Author Topic: Amazing Race AUS 4 Discussion of the LIVE Sightings  (Read 45193 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race AUS 4 Discussion of the LIVE Sightings
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2019, 11:17:22 AM »
3 seasons, 3 all-male winners. It'd be nice if Season 4 breaks that pattern.

But who knows...there's a "Tyler" in the cast. The luckiest name in TAR history :lol:

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2019, 12:01:48 PM »
3 seasons, 3 all-male winners. It'd be nice if Season 4 breaks that pattern.

But who knows...there's a "Tyler" in the cast. The luckiest name in TAR history :lol:

Keep dreaming. MM team will win this season for sure, it's obvious.

They casted 3 strong musculine alpha MM teams, while all the others team are old, unathletic, small... Sid/Ash, Jeremy/Jasmine and mayyyybe that one girl team look like only ones who can compete with them.

Honestly this cast looks epic and these alpha MM teams will just ruin everything probably. :( They seriously could not cast Femi & Nick at least, the exact same archetype won TARAU season before lol.

Ok, stop bitching, back to speculating...

The other 2 FF teams were both showed in 3 different clothes outfits in promos, so I would say they made it to leg 3 at least. So unless NEL happened, Alana & Niko and Judy & Terese are first 2 boots.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2019, 04:24:05 PM »
Came across this today!

It might be a route map for our season! However, it has listed TWO legs in South Africa, TWO legs in New Zealand, a start in Sydney (fake news), a leg in Israel or Jordan and doesn't contain legs in Malawi?

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2019, 04:50:32 PM »
Yeah, that's not right. They just copied and pasted some other random season's route map from Wikipedia o_O

Edit: That's Israel 1's route!

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2019, 04:54:39 PM »
That's the route for HaMerotz LaMillion 1  :groan: :groan: :groan:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2019, 07:32:09 PM »
 :gman: :gj: :gman:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2019, 04:27:42 AM »
So is there a location which would boost our total distance to 45000kms? Cause I'm starting to think it's bull**** :funny:

Offline beyonddbreak1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2019, 07:21:19 AM »
Just looking at the preview videos and I’m thinking that the location in Mongolia with the desert/camels looks like the “Mini” Gobi and not the actual Gobi. I was there just a few months ago and the Mini Gobi is only a small area surrounded by mountains and greenery as seen on the videos. Furthermore, going from one place to another in Mongolia is quite a challenge and the Mini Gobi can actually be reached from Ulaanbaatar in a few hours drive versus the actual Gobi which would take days.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2019, 10:09:26 AM »
Thanks! Would love to see some of your pics?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2019, 09:17:33 PM »
To give some idea of what clues team might face, it looks like we might be starting the Race with a riddle with teams having to find the other I•SEOUL•U sculpture by going from the one in Seoul Plaza to the one in Yeouido Hangang Park to find the Flyboard task.

https://twitter.com/seoul_gov/status/1022289708456366080
http://english.seoul.go.kr/i%E2%80%A2seoul%E2%80%A2u-yeouido/

Looks like the Pit Start for Leg 2 is the Statue of Admiral Yi Sun-sin.

https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/c5a2379474a7935e1e1c2a742d41da1f?width=650
https://www.google.com/maps/@37.5707886,126.976633,3a,33.7y,71.37h,95.64t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sS0fWI7VJeVcyA_C6dTw3vw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

So is there a location which would boost our total distance to 45000kms? Cause I'm starting to think it's bull**** :funny:

Maybe an island nation or territory in Oceania for the penultimate leg to fit with their theme of two legs in the sameish location each week. Including connecting cities, that gets the route up to about 45,000 km.

Offline tar fan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2019, 05:13:03 AM »
Came across this today!

It might be a route map for our season! However, it has listed TWO legs in South Africa, TWO legs in New Zealand, a start in Sydney (fake news), a leg in Israel or Jordan and doesn't contain legs in Malawi?

That group used to be called "The Proposal Fans" up until a week ago! Instant fan group whether the members want to be there or not!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2019, 03:23:18 PM »
As above...

That's the route for HaMerotz LaMillion 1  :groan: :groan: :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2019, 03:24:43 PM »
That group used to be called "The Proposal Fans" up until a week ago! Instant fan group whether the members want to be there or not!

