Author Topic: The Amazing Race 6 Date Set  (Read 5003 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
The Amazing Race 6 Date Set
« on: October 20, 2004, 10:52:30 AM »
From the RFF News site:
http://www.realityfanforum.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=166

CBS has opted against scheduling The Amazing Race on Saturday nights and will instead add the hit reality series to its Tuesday line-up next month, while NBC has officially given Hawaii the boot.

The new season of "Race will premiere Tuesday, November 16, at 9 p.m. with a two-hour episode, replacing struggling freshman series Clubhouse. That show will instead move to Saturdays at 8 - the spot in which CBS had planned to air "Race" this season.

"Race" was supposed to shift to Saturday nights in September, but after the series' big ratings this summer, CBS executives decided to put that plan on hold to see how the Fall battle shook out. One month into the season, Clubhouse is underperforming, making the "Race" move wholly logical.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2004, 11:27:29 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: The Amazing Race 6 Date Set
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 11:13:15 AM »
 :)() Great news Rob !! Some how I just knew that Club House would Bomb....I was hoping that they would put TAR in its timeslot  ^:)^ Wow A month away..woohooooo **:)**

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2004, 10:39:34 AM »
WOOO HOO!! thanks for the update

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004, 01:18:55 PM »
YEAH! I can't wait. I don't know why CBS waited so long to put this show on twice a year?
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2004, 01:48:07 PM »
you knwo you can add a picture from an site by adding the link in your settings ~ saw you comment about needing a better picture

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2004, 03:30:32 PM »
I am very happy to hear that TAR is almost back on already.  The only thing that would make me happier would be to hear that they had put The Mole back in the lineup.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2004, 12:19:38 AM »
Thanks Rob.  I'm also happy to hear TAR is coming soon!  Cool! :)_|

Papa...yes...it would make me verrrry happy too...if The Mole would return. (the REAL one...not the celebrity one, which I couldn't hack.)  Gosh, they only had 2...or 3? Mole seasons.  When Anderson Cooper went to CNN... no more Mole.  Drat.  I wonder why they won't start it up again?  Surely, they can find another great person to Host it, don't ya think?

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2004, 08:23:43 AM »
They only had 2 real Moles and 2 Celebrity versions.  Everyone that I know seemed to love them - but apparantly the ratings were never that good.  I think that they could bring it back again and that it would do very well.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2004, 06:38:42 PM »
Thanks Tex. I figured out how to download a picture.

I agree with the mole. I caught the first season on GSN when they reran it. It was great!
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2004, 12:29:04 AM »
This is good news as there is not anything interesting on tuesday nights for me.  My fullest night of tv watching is Thursday where I watch Joey, Survivior, CSI (tape Apprentice) watch Without a Trace and then Sunday night where I watch American Dreams and Desparate Housewives and Alias when it returns in Janauary.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2004, 01:39:28 AM »
Since I'm an avid Judging Amy fan, having TAR6 the same nite will top off my Tues TV!  Cool! :)()

Like you, Bfizzy...I watch American Dreams on Sunday and Alias when it returns.  A & A night!  Love those two shows!

Thurs I watch only Survivor & Apprentice.  I like CSI & W/O a Trace, but haven't been watching them lately.  I like CSI New York, but have watched only two Eps.  I like NYPD Blue, but it;s on the same time as JA and since I tape JA commercial free, cannot watch NYPD.  Oh well...I'll catch it when it goes on cable.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 12:54:25 AM by RudyRules »

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2004, 12:07:43 AM »
Hey RudyRules, looks like we got very similar taste in tv shows.  I watched one episode of CSI NY, it looked pretty good but I am loyal to the original. (#)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2004, 01:06:03 AM »
Yeah! We do have similar tastes in tv shows!  :)_| I also prefer the original CSI b/c overall, the cast is the best...and it has the best storylines.  I like different things about the other two CSI's...but not 'nuff to watch 'em regularly. 

American Dreams is such a great show!  I like the way the producers include SO MUCH about each life and situation...jumping from one scene to another or overlapping scenes thruout.  It keeps you glued...that's for sure and you don't dare leave the tv for a second or you miss important stuff.  Very effective the way it's done.  :)()

Ruday :)_{}