Author Topic: Were you shocked that Charles got voted off?  (Read 3605 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Were you shocked that Charles got voted off?
« on: March 21, 2003, 11:03:25 PM »
Anyone else a little shocked that Charles was knocked out of the competition?  I think he has a nice voice but I did not like his song choice from the movie the wiz.  I am wondering if that was it or not.  Because certainly Clay, Reuben, Josh, Trenyce and Ricky picked recognizable songs and they also did a good job singing them.  I hope Julie realizes how close she has been to losing so she better relax and sick her heart out.  Next week's music choice will be disco.  Not sure how that will turn out.

CindiLou

Re:Were you shocked that Charles got voted off?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2003, 09:44:11 AM »
I was surprised that Charles went so early in the game. My bet was on Carmen or Julia going. Neither one of them are very good at all. Poor Julia has totally lost her sense of self. Carmen was never good to begin with. I think Simon has lost his mind on her.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:Were you shocked that Charles got voted off?
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2003, 09:47:28 PM »
Hi CindiLou, I think you are right.  Simon lost his mind when he picked Carmen.  She makes a funny noise when she sings.  Not sure how to describe it.  It is sort of like sucking in air and honking instead of breathing out.  I am sure she will not do well in the disco catergory as she really seems to have a countryness in her voice.  I think Julie was crying because she knew it should have been her gone instead of charles.  I am sure he will do fine.