Author Topic: Where would you want to stay?  (Read 3192 times)

Offline lifeguardclub

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Where would you want to stay?
« on: October 20, 2004, 09:26:13 PM »
Hey everyone!

Love this site!
But i was wondering...wathcing the race...if you had to choose one place to travel too, where would you go and why?
I am looking for a honeymoon place....so anything would help!

Take care,
Jeff

« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 09:38:07 PM by Rob »

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Where would you want to stay?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 09:37:13 PM »
New Zealand is awsome! Isn't that where they filmed the Lord of the Rings! Its very beautiful!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 09:40:10 PM »
Agreeing with Rob..

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 12:26:56 AM »
Hi Lifeguard and welcome to the boards.  I really can't choose one spot to visit as I have a big list of places to see and do and with different people.  I like to go to Hawaii and a cruise to Mexico with my kids with another stop to Disneyland.  And I like to cruise the Caribbean, see Greece, Italy with my husband.  I like to go and party in Vegas with my crazy girlfriends.  Then of course there is the driving holidays which include driving down the Oregon coast, seein the sand dunes, California and then going all over the US to catch a ball game in certain stadiums.  As for your honeymoon choice, I guess you have to decide if you want to just lay around the beach and be catered to or if you want to do something active.  I know alot of people like going to the all inclusive resorts down in mexico as they feed you and there are activities to do that is included in the price.  I hope I have given you some ideas. (#)