Author Topic: S40: Scheduling  (Read 6938 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S40: Scheduling
« on: January 15, 2020, 12:58:56 PM »
One week prior to the SURVIVOR premiere, a one-hour retrospective special, SURVIVOR AT 40: GREATEST MOMENTS AND PLAYERS, will air Wednesday, Feb. 5 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The special will revisit some of the greatest moments and memorable players in SURVIVOR history, feature new interviews with favorite castaways and reveal a sneak peek at SURVIVOR: WINNERS AT WAR. Jeff Probst and Matt Van Wagenen are the executive producers.

The 40th installment of the groundbreaking series coincides with its 20-year anniversary.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S40: Scheduling
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 01:01:33 PM »
The 40th Edition, Themed “Winners at War,” Premieres with a Special Two-Hour Episode Wednesday, Feb. 12, 8-10PM EST 

Hosted by Emmy Award Winner Jeff Probst
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: S40: Scheduling
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 02:24:37 AM »
I hope this is the right place to post this information!

According to the TV Tonight website, Australian viewers will be able Season 40 starting February 13 on 9GO at 7:30pm! :)