Author Topic: TARCANADA 7: VOTE FOR ONE RETURNEE TEAM!  (Read 15411 times)

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARCANADA 7: VOTE FOR ONE RETURNEE TEAM!
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2019, 03:43:17 PM »
Do you think they will announce the Second Chance winner before the start of the race or leave it until the last minute before the start of the race and have all three teams ready on the start line? Then, of course, we wouldn't know until the premier episode airs ;)

I'd hate to be one of the two teams not picked and be left standing on the start line while the others go running.

I feel like that's what they would do... I mean all 9 new teams know that there is a vote-in, and that one of the three teams will be on, so I think they would bring all 3 at the starting line and leave the two losers standing there *awkward*

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2019, 07:36:04 PM »
That's what I was saying earlier:

Despite the fact that Jon Montgomery > Arisa Cox in terms of hosting competency, it would be unfortunate if the two teams not chosen still had to appear at the Starting Line alongside Canada's Choice.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2019, 08:02:37 PM »
It would be so cruel to the other 2 teams not racing...

What if all three teams are racing and winner of the poll gets a special advantage?

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2019, 01:11:02 PM »
The budget's only for a cast of ten teams, neither more nor fewer (just like the last three seasons).