Author Topic: BBCAN8: Micheal Stubley  (Read 1176 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BBCAN8: Micheal Stubley
« on: March 07, 2020, 09:32:30 AM »

Micheal Stubley

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Hometown: Prince George, British Columbia

Relationship Status: Pretty single

What is your strategy going into the house? Going into the house, the first dilemma I’ll have is whether I should throw the first HOH comp or really go for it. The competitive side in me wants to go for it but I don’t want to be seen as a target so I’ll see how I feel in the moment.

Why do you think you were selected to be on BBCAN8? I never thought of myself as someone that people would want to watch but I think it might have something to do with my career in the military. It makes me unique.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you? In your day-to-day life, when you have conflict with someone, you have the option to leave it and walk away. But when you’re restricted to a certain square footage, you can’t walk away from that person, so you have to maintain those relationships.

How do you want people to remember you as a player on BBCAN? Competitive and good-natured, as hard as that might be in the house, and definitely make it to the final three. I also have the opportunity to represent the whole military.

If you win Big Brother Canada, how would you spend the cash prize? My family runs an animal rescue back home and one of the main facilities that we’re missing is an indoor dog shelter that’s heated. So, if I win, I want to contribute they money towards the shelter. I also want to take my nana to Europe, and then with the rest of the prize money I would invest.

Fill in the Blank:

My biggest pet peeve is: complaining.

My biggest fear is: not performing.

My typical Sunday is: being lazy.

I geek out on: Reading up on things very thoroughly. I know some useless and random facts!

Most spontaneous thing I’ve done is: lived on a boat.

If I could only eat one thing in the house, it would be: pasta with a Bolognese sauce.

A fact about me that surprises people is: that I’m in the military.

I get along best with people who: are hardworking and loyal.

My most used emoji is: 😏

My idol or hero is: my nono (grandpa)

My mantra is: It’s not that you failed, but it’s how you move forward after failing.

A personal accomplishment I am most proud of is: completing Special Forces Selection.

Rapid Fire:

Hero or villain? Hero

Competition beast or floater? Competition beast

Be the first HOH or be the first nominee? First HOH

No sleep or no food? No sleep

Intellectual skills or physical strength? Physical strength

Backstab your alliance or stay true to your word? Stay true to my word

Gut instinct or pure intellect? Gut instinct

Showmance or nomance? Probably showmance
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 11:28:24 AM by RealityFreakWill »