Author Topic: BBCAN8: Minh-Ly Nguyen-Cao  (Read 1382 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BBCAN8: Minh-Ly Nguyen-Cao
« on: March 07, 2020, 09:25:39 AM »

Minh-Ly Nguyen-Cao

Zodiac: Gemini

Hometown: Montreal, Quebec

Relationship Status: Single

What is your strategy going into the house? It depends on the people in the house. It’s a social game so I want to get a feel for the houseguests first. But ideally I want to form an alliance with three other people who are loyal and who I can rely on.

Why do you think you were selected to be on BBCAN8? I’m a pretty unique person and I was myself. I wasn’t trying to be anybody else, and I think they appreciated that.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you? Not having any privacy and being filmed 24 hours a day with a mic on – it’s jarring and daunting. But I’m willing to take on the challenge!

How do you want people to remember you as a player on BBCAN? As a very smart, cunning, and strong competitor.

If you win Big Brother Canada, how would you spend the cash prize? I’m definitely going on a few trips because I love to travel. I also want to start a business – so I would invest in myself and take a few courses. Oh! and get my driver’s license. [laughs]

Fill in the Blank:

My biggest pet peeve is: narrow-minded and ignorant people.

My biggest fear is: drowning in the ocean.

My typical Sunday is: yoga, hang out with a friend, and relax.

I geek out on: astrology.

Most spontaneous thing I’ve done is: There’s too many! But one would be I booked a one-way ticket to Guatemala and had no plans. I met my friend in the middle of the jungle!

If I could only eat one thing in the house, it would be: steak – I’m a carnivore.

A fact about me that surprises people is: I’m actually camera shy. Everyone knows that if you want to film me, you have to be slick about it because I will have a fit.

I get along best with people who: are non-judgmental.

My most used emoji is: 😂

My idol or hero is: Josephine Baker.

My mantra is: feel the fear and do it anyway.

A personal accomplishment I am most proud of is: moving to Vietnam with $300 and living there for two years. I taught English, drove a motorbike, and learned Vietnamese.

Rapid Fire:

Hero or villain? Villain

Competition beast or floater? Competition beast

Be the first HOH or be the first nominee? First HOH

No sleep or no food? No food

Intellectual skills or physical strength? Physical strength

Backstab your alliance or stay true to your word? Stay true to my word

Gut instinct or pure intellect? Gut instinct

Showmance or nomance? I’m going to try nomance…I’m going to try!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 10:00:21 AM by RealityFreakWill »