Author Topic: EP 5 Clues/ Spoilers & Specualtion  (Read 19126 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP 5 Clues/ Spoilers & Specualtion
« on: October 07, 2004, 11:16:33 PM »
Re: S9 Ep5: Title "Earthquakes and Shakeups "

Both tribes receive unexpected visits from Vanuatu natives bearing a message with consequences for all the castaways.

A massive earthquake rocks the island, literally shaking things up for the tribes.

A trip for one tribe leads to bonding and makes one castaway very happy.

One castaway is caught by a tribemate while attempting to communicate secretly with a member of the opposing tribe.

(The boot is easy , thanks to Sera & MickeyKnocks, Lisa  , the problem will be tryng to figure out who goes to which tribe , always that chance that its a fake merge too?)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP 5 Clues/ Spoilers & Specualtion
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2004, 12:07:31 AM »
Still waiting on the Voiceover . Vidcaps thanks to Bungler & Okie @ Sucks

((The only picture I see unusual is Jeffy's Orange Cap , the merge color . or maybe I'm imagining it..lol  Its to early for a merge ))

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2004, 01:08:27 AM »
Just some stuff to ponder ,does anyone have any others to add?

AllStars~ Ep 10
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/show/episode10/s8story3.shtml

DROP YOUR BUFFS

As the tribes converged for what they thought would be an Immunity Challenge, the helicopter landed and dropped off Amber, Jenna and Rupert. With all assembled, Jeff Probst shocked the All-Stars by announcing a merge. The merged tribe would make a new home at the old Saboga camp and were told to create a new name for themselves. Their new color would be blue. To make their transition a little easier, the tribe was also given two Hawaiian slings and a tarp. "I'm thrilled to be merged," smiled Lex, "This is where it gets exciting for a game player like me who just enjoys playing the game of SURVIVOR"

Thailand ~ EP 7

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor5/show/episode07/s5story.shtml

On night 21, after an eye-opening Tribal Council, Shii Ann Huang, the 28-year-old executive recruiter from New York City, was voted out of the Sook Jai tribe 4 votes to 1. After the two tribes moved to the same beach, Shii Ann and the others had assumed that a merge had occurred. She considered jumping ship on her Sook Jai tribe members and forming a voting block with Chuay Gahn. However, her plans were foiled as the castaways' assumptions were once again proven wrong, and the two tribes remained separate.

Upon arriving at the Immunity Challenge, the tribes were once again thrown off course. They had been thinking all this time that they had merged into one, but Jeff Probst cautioned that on SURVIVOR, it is dangerous to assume anything. As the Survivors' jaws dropped, Jeff continued, "I said nothing about a merge. You are two tribes living together on one beach. The two tribes never merged."

Marquesas
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor4/show/episode04/story.shtml

The Survivor Switch

After receiving tree mail, the two tribes met host Jeff Probst at what they thought would be their next Reward Challenge. However, they soon discovered that their lives were about to be turned upside down. Jeff instructed them to each stand on one of 13 wooden discs placed randomly in front of them. He then began the Survivor Switch. As jaws dropped and tears swelled in the eyes of the Rotu tribe members, they realized what was taking place. Underneath each disk was a colored buff, blue representing Rotu, and yellow representing Maraamu. As each person stepped off their disc and turned it over, the color of their buff revealed to which tribe the castaway would now belong. When it was all over, Sean, Rob and Vecepia found themselves the new members of Rotu, while Neleh, Paschal and Kathy switched over to Maraamu. The once-content Rotu tribe and the divided Maraamu tribe would now have to start over, building new relationships and new destinies. ( The Switch ) ( Sarah on the tribes switching )
« Last Edit: October 09, 2004, 05:47:50 PM by puddin »

Riverrat

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2004, 07:42:28 AM »
Maybe it's the old (mix em up) which isn't going to make me any happier now that Brady is gone. I am so bummed.  :':')

