerlift or workout.

My most used emoji is: 😊

My idol or hero is: Powerlifter Dan Green.

My mantra is: one life, roll the dice.

A personal accomplishment I am most proud of is: top 10 in the world in bench pressing.

Rapid Fire:

Hero or villain? Hero

Competition beast or floater? Competition beast

Be the first HOH or be the first nominee? First HOH

No sleep or no food? No sleep

Intellectual skills or physical strength? Intellectual skills

Backstab your alliance or stay true to your word? Stay true to my word

Gut instinct or pure intellect? Gut instinct

Showmance or nomance? Nomance
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 12:47:54 PM by RealityFreakWill »