Author Topic: TAR AUS 4 Media  (Read 474532 times)

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
TAR AUS 4 Media
« on: July 20, 2019, 11:28:16 PM »
During an interview on KIIS 1065’s The Kyle and Jackie O Show this morning the sports star admitted that “when I signed on as the host I didn’t realise the enormity of it.”

“We’re away for five weeks and it’s just a full day every day. And I’m going to be putting everything into it.”

Beau then went on to reveal some info about the upcoming series.

“Casting is finished. Around 10,000 people applied. Everyone wants to be on TV and everyone wants to win money.

“We’ve got every culture and every state covered.”

But what about the countries the contestants will travel to?

While Beau remained tight-lipped, he admitted that he needed “six needles, [vaccinations] and four were for one country.”

Attempting to guess where some of the action took place, Kyle prompted: “so you went to Africa?”

“We’re going to wild parts of the world. I’m not allowed to say,” Beau teased.

The Amazing Race last aired in 2012 and was hosted by actor and presenter Grant Bowler.

This time around, the show will see teams of two travel the globe “from Shanghai dumplings to Outback dingoes”, competing in challenges to win a $250,000 cash prize.

https://www.who.com.au/beau-ryan-talks-to-kyle-and-jackie-o-about-new-series-of-amazing-race

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR AUS 4 Media
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 10:53:29 AM »
Beau posted this in his IG story today...
Hopefully this means an open start.

If this is not misdirection...we are looking at 8/20.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 02:11:17 AM »
Probs won't affect TAR Australia, but Beau has been announced as one of the hosts for the Melbourne Cup!

10 has announced further names for its coverage of the Melbourne Cup Carnival including hosts Matt White and Roz Kelly plus reportage from Anna Heinrich, Kate Peck, Beau Ryan, and Scott Tweedie.

They join the previously announced Francesca Cumani (Racing Host), Peter Moody (Expert Commentator), David Gately (Form Expert), Michael Felgate (Racing Reporter), Caty Price (Racing Reporter) and Brittany Taylor (Horseback Interviewer).

Network 10’s head of sport, Matt White said: “A huge part of the Melbourne Cup Carnival is the fashion, the celebrity spotting and all the glitz and glamour that truly makes it one of the best events on the Australian sporting calendar.

“You’ve already heard about our incredible team of racing experts, and now I’m thrilled that we have assembled such a talented bunch of reporters to bring viewers all the colourful action from around the track.”

Coverage begins with Victoria Derby Day on Saturday, 2 November, followed by Melbourne Cup Day on Tuesday, 5 November, Oaks Day on Thursday, 7 November and Stakes Day on Saturday, 9 November.

Making her mark as Fashion Reporter is Anna Heinrich who along with Roving Reporters Kate Peck and Beau Ryan, will be covering all things celebrity and fashion in the world-famous Birdcage. Flemington’s premium marquee enclosure, The Birdcage is the playground of the rich and famous and is the place to be seen. They’ll also be dropping by The Park, home of Australia’s largest and most prestigious fashion event, Myer Fashions on the Field.

With The Park set for a stellar line up of entertainment, music fans and racegoers alike are in for a treat. Scott Tweedie will be on hand as Roving Reporter so viewers at home don’t miss a thing.

Source: https://tvtonight.com.au/2019/09/more-faces-join-10s-melbourne-cup-carnival.html

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 11:28:28 AM »
From AUS TV:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 12:17:04 PM »

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 02:44:17 PM »
Nice. Too bad they just couldn't keep their old blue-checked Twitter handle, @amazingraceau

Lost the password? :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2019, 05:15:56 PM »
MEDIA RELEASE!!

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2019/9/16/first-look-beau-ryan-is-going-on-amazing-race-australia-adventure

Lace up your sneakers and fasten your backpack. It’s not long until The Amazing Race Australia settles into its new home on 10.
Host Beau Ryan’s been doing his research and is ready to guide 22 Aussies across the globe. Grappling different cultures and working through language barriers are only half the battle when 11 teams take part in the adventure of a lifetime.

There will be no time to waste at baggage claim nor any champagne to be sipped in the lounge. Instead, the teams will charge full-speed through challenges and work their way through Roadblocks, Fast-Forwards, Detours and U-Turns.

In a race where every second counts, the first team to cross the finish line will take out a whopping $250,000 cash prize.

So pack a bag, grab yourself a neck roll and get ready for a whole lotta passport stamps.

The Amazing Race Australia.  Coming Soon To 10 And WIN Network
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline aussieamazingracer

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2019, 05:25:40 AM »
Brief Promo during tonight’s Survivor final included teams kayaking (perhaps Mongolia), Tom/Tyler running for cabs and Beau in Mongolia and what looked like Seoul?

So exciting!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2019, 05:42:38 AM »
There are now two promos out for Season 4, both aired during tonight's Australian Survivor finale!