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2004, 10:10:22 AM »
I'm so sorry   Riverrat Cheer up  (#)  , my new attitude , lets root for the Girls ! They are playing a awesome game, lets watch them kick the Flab Five off one at a time . Thats what they get for being Dumb@sses   **:)** Lets face it Bubba is a whiney titty sucker & Rory just plain old sucks  :)*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2004, 02:05:58 PM »
Video preview is up here
I'm waiting for the expert Vidcappers to do there thing , it shows a underwater a challenge and you could clearly see Twila with a Red/orange buff whatever  :)_{}

Riverrat

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2004, 04:45:53 PM »
uhhhhh if they do merge how can one tribe member be caught trying to have a little talk with the opposing tribe???? Maybe they meant a member of one alliance? Maybe it was early in the show before the merge? hummmmmm

pssssttt puddin, who gets voted off. LOL Does MK have a website? Yep, I am concentrating and rooting for the women now. I hope they don't all go stupid in a merge. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2004, 06:20:59 PM »
Yeah, lets root for the Girls  ^:)^ the men Suck !! I tried to like them , they had there chance ..now their doomed  :)*  River...you have a pm  :)_{}

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_wp5.html
                                        Voice Over

VO:  CBS Thursday, don't miss the deepest underwater challenge in Survivor history.
JP:  Both guys under a long time.
VO:  Plus an unexpected twist...
Yasur Tribe:  uhhh ohhh.
VO:  ...rocks the two tribes
Vanuatu Warrior:  One chief.
Rory:  What the hell is going on today?
VO:  And, when a massive earthquake shakes the island, it'll be a true test of survival.  A new Survivor you can't miss, Thursday

Red Ball says Lopevi , I think Jeffys Orange cap is a tease for the merge color ...in about 4 more episodes .

Why is Rory with the Girls? on the raft?

Twila with her Lopevi Buff

What does Sarge have? Some sort of carving in his hand ? One Chief?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2004, 06:31:52 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2004, 06:35:43 PM »
Teams?  Just Speculation ...
Lea ~ Lopevi Tribe Leader
Yasur Tribe Leader?

Rory/John/Ami/Leann/Eliza/Lisa
Lea/Chris/Chad/Twilla/Julie/Scout/Bubba(Travis)
Or ~
Bubba/Rory/John/Ami/Leann/Eliza/Lisa
Lea/Chris/Chad/Twilla/Julie/Scout

Speculating for now  that Bubba sits out the water Challenge .
« Last Edit: October 08, 2004, 06:56:51 PM by puddin »

Riverrat

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2004, 10:44:57 PM »
Is that the immunity necklace Sarge has on? I haven't noticed it before. If so it begs the question, "why the necklace instead of the statue thingy?" Individual immunity?

Damn I wish I could offer some help instead of always asking questions. :(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2004, 07:18:02 AM »
Good catch River , because there are no real clear caps of Yasur I can only speculate that Sarge is the " one chief" hopefully we get some new promos over the weekend  :)_{} Again we only get caps from one challenge . I'm betting there are two seperate ones, I wont be fooled again  8-)'

Offline knowsalittle

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2004, 10:11:57 AM »
What does Sarge have? Some sort of carving in his hand ? One Chief?

Sarge is the One Chief. The necklace and statue were given to him by the native.

Riverrat

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2004, 01:13:04 PM »
I was so hoping this would be only one player switched per team for the challenge. I think Scout has on that same little necklace which had me convinced she is "the one chief" of Yasur. BUUUTTTTTTT!!!!!!! That doesn't explain how Rory gets on Yasur and Twila gets on Lopevi. Now if Rory was one chief and Twila was the other it would make more sense. Maybe Scout puts Twila on Lopevi where she will be more comfortable and of course Sarge would dump Rory in a heartbeat.

Me thinks Bubba is going to have to swim or sink cuz I don't yet think he is the one sitting out this challenge. I may have a whole new mind set before it gets close to Thursday. This weeks a crap shoot and , I stink at craps.

Boy I sure would like to have that car. :)_{}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2004, 05:46:51 PM »
Knowsalittle....thank you !! I've been looking at vidcaps for hours ... :)* I should have come here first ..lol
Well at least we now know that their is one Chief , Lea , Thanks to knowsalittle  :)()

Since I've been trying to spoil this the old Fashioned way I'll share my Speculations...Bear with me, i had a long trip today
 B:) B:)
Day 10 Lea is givin the TamTam whatever ..how he choses Twila ..whatever,whoever  I still don't understand Rory:  What the hell is going on today?

Day 11 Earthquake/Feast at the Water fall ? Yasur wins ?
A massive earthquake rocks the island, literally shaking things up for the tribes.
A trip for one tribe leads to bonding and makes one castaway very happy.
Rory, being in Yasur Tribe , what more can make one of them happy than swimming with a bunch of girls?
Rumored feast at the Waterfall ~more here~  Survivor Fever 
From Vanuatu Daily Post: July 10 - ( assuming now that this is Lisa or someone previous such as Mia or Dolly ,puddin)A cute female contestant has been voted off the island. 
 Mele Cascades was closed for a 'private' function to film a survivors challenge 'reward' on Thursday 8th (which would be day 10 of filming on Vanautu,so it makes sense according to ACME's Calendar, puddin)   The winning contestants had a full-on meal supplied to them near the waterfall in which they were swimming with nobody to bother them.
 The next challenge is being stage today in a pig pen.  Presumably contestants have to find something racing around in a dirty smelly pig pen with 'ferocious' wild pigs in order to win a live pig to eat - the last time a pig was killed on Survivors it caused an uproar with animal rights groups. (Assuming this is next weeks Challenge do to the title "hog-tied" , puddin)
Wonder if they got some film footage of the magnitude 5.7 earthquake that was centered close to Lelepa and Moso, where Survivors are filming on Thursday morning??( thursday morning being Day 10 July 8th, according to Acme's calendar, puddin)

July 12 - Will the next challenge be on Ambrym?  A helicopter departed this morning for the island of Ambrym; the location of Vanuatu's most spectacular, and active volcano.  Two pilots on board; one local and one from the survivor team being shown the way? - stay tuned........

(another clue for next weeks RC ? , puddin)

RC~
Confirmed to be Chris in the water

We See Lisa, Ami , LeeAnn , Eliza , Rory , on the Yasur raft ,whatever, Someone is in the water diving , someone we can't see, Speculating for now  that its either Julie or Chad  .
Jeff does say at one point Jeffy is saying "both guys down a long time", suggesting that both competitors currently in the water are male I think that rules out Scout being the 7th Yasur, because the Yasur in the water is probably male.

We see Twila & Lea on Lopevi raft with Chris in the water ( First Vidcap above)
(eta, that the discs strung up behind Lea& Twila are what we beleive the divers are retrieving from the water)

Day 12 IC/TC

IC~
Running gathering things?( Vidcaps thanks too   aka Ives @ Sucks MessHall )

I'm sure that if this infact is IC that Lopevi Wins . Being that Lisa is with Yasur and  she  is voted out this week .

LeeAnn

I think this is Lea,  red shirt , notice the flowered shorts

Eliza

John K wearing a red bandana

Rory with a Yellow Buff , holding something

The earthquake happened the morning of July 8th, which would be Day 11. That would be the 2nd day of Episode 5.

It seems probable that the swap would have taken place on the first day of the cycle, so the earthquake sequences should be post-swap.

Definite Yasur~
Ami, Eliza, Leanne, Lisa, Rory

Probable Yasur~Julie

A shot of Eliza & Julie in her yellow Buff during the earthquake ?Which leads me to believe that Julie does not go to Lopevi , becuase this would be day 11, after the RC which likely happened on day 10.

Definite Lopevi~
Sarge, Twila ,Chris ,JK

Probable Lopevi~
Travis wearing his redbuff during the EarthQuake shots

Uncertain~
Chad
Scout

Im assuming that Yasur has the extra person , Scout? , Chad ? w Julie ?sitting out .

My speculation as to who is on what tribe~
Yasur, Ami, Eliza,  Julie, Leanne, Lisa, Rory ,Chad
Lopevi,  Chris, Sarge, Scout, Travis, Twila, John K.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2004, 07:43:44 PM by puddin »

Riverrat

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2004, 07:34:04 PM »
Wow puddin!!!! You have been busy.  :)()

With this piece of crap I call a computer I gave up this morning.  :)_{}

I'll have to go back and read this again and take notes.:P I can't keep who is where straight. Good job.  *()*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2004, 07:51:04 PM »
 :)* I cant keep it straight either River  8-)' Like I said, its speculation ..I could have the RC/IC mixed up and don't forget..CBS likes to play with the Buff-O -Matic..could be that the Buffs were colorized to throw us , I remember when they colored Shi_ Anns buff.  < where's that scratch my head emoticon when you need it?>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2004, 08:01:39 PM »
Still thinking out loud..why would Lea choose to pick Scout or Twila over Chad ..if Chad is on Yasur??  Maybe Rory but, Chad? I dunno..maybe knowsalittle could help? Oh knows......can you help us out when you get time?

Riverrat

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2004, 09:18:00 PM »
I think there is more to this than we know. Unless knowsalittle knows we may not know until Thursday. Try saying that a few times. hehe

I don't think Sarge would pick anyone over Chris, Chad or even Bubba. He may pick someone over John and for sure over Rory. I just don't think he has the whole choice in the matter. He may have first choice in who he HAS to sacrifice and which woman he chooses. I think the ladies get the next choice. I have nothing more to base this on than just how it seems the tribes come out.

Yep, I remember the color the buffs game. I know they show some things out of context to. It may not happen in the order the vid caps are in. Either way, it seems like it's going to be interesting for the next few weeks based on something you said last night.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2004, 09:35:46 PM »
Looks like more action in this episode, I have to say, the last episode was pretty boring!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2004, 10:43:56 PM »
 :)* Lol River  :D ..knowsa  **:)**, knowsa  **:)** , knowsa  **:)**....actually after giving it more thought..Chad/ Rory / Eliza ending up on the same tribe would work..word has it that those 3 plus Scout go to the end.. ?:)?

I just don't think he has the whole choice in the matter. He may have first choice in who he HAS to sacrifice and which woman he chooses.
Yeah River..maybe that tribal dude chooses who goes where..it pretty much is the only thing that makes sense at this point, I dont think the women get to choose unless it has something to do with the
RC ?  .. :\/

Riverrat

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2004, 11:19:46 PM »
Hey Rob  :)_{} I thought Dah was pretty interesting.

You know something puddin? If someone came and told me "One chief" and they got to pick him instead of both tribes voting and/ or both tribes having their own chief, guess who's butt would be the first one booted off as soon as i got the chance? If he has immunity for the duration that just plain isn't fair. Ole Sarge hasn't shown me that he deserves the title of "one chief" except that he can yell louder than the rest. I'm still not convinced there isn't one chief per tribe. Anyway, I will make my pics on who and what I think is safe. :\/     

Reminds me of when my hubby was a sarge. He came in one day and didn't like something and was glowering and towering over me. I stood up to my full 5'2' and told him he wasn't my sarge. He laughed so hard he cried. :()()

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2004, 01:03:35 AM »
First off... hey everyone, I'm back! I've had quite the ordeal involving a sucky computer and a suckier company...
but anywho...
went to cbs website to make sure i was right, sarge is the oldest male. we all know that the vanuatu natives hold the men higher than the women, so the it makes sense that the eldest male be the "one chief"
Another thought- what if the eldest members of each tribe are the chiefs (Scout and Sarge) are told to sacrifice one member to the other tribe (scout chooses Twila, since she will fit in better. Sarge chooses Rory for obvious reasons.)  The chiefs are then informed that they will be joining whoever they sacrifice in the other tribe (that would explain Scout being on the other tribe)
i don't know... just some guesses, i ain't no professional at this (far from it, really. just peicing crap together) :\/
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Riverrat

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2004, 07:50:23 AM »
 :)_{} Hey. i'm new and new at posting my thoughts to. Hi.

I did think it may be the age thingy but I still (in my gut) think the (one chief) either does what MB and company tells him or, there are two chiefs. Oh heck, we know MB IS the one chief and they do what he says.

I've even thought the whole tribes went by age. Except for Scout there isn't much age difference in a lot of them. I think Twila and Rory are the next oldest man vs woman. Then Lisa and ??? I'm going to check it out now.

I don't usually have enough confidence in myself to post my thoughts. Some of these boards get nasty. I watched this one for a year before I joined and posted. Everyone seems very nice. (#)

Riverrat

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2004, 08:42:07 AM »
That would work only if Ami was the other chief. Otherwise it throws her out of the Lisa, Eliza, Leann group. If she was the other chief (which I think is being over rated) and they went by age it would go like this.

Sarge
Scout
Twila
Chad
Chris
Julie

He only gets his original number.

The other tribe if Ami was one chief.

Ami
Lisa
Leann
Rory
Travis
John
Eliza

ummmmmm with that list I can better see the boot for this week. I can always hope they have Lisa and Eliza mixed up. I don't have many favorites, just people I like the least and motor mouth is the top of my list for the women.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2004, 08:42:48 PM »
 **:)** Welcome back drums !!! Good job Speculating ..guesses are good, thats why this is fun , we all get to share what we think , I'm no expert either  8-)' look at my predictions from last week  :)* Anyway it's nice to see you posting ..we really need your insights ..besides..we miss you  (#)
First off... hey everyone, I'm back! I've had quite the ordeal involving a sucky computer and a suckier company...
but anywho...
went to cbs website to make sure i was right, sarge is the oldest male. we all know that the vanuatu natives hold the men higher than the women, so the it makes sense that the eldest male be the "one chief"
Another thought- what if the eldest members of each tribe are the chiefs (Scout and Sarge) are told to sacrifice one member to the other tribe (scout chooses Twila, since she will fit in better. Sarge chooses Rory for obvious reasons.)  The chiefs are then informed that they will be joining whoever they sacrifice in the other tribe (that would explain Scout being on the other tribe)
i don't know... just some guesses, i ain't no professional at this (far from it, really. just peicing crap together)
River~
I hardly even think of you as new, you have some of the best speculating that I've ever read..on any board ..I really enjoy reading what you post  (#) LOL A MB being the "one Chief "  :()() this is true..they do what he says ..
Posted by: Riverrat 

Hey. i'm new and new at posting my thoughts to. Hi.

I did think it may be the age thingy but I still (in my gut) think the (one chief) either does what MB and company tells him or, there are two chiefs. Oh heck, we know MB IS the one chief and they do what he says.

I've even thought the whole tribes went by age. Except for Scout there isn't much age difference in a lot of them. I think Twila and Rory are the next oldest man vs woman. Then Lisa and  I'm going to check it out now.

I don't usually have enough confidence in myself to post my thoughts. Some of these boards get nasty. I watched this one for a year before I joined and posted. Everyone seems very nice.

Some new stuff ~ Thanks again to aka Ives @ Sucks

Speculating that the Swap happens the same day as the water challenge, leading me to believe this is the RC

Here Jeff says "drop your buffs"

and here Jeff says "both guys under a long time"

below I lightened up some of the underwater Vidcaps , no real clues..just some messing around
Chris? I'm not sure , I think thats his ponytail?

Ami? Could be here bluish / greenish bathing suit?

What are they looking at?

I'm still going back& forth on whether the Earthquake happens before the Native dudes show up on the beach or after ...im thinking before , which would still place Travis & Julie as well as Scout on possable different tribes . I still think it could be a two person swap , Twila & Scout  for  Travis & Bubba ?? Yasur sits Julie out? < still scatching my head on this one  :\/ > I think JK stays with Lopevi ,because he's most likely the boot next week  :)X ..that part makes sense to me  :)_{}