Author Topic: S40: Danni Boatwright (S11 winner)  (Read 1503 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S40: Danni Boatwright (S11 winner)
« on: January 15, 2020, 12:39:25 PM »

Danni Boatwright

Biography

Hometown: Tonganoxie, Kansas
Current residence: Shawnee, Kansas
Previous season: Winner of Survivor: Guatemala (Season 11)

Hobbies: Coaching youth sports, hosting benefit auctions in KC, running races, and participating in any outdoor activities.

Pet peeves: Parents of young kids who think their kids are going pro, negative people, takers, and slow drivers.

Three words to describe you: VELVET... STEAM...ROLLER

When did you first watch Survivor?
Survivor: The Australian Outback

Do you still watch Survivor?
It's difficult to find time to watch anything being a wife, mother of two VERY active boys, and a business owner but I watch what I can!

Who is your inspiration in life?
One of my grandmother's best friends, Elizabeth Pascuzzi. From the time I was a young girl until the day she passed she would tell me, "You're a winner." I even brought with me a letter she had written me many years ago as inspiration before entering this round of Survivor.

What does Survivor mean to you and your family?
One of my strongest memories of my stepfather (who I called dad) was watching Survivor with him. He was the one who encouraged me to try out. When Jeff announced my name as the winner of Season 11, you can see me running to him first and giving him a big hug. He passed away two years ago. So, Survivor will always be our game.

What is one way playing Survivor changed your life?
It made me realize how little we need to survive and how far I could push myself both physically and mentally.

As Survivor approaches Season 40 and celebrates 20 years on television, what does it mean to be a part of the legacy?
Incredible to think I have been blessed with the opportunity to be a part of the mothership of all reality shows that fostered the reality show movement. Now, I get to do it all again!

How will you play differently than you did in your past season?
Honestly, I really don't know until I see what cards the game deals me this go around. I do plan on being the sweet Midwest girl that I am except this time with a bit of edge.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 02:46:42 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S40: Danni Boatwright (S11 winner)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 07:18:56 PM »

Photo: Robert Voet--CBS
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Gra1162

Re: S40: Danni Boatwright (S11 winner)
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 08:04:24 PM »
rooting for her or sandra to win  :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts: