Author Topic: BB21: Ovi Kabir  (Read 9551 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB21: Ovi Kabir
« on: June 17, 2019, 10:38:25 AM »

Ovi Kabir

Hometown: Oakridge, Tennessee
Current city: Knoxville, Tennessee

Three adjectives that describe you: Relatable, motivated, and brown.

Favorite activities: Rowing, partying (more of a lifestyle than hobby if we are being honest), and watching Tennessee Basketball win games (yes, it's a hobby if you live around Knoxville).

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I think the most difficult part of living in the Big Brother house will be being away from my dog. My mom and girlfriend can live without me for a while, but my dog is a little dumb and I worry that something is going to happen to him while I'm gone. But other than that, I'm not worried about much else. I'm no stranger to living with a lot of strangers and I don't mind if we all have differing views on issues. I think that's what makes this experience so cool is that I'll get to challenge myself and get to know a lot of people that I did not know before and learn about their experiences in life. So it really comes down to me missing my dog.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
My favorite all-time Big Brother Houseguest has definitely got to be Hayden Moss from Big Brother 12. I loved watching his attitude and personality in the house and how he brought an alliance together like the Brigade. I know I won't be able to win Big Brother on my own and understand that I have my own shortcomings. So by creating a strong alliance and leading them through the game, I feel like I can win the game. I always say that I might not be the smartest person in the room, but I will always have the smartest team. I feel like Hayden did just that and brought together Houseguests in his season to help accomplish his goals and ultimately be crowned the winner of Big Brother 12.

My life's motto is...
"Why not me." In all walks of life, someone has to do the job, someone needs to be a leader, someone needs to be cast on Big Brother so "why not me?" I have gone through my life with this motto and I always question that since someone has to do a specific, why can't that person be me? I have full confidence in myself and my abilities to achieve the goals and dreams that I seek and make my imagination a reality. I truly believe that this life motto has kept me on the path of success.

What would you take into the house and why?
- My Power-T Tennessee Pin. I wear that pin with pride and will rep my university everywhere I go, even in the Big Brother house.
- My orange crocs because it's like walking on clouds everywhere you go and I know I need to take care of my feet in the house. Plus, I'm pretty sure all the ladies will love them.
- A notebook and a pen I'll hide in my underwear. That way I can take notes of what events we play, all the memories and facts of each houseguest, and use this information for later competitions.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I once threw one of the biggest parties at my university and had to call the cops on my own party so I could get everyone to leave.
- I made my dog Insta-famous. (really go check him out; @mowglithecori)
- I can freestyle rap better on any beat.
- I have 10 different pairs of crocs in my closet.
- I drive a 2001 Toyota Minivan named the "White Stallion" and painted an orange checkerboard on the side doors and a Power T on the hood.

Offline Cyzoran

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB21: Ovi Kabir
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 06:24:37 AM »
My way too early pick to win.

Will update once the first episode airs.
“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 11:34:11 AM »
Big Brother’ 21: Ovi Kabir

Incoming “Big Brother” Season 21 houseguest Ovi Kabir sits down with ET Canada’s special correspondent Ika Wong who discusses wanting to represent his home country of Bangladesh on television.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/f4SSQMi82DQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/f4SSQMi82DQ</a>

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 02:02:22 PM »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 07:16:59 PM »