Author Topic: BBCAN8: Hira Deol  (Read 1291 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BBCAN8: Hira Deol
« on: March 07, 2020, 09:30:56 AM »

Hira Deol

Zodiac: Pisces

Hometown: Brampton, Ontario

Relationship Status: Married

What is your strategy going into the house? At the start of the game, I want to gain trust from as many people as possible and rely on my social skills. I want to get to know everybody on a personal level and be a listening board. Then, as the game progresses, I’ll rely on my physical and competitive skills to take myself further.

Why do you think you were selected to be on BBCAN8? As the first turban-wearing Sikh houseguest, I believe I represent one of the many different sides of Canadian multiculturalism. I’m also a big fan of the show and can be very competitive.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you? I’m going to miss my wife and my two-year-old daughter – I’m going to miss them to pieces! Being detached from the outside world and disconnected from my family will be hard.

How do you want people to remember you as a player on BBCAN? As one of the best players in Big Brother Canada history who played an honest and integral game. I also want to be someone that had a hand in many decisions and be that wing-person to the HOH.

If you win Big Brother Canada, how would you spend the cash prize? I would save and invest it in my family and give back by contributing to a charity.

Fill in the Blank:

My biggest pet peeve is: impatience.

My biggest fear is: growing old and feeling like I didn’t have an impact on a lot of people.

My typical Sunday is: waking up and having my wife’s tea, lounging with family, doing chores, and food prep for the week.

I geek out on: Toronto Raptors, I love basketball!

Most spontaneous thing I’ve done is: I proposed to my wife on a whim while driving in California – I pulled over by a beach and popped the question.

If I could only eat one thing in the house, it would be: burgers, fries, and pizza.

A fact about me that surprises people is: I was voted in high school to most likely be the next top model.

I get along best with people who: are funny and passionate.

My most used emoji is: 🙃

My idol or hero is: my parents.

My mantra is: mind over matter.

A personal accomplishment I am most proud of is: being a father.

Rapid Fire:

Hero or villain? Hero

Competition beast or floater? Competition beast

Be the first HOH or be the first nominee? First HOH

No sleep or no food? No food

Intellectual skills or physical strength? Intellectual skills

Backstab your alliance or stay true to your word? Stay true to my word

Gut instinct or pure intellect? Pure intellect

Showmance or nomance? Nomance
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 10:22:59 AM by RealityFreakWill »