The first one was the one that was posted on the TAR Australia Instagram Page, while second one was one with a passport being stamped twice with: 'THE AMAZING RACE AUSTRALIA IS COMING TO TEN!', with the second 'OCTOBER 2019'

Plus, there was the one that aussieamazingracer mentioned below!

Exciting times ahead!  :conf: :cheer: :woohoo:

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2019, 06:26:40 AM »
Brief Promo during tonight’s Survivor final included teams kayaking (perhaps Mongolia), Tom/Tyler running for cabs and Beau in Mongolia and what looked like Seoul?

So exciting!

I'm assuming it was this one?

https://twitter.com/Channel10AU/status/1173914296964640768

Offline aussieamazingracer

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2019, 06:30:48 AM »
Yeah that one! Forgot about a camel riding task - must be Mongolia as well?

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2019, 08:02:49 PM »
From instagram #theamazingraceaustralia

directleigh
Incase You Were Wondering Where I’ve Been?
#TheAmazingRaceAustralia 🌏Coming Soon On 10
Epic Countries, Legendary Crew. & The Host Is On 🔥”

Don’t know the city behind the masked man (Leigh McSwan?)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2jZLJ4H0vw/?igshid=2z5fd5bcopiq
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 10:11:49 AM by Linda BC2 »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2019, 01:05:50 AM »
TAR aus is teasing something coming tomorrow..

The Amazing Race AU

Admin · 4 hrs
We've got a little something in the works. Maybe be online around mid afternoon tomorrow? 😉
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2019, 01:08:32 AM »
Which'll be like late afternoon the day before for those of us in the west. Won't be too long :P

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2019, 03:26:43 AM »
One would think it would be a cast reveal or possibly a premiere date!  :conf: :cheer:

Bring on tomorrow! <3

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2019, 11:08:36 PM »
These look to be our new logo's! <3

Welcome home TAR Australia! <3

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2019, 11:11:20 PM »
And here's a picture of Beau, for those of you who haven't seen him!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2019, 11:31:43 PM »
We also have some promos!

This is a promo about 'Baggage Collection, Amazing Race style

This is a promo titled 'Get Read Australia'!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2019, 03:29:28 AM »
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 08:02:10 PM by BourkieBoy »

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2019, 04:00:08 AM »
Would TAR Australia please stop updating their logos any two seconds?  :funny:

Here's the new version!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2019, 06:26:42 AM »
A first glimpse of The Amazing Race Australia coming to 10 later this month.

There are 11 teams this season, with host Beau Ryan and a $250,000 prize on offer.

Anybody want to hazard a guess which countries they visit?

It’s time to pack your bags and get ready to roam the globe. The Amazing Race Australia is coming soon to 10 and it’s the furthest thing from a relaxing vacation.

We call it amazing, but it’s also crazy, ludicrous, outrageous and adventurous. From painfully slow taxi rides to furious camels, our not-so-trusty tour guide, Beau Ryan, will lead 11 teams as they ping pong across the world in pursuit of the $250,000 cash prize.

In a race where every second and every step counts, you’ll need more than brains and brawn on your side. Some teams are even going as far as to call in a favour with the big fella upstairs.

Relationships will be tested, decisions will be second guessed and a meltdown or two will be had. So strap yourselves in and get ready for the race that has it all.

Source: https://tvtonight.com.au/2019/10/the-amazing-race-australia-promo.html/comment-page-1?unapproved=597644&moderation-hash=e193c8a8dd2d5c82b25adbc99ff50cb7#comment-597644

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2019, 06:29:18 AM »
From couples locked in tense arguments, to frustratingly slow taxi drivers, the first taste of Amazing Race Australia 2019 looks far from a walk in the park.

Battling against the clock in bizarre, gruelling challenges across three continents, 11 carefully selected teams of two will put their relationships to the test in an effort to take home the $250,000 prize.

As the promo teases: “It’s no holiday”.

The diverse cast looks to include married couples, close friends, colleagues and even two Missionaries of God’s Love Sisters — who boast that they have the advantage of “the big fella on their side” while competing in the race.

Elsewhere in the promo, a young couple confess they’ll “lie, cheat and do anything” to win the cash prize, while another team faces an ill-tempered camel.

On two occasions, teams tackle the all-familiar Amazing Race obstacle of slow taxi drivers, doing their best to politely urge their driver to speed up without losing their cool.

As shared by the show’s official profile on Instagram on Monday, the program will be hosted by NRL star Beau Ryan.

“I’m really pumped to be hosting one of the biggest franchises on Australian TV. I jumped at the chance to combine two of my favourite things, people and travel. I can’t wait to get started. May the best team win,” Ryan told Mumbrella.

Announced in June, is the return of the hit reality series after a five-year hiatus.

The Amazing Race once aired on Channel 7, wrapping up after season three’s Australia v New Zealand race in 2014, with Melbourne nurses Daniel Little and Ryan Thomas pocketing the cash.

The Amazing Race Australia is coming soon to 10.

Source: https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/promo-for-amazing-race-australia-shows-teams-in-a-frenzy/news-story/661d9212e6148dad18341eca01989d1c

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster