Author Topic: BBCAN8: Brooke Warnock  (Read 1308 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BBCAN8: Brooke Warnock
« on: March 07, 2020, 09:33:30 AM »

Brooke Warnock

Zodiac: Virgo

Hometown: Calgary, Alberta

Relationship Status: Super single

What is your strategy going into the house? I think it’s important to be adaptable but I’m also counting on being underestimated. Although I am quite good socially – good at building relationships and trust – I can also come across a bit awkward so people won’t see me as a threat.

Why do you think you were selected to be on BBCAN8? I don’t think there’s been somebody like me on the show before because I am quite charismatic but I’m also awkward. I’ve got high energy but I’m also collected and self-aware. So, I think those qualities will reflect interestingly on TV.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you? Not knowing what’s going on in the world. It’s going to be very jarring to come out and wonder what’s happened in my personal life with my family and what’s happened around the globe.

How do you want people to remember you as a player on BBCAN? As someone who is strategic because that’s something I’ve liked the most about players that have been memorable to me. It’s also the part of the show that I’ve always been connected with.

If you win Big Brother Canada, how would you spend the cash prize? I would go back to school or travel.

Fill in the Blank:

My biggest pet peeve is: super dominating personalities…which is likely going to be a problem since there tends to be those types of people in the house!

My biggest fear is: clowns.

My typical Sunday is: reading books with my cats.

I geek out on: Big Brother Canada!

Most spontaneous thing I’ve done is: I spent time living in the tallest treehouses in the world.

If I could only eat one thing in the house, it would be: grapefruit.

A fact about me that surprises people is: I once lived in a house with 80 cats in it.

I get along best with people who: are good listeners.

My most used emoji is: 😬

My idol or hero is: Noam Chomsky.

My mantra is: make your life a story worth telling.

A personal accomplishment I am most proud of is: when I was chosen to be an acting supervisor at my job.

Rapid Fire:

Hero or villain? Villain

Competition beast or floater? Floater

Be the first HOH or be the first nominee? First HOH

No sleep or no food? No food

Intellectual skills or physical strength? Intellectual skills

Backstab your alliance or stay true to your word? Backstab my alliance

Gut instinct or pure intellect? Gut instinct

Showmance or nomance? Nomance
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 12:34:14 PM by RealityFreakWill »