Author Topic: TAR Australia 4 Finale LIVE SHOW UPDATES & DISCUSSION Thread!  (Read 789 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • The best shows out there!
TAR Australia 4 Finale LIVE SHOW UPDATES & DISCUSSION Thread!
« on: December 03, 2019, 12:18:32 AM »
:conf: Happy TAR Australia FINALE DAY!!! :conf: 

IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

SO PLEASE **NO  OUTCOMES** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time!

And to protect the unspoiled, NO FUTURE or OUTCOME SPOILERS EVER!

Anyone breaking these rules is at BIG risk.  :browsie: 

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!!
I enjoy ''The Big Three' Reality TV shows!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Australia 4 Finale LIVE SHOW UPDATES & DISCUSSION Thread!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 12:19:47 AM »
Happy Finale Leg!

My Prediction for tonight is:
1st Place: Tim & Rod
2nd Place: Jasmin & Jerome
3rd Place: Viv & Joey

Enjoy the episode tonight everyone! I'll be here updating tonight, join me in just over 2 hours for the show!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 01:00:58 AM by BourkieBoy »

Offline Jay33

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 12:43:47 AM »
I like M/M teams as much as the next person, but maybe it's time for a woman to finally win TAR Aus. going with J/J still.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 02:33:21 AM »
Just 23 days ago, 11 teams started an epic adventure in Seoul! They were taken to Vietnam, Mongolia, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Thailand!

Now, we have three remaining teams and all they have to do, is come and find me at home soil, in the Northern Territory! Who will The Amazing Race Australia?

Intro for the final time this season!  :'(

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 02:38:18 AM »
We're in Bangkok, Thailand! A city full of quirks and contrast! And t's from here, we are about to leave for the final leg of The Amazing Race Australia!

Tim & Rod depart first at 12:02pm! Have had the time of their lives and they are glad that they are in the Final!

Viv & Joey depart second at 12:04pm! They didn't want to be eliminated first and now they're just super excited for this leg!

Jasmine & Jerome depart third at 12:06pm! Jasmine & Jerome are from the NT and they're hoping that they will have an advantage this leg because of this!

ROUTE INFO: Fly to the Northern Territory, the Top End of Australia! Once you land in Darwin, search for the Darwin Waterfront Precinct and search for stacks from NT Newspaper and search for 8 articles written about the race!

Teams have $140 AUD for this leg of the race!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 02:42:52 AM »
All teams are on the same flight to Darwin via Singapore! They arrive just at Dawn and I can say from experience, that NT sunrises are BEAUtiful!  :funny:

Jasmin & Jerome go the back-way and just searching for 8 Race-related headlines! Nice memory challenge this! The news headlines are related to the Race!

The papers are spread all over the Waterfront precinct! It's quite a large precinct, with a foreshore and lots of shops behind the foreshore!

Their is even a news basket on one of the inflatable toys in the lagoon! Teams need to get to the top of the toy, grab the paper and then jump from the top into the water! From personal experience, it's quite high!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 02:47:30 AM »
Tim & Rod manage to sort their headlines and get denied!

Jasmin & Jerome organise their headlines and are approved! They're out in First!

ROUTE INFO: Fly to Katherine! Once there, skydive into a local field from 10,000 feet, to receive your next clue!

Jasmin is scared of heights and skydiving! She doesn't want to do this!

Commercials!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 02:54:44 AM »
We're back!

The Chief Editor of NT News is the person who is approving the articles!

Tim & Rod are approved on the second time and are out in second!

Viv & Joey get approved for their first time and are able to leave in Last! All teams are now heading to a local airport, to catch their flight to Katherine! (300km south of Darwin!)

Jasmin is very nervous about skydiving! She is freaking out and is starting to feel sick!

Tim is scared about jumping as well! However, he will do it to win the Race and is a little excited about it!

It's quite a long flight to Katherine! Jasmin & Jerome have arrived and are ready to jump! Jerome jumps first and lets the instructor know that he will have to kick her out of the plane!  :funny:

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 02:59:14 AM »
Jasmin jumps next! She is very nervous, but she decides to jump!

The teams are landing on a VERY DRY field!  :funny: The Territory in it's dry season as the best!  :funny:

Jasmin states how she'll NEVER skydive again!  :funny: Viv & Joey are excited to skydive, because they know they'll never do it again!

ROADBLOCK: Who's ready to run circles? Teams will need to coax a cattle dog around a course and then will need to tame a wild horse! All they need to do is stroke the horse! Afterwards, Tommy the farmer will give the teams their next clue!

Jasmin decides to perform the Roadblock!

Tim & Rod skydive next! They land and receive their next clue! I believe Tim is doing the RB?

Viv & Joey skydive last! Viv is getting motion sick from the plane and Joey states how the plane didn't feel safe!  :funny:

Commercials!

Offline Musicon

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2019, 03:03:29 AM »
the commercial breaks are long

Online Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2019, 03:06:24 AM »
Just realized that Jasmin only did 1 Roadblock and Viv 2 Roadblocks prior to this leg.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2019, 03:06:57 AM »
We're back!

Viv & Joey are ready to jump! However, the pilot grounds the plane, because it is too windy to skydive! :(

As a result, the producers allow Viv & Joey to continue on in the Race, with no penalties for the missed skydive! Joey decides to do the Roadblock!

Jasmin doesn't like the animals! She is quite nervous about doing the task! Teams need to choose one cattle dog and guide it through the course! They need to make the correct decision, because if they get a wrong dog, then this could stuff up their game!

Jasmin decides to go with an older dog, rather than a puppy, because she believes the senior dog will be better trained! Jasmin chooses a dog called Sarge and he/she is very stubborn!  :funny:

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2019, 03:11:22 AM »
Rod is doing the Roadblock actually. He chooses Fluffy as his dog and he also isn't very well trained!

Jasmin decides to swap her dog to Elsa!

Joey is doing the Roadblock and he chooses a cute little dog called Teddy! Teddy is a very good dog and does everything Joey tells him to do! He finishes the first part of the Roadblock in first! Joey manages to calm the horse down, however the horse is a little scared of Joey and is backing away from him!

Jorey manages to pet the horse and finishes the Roadblock! He gets the clue in FIRST!

ROUTE INFO: Take a helicopter into the Katherine Gorge! They then need to assemble a puzzle that represents the six countries they visited! However, some of the puzzle pieces are located down the river and they need to kayak to reach them!

Commercials!

Offline Musicon

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2019, 03:14:05 AM »
Hopefully Viv and Joey can keep at the front. 

The tasks are pretty good, except for the sky dives which I've just had enough of (the same with bunjee jumps).

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2019, 03:19:51 AM »
We're back!

Viv & Joey leave the Roadblock in First Place! They comment on now they believe that they can win $250,000!

Rod is struggling at the Roadblock! Tim feels quite bad for him! Jasmin is also taking a while and Jerome is feeling pretty bad for her!

Rod decides to swap his puppy and he gets a perfect score! Rod also does well at the horse taming and Tim comments how he's like Bindi Irwin!  :funny: They finish the Roadblock and manage to leave the Roadblock second!

Viv & Joey manage to start their helicopter ride! They comment how the Gorge is gorgeous! (pun intended!)

Jasmin decides to go with Teddy (like the other two performers) and it manages to work for her! She's off to the horse taming! She does it quite quickly and they are out in Third!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2019, 03:24:43 AM »
All teams are now riding in their helicopters to the Gorge! Viv & Joey arrive first and they manage to start kayaking!

Teams needs to find 7 puzzle pieces! All teams are now kayaking and trying to find their puzzle pieces!

Jasmin & Jerome admit that their worried about where Viv & Joey are. They know that their somewhere in the Gorge, but they don't know if their in front or behind!

Viv & Joey start to argue over where to search next for their puzzle pieces! They don't know where to go!

Commercials!

Offline Musicon

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2019, 03:26:24 AM »
I'm hoping it's a fakeout on Viv and Joey doing badly and they still leave in decent position.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2019, 03:33:01 AM »
We're back!

It's 30 minutes since Viv & Joey have been paddling around! They've got 6 puzzle pieces, but they can't seem to see the seventh!

Jasmin & Jerome and Tim & Rod are gradually picking up puzzle pieces! Tim & Rod actually have all their pieces and start to build the puzzle!

Teams needs to stack their puzzle pieces up and sort them by teams eliminated and the flags printed on them! Afterwards, they need to stack them together and get approved, to receive their FINAL clue!

Jasmin & Jerome find their pieces and start building the puzzle! Viv & Joey have been paddling for their seventh puzzle piece for an hour! They finally manage to find it and they really need to pick up some time!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2019, 03:35:28 AM »
Viv & Joey are very good at puzzles! They believe that they can really make up some time!

All three teams are now at the puzzle making! Whoever finishes these puzzle the fastest, will win The Amazing Race Australia!

BTW, teams flew from Bangkok to Darwin via Singapore on Jetstar Airways! Known for cancelling many flights, glad it didn't happen to the teams!

Commercials!

Offline Musicon

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2019, 03:35:56 AM »
Viv and Joey apparently back in it, Tim & Rod not doing so well, the other team doing better.

Offline Musicon

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2019, 03:41:54 AM »
The edit is strongly pushing Jasmin & Jerome.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2019, 03:42:30 AM »
We are back for the final time this season! :(

All three teams are now working on their puzzles! The first team to correctly fit this puzzle will win $250,000!  :conf: :cheer:

Viv & Joey seem to be the most settled team at the moment. Tim & Rod + Jasmin & Jerome are struggling a little! Viv & Joey are really going now!

Jasmin & Jerome are doing TAR Australia to represent Australia's Aboriginal community and for their 2 year-old son, Jerome Jnr!

Tim & Rod have nearly finished their puzzle... they have ONE PIECE LEFT!

THEY GET IT!

ROUTE INFO: Search for the Gorge on foot for your Finish Line! Find Beau and cross the Finish Line to receive $250,000! THIS IS IT GO, GO, GO!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2019, 03:43:32 AM »
All teams have finished their puzzle! All teams are searching the gorge and are searching for the Finish Line and for Beau!

A team appears on the horizon...

It's TIM & ROD!!!

Tim & Rod YOU ARE THE WINNERS OF THE AMAZING RACE AUSTRALIA!

Offline Musicon

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2019, 03:46:43 AM »
Tim & Rod win, not a surprise after they left first.  The talk of getting lost in the gorge didn't make that much sense, unless you could somehow go in the wrong direction.

Viv and Joey third but did really well considering they were obviously at a physical disadvantage in various tasks on the race such as kayaking.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2019, 03:47:34 AM »
Tim & Rod have won $250,000!

Jasmine & Jerome manage to cross the Finish Line in 2nd! They are the runners-up of The Amazing Race Australia!

Jasmine & Jerome are proud of their Race! They feel like they've done 'their mob' proud and are proud to have done the Race for their son!

All teams are present at the Finish Line, cheering on the teams!

Viv & Joey are third team to cross the Finish Line and they have completed The Amazing Race Australia! Viv is so proud of her brother and without him, they wouldn't of got this far! Joey states how Viv must stop underestimating herself!

The season ends with all teams hugging! Season 4 is finished! <3