Author Topic: BBCAN8: John Luke Kieper  (Read 1312 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BBCAN8: John Luke Kieper
« on: March 07, 2020, 09:26:43 AM »

John Luke Kieper

Zodiac: Taurus

Hometown: Kamloops, British Columbia

Relationship Status: I’m currently single

What is your strategy going into the house? My ideal scenario is starting a five-person alliance with athletic people and be the brains behind it while running the gauntlet. At the beginning, I’d like to get out the smarter players and make it to the final five with strictly physical players – I’d rather battle those houseguests than the more intellectual ones.

Why do you think you were selected to be on BBCAN8? Well, in addition to being this season’s eye candy [laughs], I think I’m a fun guy, I’m pretty athletic, and I can hopefully win some comps. I’m here for a good time!

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you? Omg, maybe the slop?! I’m such a picky eater as it is. I also love to game at home, so not having any technology is going to be an absolute battle.

How do you want people to remember you as a player on BBCAN? Anything but a floater – I have to make some game moves. I also hope I’m remembered fondly and as someone people like. But hey, if I’m a villain who ends up winning, I’ll take that too.

If you win Big Brother Canada, how would you spend the cash prize? I still live at home with my parents so firstly, I would move out which would be ideal. Secondly, I’d like to pay them back for some of my University schooling and pay it forward. After that, take a trip with some of the most important people in my life.

Fill in the Blank:

My biggest pet peeve is: people who drive with white headlights.

My biggest fear is: wasps – I’m deathly afraid.

My typical Sunday is: sleep in, hit the gym, veg out, play video games, and go to men’s league basketball.

I geek out on: video games, superheroes, and movies.

Most spontaneous thing I’ve done is: applying to Big Brother Canada.

If I could only eat one thing in the house, it would be: bananas.

A fact about me that surprises people is: I was the valedictorian of my high school and was on the Dean’s list in University.

I get along best with people who: are athletic and share similar interests.

My most used emoji is: the tiger [insert emoji]

My idol or hero is: Paul Rudd.

My mantra is: you can’t win ‘em all!

A personal accomplishment I am most proud of is: moving away to go to school by myself at 18 years old, and then at 20, moving 10 hours North to work in Fort St. John.

Rapid Fire:

Hero or villain? Hero

Competition beast or floater? Competition beast

Be the first HOH or be the first nominee? First HOH

No sleep or no food? No sleep

Intellectual skills or physical strength? Physical strength

Backstab your alliance or stay true to your word? Stay true to my word

Gut instinct or pure intellect? Pure intellect

Showmance or nomance? Nomance
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 09:52:11 AM by RealityFreakWill »