Exactly. Perhaps not the best source ever. :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2019, 03:25:42 PM »
To give some idea of what clues team might face, it looks like we might be starting the Race with a riddle with teams having to find the other I•SEOUL•U sculpture by going from the one in Seoul Plaza to the one in Yeouido Hangang Park to find the Flyboard task.

https://twitter.com/seoul_gov/status/1022289708456366080
http://english.seoul.go.kr/i%E2%80%A2seoul%E2%80%A2u-yeouido/

Looks like the Pit Start for Leg 2 is the Statue of Admiral Yi Sun-sin.

https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/c5a2379474a7935e1e1c2a742d41da1f?width=650
https://www.google.com/maps/@37.5707886,126.976633,3a,33.7y,71.37h,95.64t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sS0fWI7VJeVcyA_C6dTw3vw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Maybe an island nation or territory in Oceania for the penultimate leg to fit with their theme of two legs in the sameish location each week. Including connecting cities, that gets the route up to about 45,000 km.

Nice job!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline khan kna

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2019, 06:59:28 AM »
Not sure where to post this but saw this pic on facebook and it obviously looks like its part of the race and doesn't seem like it's from anywhere we know they have travelled so maybe it's from the mysterious last country?

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2019, 07:07:20 AM »
That carpert looks to be Middle Eastern?

Could our last country be somewhere in the Middle East, such as the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait & Jordan?

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2019, 07:14:20 AM »
That carpert looks to be Middle Eastern?

Could our last country be somewhere in the Middle East, such as the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait & Jordan?

That would have been my guess.

Online ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2019, 10:40:17 AM »
Not sure where to post this but saw this pic on facebook and it obviously looks like its part of the race and doesn't seem like it's from anywhere we know they have travelled so maybe it's from the mysterious last country?

I think it India based on outfit

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2019, 11:12:03 PM »
I notice they've been treating the pre-season coverage as if they're trying to attract new people to Amazing Race.

https://www.facebook.com/AmazingRaceAU/photos/a.472256566697225/483740822215466/?type=3&theater

If this post has to explain what a Fast Forward is, I assume that means we're getting at least one this season. No doubt about a U-Turn.

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2019, 05:52:16 AM »
Are we sure that "making dumplings" is Leg 2 and not Leg 1? Both Ash & Sid and Judy & Therese are seen in same clothes like in Leg 1.

Agree, I thought that making dumplings, speed stacking and flyboarding would be Leg 1 in South Korea. Then Leg 2 in rural SK with kayaking, mud task and the temple shot in the first promo - DMZ visit (pure spec)??

I think the route is:
Leg One: Seoul
Leg Two: South Korean countryside
Leg Three: Hanoi
Leg Four: Ninh Binh
Leg Five: Ulaanbaator

This is just my thoughts considering the spoilers and information from promos etc.

Might need to re-evaluate this, the preview definitely showed Ninh Binh as the pitstop for next leg.

Offline aussieamazingracer

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2019, 06:07:11 AM »

Might need to re-evaluate this, the preview definitely showed Ninh Binh as the pitstop for next leg.

Yeah I agree! Perhaps we only have one leg in Vietnam? I'm not sure - still think we may have China in there somewhere because Beau explicitly said in an interview that China was his least favorite place that he visited? Guess we'll find out next week.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2019, 02:24:59 PM »
I would guess there are 2 legs in Vietnam, based on this picture:
Show content

Hayley & Mikayla wear different clothes in preview, not the ones they wear at photo.

It also means unless LEG 3 is NEL, Rowah & Amani will be eliminated.

Yeah, the boot order is getting ****. And preview even hyped epic footrace to mat so watch them to lost footrace to boring inferior team like happened to nuns.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2019, 02:44:17 PM »
Well, the thing the preseason did focus on for Vietnam was Amani crying over whatever that is they're eating. And so far their foreshadowing has been very spoiler-y.

I'm half-guessing something their faith does not allow them to eat, and that's what gets them eliminated. Penalty.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 02:57:03 PM by Maanca »

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2019, 03:58:02 PM »
They mentioned that Amani is a picky eater in their bio. Yeah, it looks like that eating challenge could cost them race. I wonder why Rowah didn't do it instead. Do someone know what food are they supposed to eat?