Author Topic: TAR 31 EPISODE 1 LIVE UPDATES & COMMENTARY WED 4/17/19 9PM EST *read Post 1*  (Read 18538 times)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
 :conf: Happy TAR DAY!!! :conf: 

IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time!

And to protect the unspoiled, NO FUTURE SPOILERS EVER!

Anyone breaking these rules is at BIG risk.  :browsie: 

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be HERE and will normally be put up about 20-30 minutes before show time.

And you can entertain yourself with the weekly episode threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Posting welcomed after 8:40 PM.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Very much looking forward to this episode (and this season for the matter!)

The promos for this leg look fantastic! <3

I'm here to update as well, if you need!  :tup:

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Only 15 minutes left, I'm so excited. (Also, I'm curious as to what''ll happen at Tribal Council.)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Feels great to be back after this long hiatus  :conf: :conf:

Expecting for a great season of TAR.

Gra1162

I'm excited to watch and  also curious of the tribal on survivor, go my Fem QUEENS WIN THIS season

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Hey everyone! Welcome to TAR31 versus versus versus! So I managed to hear about the premiere broadcasting today a week ago after thinking the hiatus would be longer, and I'm glad my instincts kicked in at the right time. I'll definitely be a part of updating tonight and would love for Bourkie to assist me as I'll be watching for the bigger picture and highlighting the tasks.

10 more minutes...

(The promos leading up to this have been a bit better. :funny:)
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
1 more minute!...
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
This is Los Angeles! A city on the edge of America!

And the number one tourist attractions is it's golden beaches, including Hermosa Beach!

It is here contestants from Survivor, Big Brother and The Amazing Race will race around the world!

Rupert and Laura played Survivor: Blood v Water together!

Janell & Britney played together on Big Brother 14!

Leo & Jamal raced together on The Amazing Race 23 & 24!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
AND THE SEASON PREMIERE OF THE AMAZING RACE 31!

Phil is standing at the Hermosa Beach Pier at the L.A. coast! This legendary place will serve as the starting line for a mix of CBS' biggest reality competitions!

Ruper (<3) and Laura are first to speak with a clip from their time together on Blood vs. Water.
Janelle and Britney from BB14 are the next to pick each other up. Britney claims she voted out Janelle and mended fence afterward.
Leo and Jamal are next to speak ("My wife is pregnant" clip) with Jamal talking about her 3-yr old daughter and Leo shouting out his cat.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
We lead into the preview clip provided by CBS.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Is everybody ready? The world is waiting for you. Travel safe. GOOOO!!!!

Everyone in a mad dash to the sand octopus.
Nicole and Victor are next to speak with them originally voting as enemies, then grew to love each other outside of the Big Brother house.

Teams get their first clue and are OFF TO TOKYO, JAPAN!!!

Colin & Christie and the My Ox Is Broken!

Gra1162

yay corinne got the clue before art & JJ <3

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Nicole & Victor met on Big Brother!

Route Info: Fly to Tokyo, Japan!

Colin & Christie get an intro! <3

Tyler & Corey were on The Amazing Race 28!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Colin & Christie have become meditation and pure yogis after marrying and raising kids. Let's hope Colin's attitude is still prevalent. :funny:
Tyler & Korey are introduced next as the YouTubers and are holders of 5 first place wins.

Corinne & Eliza find the Tokyo clue next while Art & JJ are still at the octopus pit.

INTRO

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Art & JJ are last find their clue!

Intro!

What a hectic start <3

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Art & JJ FINALLY find their clue after having their first hissy fit and realize they have had bad memories back in their Osaka leg in season 20. Leo & Jamal want to redeem themselves.

Notorious Rachel is :res: speaking and Elissa has the same damn voice. Oh my gosh.

Team Fun talks about meeting as strangers first with both feeling each others' vibes would clique. Their Vietnamese heat exhaustion scene is shown.

Art & JJ recount their sled task that cost them the race where JJ threw a hissy fit after losing to Rachel & Dave.

Gra1162

Corinne and Eliza already talking sh*t about the teams <3

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Art & JJ finally find their clue!

Leo & Jamal don't like Tokyo, cause they were eliminated there on TAR 23!

Rachel & Elissa speak about their BB experiences and their friendship!

Becca & Floyd were on The Amazing Race 29 and they rap about TAR 31 <3

Art & JJ speak about The Amazing Race 20. They look much older!

Chris & Bret were on Survivor 33 and have been friends ever since!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Chris & Bret from Survivor versus ???? are introduced with both trusting each other. On the antithesis, Corinne & Eliza claim they have zero filters. Corinne's Survivor Gabon jury speech toward Susie is shown. Team Stick are nicknaming teams already. :funny: Please be like Brooke & Claire.

All teams on American Airlines flight to Tokyo!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Teams must travel to Shibuya to find their next clue!
ROUTE INFO: Travel to either ACB Lock& Security shop or Tokyo Tokyo Restaurant to retrieve a clue. However, only a limited amount of clues are at the two locations.

Teams are asking anyone who knows English. Rupert & Laura are confused and are just standing there overwhelmed.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-
(Phil's Travelocity commercial <3)

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Corinne & Eliza describe themselves as villains!

They met with Tyler & Korey and they like them!

Corinne & Eliza are now judging all the other teams!  :funny:

All teams are now flying more than 5,000 miles west to Tokyo, Japan.

Once there, they will need to take a bus to Shibuya!

Teams have arrived in Tokyo!

Route Info: Teams must travel on foot to ACK Lock & Security or Tokyo Tokyo Resturant to find their next clue!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
There is only a limited number of clues at each location!

Rupert & Laura have no idea where to go!

Commercials!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'll try to update on the tasks a little more to keep the updates a little smoother. So far, okay start. The beginning and team introductions seemed too rushed as usual though.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
We come back to Rupert & Laura claiming they are the novices who will turn into the masters. Oh gosh. They don't know what's coming. B:)

ROUTE INFO: Travel to the fifth floor of Edgeof Corporate Office in Shibuya!