Archive > The AMAZING RACE 31

TAR 31 EPISODE 5 & 6 LIVE UPDATES & COMMENTARY WED 5/22/19 8PM EST *read Post 1*

(1/15) > >>

Alenaveda:
:conf: Happy TAR DAY!!! :conf: 

IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time!

And to protect the unspoiled, NO FUTURE SPOILERS EVER!

Anyone breaking these rules is at BIG risk.  :browsie: 

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be HERE and will normally be put up about 20-30 minutes before show time.

And you can entertain yourself with the weekly episode threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!!

Alenaveda:
No posting until 740PM please

RachelLeVega:
I'm here to help update for the 2-hour episode! :martini: I managed to get off work early today and would like to share some news in a few minutes regarding the future of my updating role.

RachelLeVega:
I was going to place this announcement in the main discussion thread for "Been to...", but I would like to bring the awareness here first since it's going to affect live commentary in the coming weeks.

Between the long season 30 and 31 hiatus, I switched employers to where the grass is greener. Under my new assignments, I was offered the opportunity to do fieldwork for clients in carrying out their business strategies and construction of new franchise branches. One of these tasks require me to travel internationally to Athens, Greece two weeks from now where I am meeting with my clients for the entirety of June to develop and set a protocol for their corporation. It would be AWESOME if someone could be my substitute for the remainder of the season starting in the next couple of weeks.

I'm sorry I didn't get to explain this sooner, but it was better now than wait until next week catching everyone off-guard in a scramble. I really want the people who are fortunate and counting on attending the live updates to have a great experience.

Alenaveda:
Ready for a great double episode!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version