Author Topic: TAR Australia 4 Finale LIVE SHOW UPDATES & DISCUSSION Thread!  (Read 790 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • The best shows out there!
Re: TAR Australia 4 Finale LIVE SHOW UPDATES & DISCUSSION Thread!
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2019, 03:49:27 AM »
That's the end of Season 4! Congratulations on Tim & Rod for winning the fourth season of The Amazing Race Australia!

We shall be back for Season 5 in around the same time next year, in 2020! Filming to be done around June-July 2020, so say around on the Forum! Lots of fun to come! <3
I enjoy ''The Big Three' Reality TV shows!

Offline Musicon

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2019, 03:51:12 AM »
Quite a sudden end to the program.

I wonder if they had to use a dog they chose for a certain time before they could switch.  You could pick a dog someone else had already used, which meant they all used the same dog.

Offline rph

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2019, 09:45:43 AM »
whoop!

Glad Tim and Rod won if Tom and Tyler couldnt!

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2019, 11:42:54 AM »
Pretty intense end to the finish considering Tom & Tyler's absence really made it anyone's game. The newspapers were a fun way to remember past events, the skydiving is the typically adrenaline task that often shows up, the dogs gave teams a hard time, and the puzzle cubes were a difficult task to end the leg. I definitely started to enjoy Tim & Rod more around the halfway point, so I'm happy for their win. Looking forward to see what 10 can do next year.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2019, 02:46:52 PM »
Next season need one male teams

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2019, 01:46:04 AM »
Congratz Tim & Rod
great final challenge, overall better than this year TARUS
Oh stop it probst

Offline aussieamazingracer

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2019, 06:12:18 AM »
This was a fantastic finale!! :cheer:

I often find finales slightly boring in terms of tasks but this one really delivered! The newspaper task was fun - relevant to both the NT and the race. Skydiving was great and the Roadblock was pretty difficult. Helicopter ride into Katherine Gorge was pretty beautiful and the final canoe/puzzle tasks were also fantastic.

I loved that all three teams were in 1st at some point during the leg and it was really close at the final task. Glad the boys came home with the win with Jasmin/Jerome well deserved runners up.

Only complaint I have was that Beau did not say the classic line at the finish line - '3 continents, 8 countries, 45,000km etc'  :groan:

Overall, a great finish and glad that the ratings came in stronger at the end. I have a good feeling about the future with TARAu on 10. :conf:

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2019, 08:52:09 AM »
it was good finale, the tasks were cool and the placement keep changing. Congrats Tim & Rod. I actually don't mind who win between the 3 teams

Only complaint I have was that Beau did not say the classic line at the finish line - '3 continents, 8 countries, 45,000km etc'  :groan:
Agree, that was classic and i was waiting that moment but Beau didn't say that line. I also surprised there was no judge for the final task, so basically the production handed the final clue to the team?