Author Topic: It's FINALLY done!! Fully Complete Clue-By-Clue Leaderboards for EVERY TAR!!  (Read 40372 times)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
 :conf:

After months and months and many more months of working on this, I am very happy to announce that the Reality Fan Wiki now features complete clue-by-clue leaderboards for every leg of EVERY Race. American, International, they're all covered. Every single leg of the Race now features a leaderboard at the bottom of the page, showing what placement each team was at along each stage of the Race. Were they 4th when starting the Roadblock, but then fell to 7th? It'll be shown in the table. It also shows what flights teams were on, covers Detours and Roadblocks, represents Yields and U-Turns, and are generally as close to accurate as I could possibly get.

Such as this one!

Or this crazy one!

How about this one?

Even really long ones like this one! Whoa!

Too lazy to click a link at this point in time? Bazaaam:

This took me WAY longer than I thought it would but...I'm finally done. It basically involved re-watching every episode of TAR that has ever existed, which was at least a fun ride through history. But now, I can finally announce that this project is done. Go check it out to your heart's content! Maybe learn a bit more about what happened during a non-English TAR than you knew before.

Note: The only area this project does not cover are TAR Norway 2, and half of TAR Philppines 2, due to the sheer inavailability of those two seasons. One day, hopefully, they'll be there too!
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline jfarbzz

• RFF Full Member
Shouldn’t the TAR22 Switzerland leg you linked have Chuck & Wynona and Joey & Meghan switch positions near the end because they arrived at the pitstop before Joey & Meghan but were penalized?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
This is AMAZING G.B. !! A true labor of love.

:tu for the hours and days this must have taken!! We will refer to this forever!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Oliveira

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Brazilian Fan
This is really amazing, congratulations for all your hard work and thank you so much.

I dont know if there is another time in the recent years, but I believe Kisha & Jen are the only team, in season 18, that have never been in last place during any part of all the legs, including the last one. This is really impressive.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
This is awesome!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Shouldn’t the TAR22 Switzerland leg you linked have Chuck & Wynona and Joey & Meghan switch positions near the end because they arrived at the pitstop before Joey & Meghan but were penalized?

Pit Stop columns always show final placements of teams, after penalties. There is mouseover text for CW's "6th" that explains their penalty.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Wow! Fantastic work GB and thanks for this! <3

I've referred to this a few times and I find that it really helps me!  :angel

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Everyone should take a look at this if you haven't.

G.B. has done something special!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
It's true! This was an incredible piece of work.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
:martini: Astounding work G.B.! Very informative and way more in-depth and referenceable than the official Wikipedia and Wiki pages combined! I know I'm late to the party, but I'm so excited for this!

Do you plan on adding a gallery feature to the Wiki in the future? It's a minor Google image plop, and would make the page very interactive too. I'd love to see noteworthy pics of each of the transportation hubs (e.g. Lanseria Airport, JFK Int'l Airport) and visually reference the text (Boiling Pot FF location, the Songwe Village accommodations).
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 11:17:04 AM by RachelLeVega »
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
:martini: Astounding work G.B.! Very informative and way more in-depth and referenceable than the official Wikipedia and Wiki pages combined! I know I'm late to the party, but I'm so excited for this!

Do you plan on adding a gallery feature to the Wiki in the future? It's a minor Google image plop, and would make the page very interactive too. I'd love to see noteworthy pics of each of the transportation hubs (e.g. Lanseria Airport, JFK Int'l Airport) and visually reference the text (Boiling Pot FF location, the Songwe Village accommodations).

There's public-domain images of the various places they've visited already. I did ask Peach once about the possibility of including a couple screenshots from the show, but I think it was a legality thing...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

There's public-domain images of the various places they've visited already. I did ask Peach once about the possibility of including a couple screenshots from the show, but I think it was a legality thing...

Anything they have posted publicly can be used if we credit them. Our spoiler pics prob not.

You two should team up on this! :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!

Anything they have posted publicly can be used if we credit them. Our spoiler pics prob not.

You two should team up on this! :tup:
Would pictures labeled for noncommercial purposes in Google images search be free rein? Like publicdomainpictures dot net or wallpaper sites featuring locations like Eiffel Tower, castle in Les Baux de Provence, etc.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Most professional pics are copyrighted and in general you can tell that. Things in the public domain as you listed should be fine.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
I'm incredibly late to the party, but I agree - these leaderboards are amazing. I refer to them often and they are a very handy reference. Thanks for all the hard work, GB!

As a leaderboard lover myself, you have my utmost respect and veneration.  :bow:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis