Author Topic: TAR Australia 4 Episode 9 LIVE SHOW UPDATES and DISCUSSION Thread!  (Read 634 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • The best shows out there!
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING:

If you are unable to watch LIVE yourself, please be aware that this thread WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS, so proceed at your own risk.

This thread will contain OUTCOME Spoilers as seen on the SHOW.

Australians, PLEASE help update as the show unfolds!

If you can help, then PLEASE DO!!!

Many of us will be counting on you until we can watch later. We hope everyone will join in the fun!!

Also, if you are watching anything but the Network Ten feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread!

SO PLEASE **NO OUTCOMES** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time!  And NO FUTURE LEG SPOILERS either!

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

And you can entertain yourself with our spoiler threads as well while you wait!

Have FUN everyone and THANK YOU for joining us!!
I enjoy ''The Big Three' Reality TV shows!

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • The best shows out there!
Re: TAR Australia 4 Episode 9 LIVE SHOW UPDATES and DISCUSSION Thread!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 12:52:20 AM »
I'm looking forward to a good episode tonight! The two African legs have delivered so far this season, so I hope that this continues tonight!  :conf: :cheer:

I'm unable to update tonight, so I'm looking for an updater! Please feel free to jump in and do what you can! Any contribution is appreciated greatly! :)
I enjoy ''The Big Three' Reality TV shows!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 02:38:35 AM »
The U-Turn vote was first thing at the airport, and was not out loud like in TAR31.

As its own commercial spoiled several days ago (...why do they keep doing this?), every team voted for Tim & Rod.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 03:40:49 AM »
Results:

Show content
1st - You'll never guess! Tom & Tyler
2nd - Jasmin & Jerome
3rd - Tim & Rod
4th - Femi & Nick
5th - Viv & Joey. NEL

Offline rph

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 10:35:43 AM »
im glad Tom/Tyler and Tim and Rod survived this episode :)

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 11:05:43 AM »
well with the wording at the end of the preview: One favorite falls. I can guess Nick and Femi are safe lol

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2019, 11:52:33 AM »
Let's all be honest, what happened this episode is what a lot of us were hoping for with TAR 31's U-Turn vote. If TAR ever does more U-Turn votes, I'm fine with this format. The rest of the leg wasn't as great with the Detour a little imbalanced for a U-Turn, and I don't get why both U-Turns this season took place on an NEL. It was better than 19's visit to Lake Malawi but not their visit to Lilongwe. I do commend Tim & Rod being able to claw back up, but I don't get why teams are still talking about an alliance by Leg 9. Jasmin sure seems to get that and regret it.

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2019, 01:16:41 PM »
This was a very good episode. I feel like the quality of the legs are really better starting with Mongolia!
Vietnam was ok also, looking back South Korea was meh!

The detour was great (I would have cried having to do the shirts). I loved the last 2 tasks also, gave the chance for team ranking to change!

I like all 5 teams left, but how crazy is it for 3 teams to U-Turn a team that got second a few time and not the team that got 6 first place (and now 7)...
Like i get they are nice boys and are helping other teams, but they are dominating.... like if they want to win they really needed to U-turn them.

I feel like Tim/Rod or Jasmin/Jerome are going to leave next, with Nick/Femi out at the Final 4, their luck having run out.

I don't know the footy boys are going to win... I mean logically yes but I guess you never know

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2019, 01:29:30 PM »
well with the wording at the end of the preview: One favorite falls. I can guess Nick and Femi are safe lol

No, he said "a contender." Femi & Nick have never been contenders :P

Always love seeing an undervisited country.

If both U-Turns were on a Non-Elimination, then what was even the point?

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2019, 01:33:03 PM »

No, he said "a contender." Femi & Nick have never been contenders :P

Always love seeing an undervisited country.

If both U-Turns were on a Non-Elimination, then what was even the point?

Haha that's what I meant, Nick/Femi are safe for sure 100%
The siblings could be contender (still got a few 2 places, but don't really feel like a contender in the last few legs)
Any of the other 3 could fit this description!

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2019, 02:29:07 PM »
Still weird that both legs to feature a uturn were both non-elim.

Guess they were all surprised by the uturn vote. It's shame there were not chance to discuss strategy. If Tom & Tyler were uturned, they would've probably survived, but missed the top spot of the leg. Weird that there were no marker for the Uturn vote result. Yes, Tim & Rod figured the result by asking the other teams, but it still kind of needed a marker.

Puzzle task should've been a RB instead of just another ARI. Missed opportunity there. 

Hoping " a contender" to fall, will not Jasmin and Jerome. Jasmin pushing to voting for Tom & Tyler, even if she was not successful, made me even a bigger fan of hers.

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2019, 02:33:38 AM »
I'm so surprised they all chose "friendship" and voted to U-turn Tim and Rod. Why would you keep the strongest team in the race??  :groan: :zz: :furious: