Author Topic: S38: Victoria Baamonde (Kama)  (Read 2681 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S38: Victoria Baamonde (Kama)
« on: January 31, 2019, 02:21:05 PM »

Victoria Baamonde (Kama Tribe)

Hometown: Bronx, New York
Current residence: Bronx, New York

Hobbies: Hiking, painting/visual art, cooking.

Pet peeves: Slow walkers, leaving cabinets open, my guinea pig who I named Peeve, and when customers don't read the menu and then ask dumb questions like, "are there meatballs in the meatball sauce?"

Three words to describe you: Controlling, ambitious, and witty.

What is your personal claim to fame? 
I was valedictorian of my college with a perfect 4.0 and I bring it up in conversation as much as possible.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
This is going to sound nuts, but my guinea pig Scamp. She's been sick from the moment I got her. She's had two surgery stints, countless vet visits, and tons of medications, but she's still the happiest, feistiest, and most amazing little fur-ball. She has such a distinct personality and loves eating so much. I just respect that about her and strive to be that simplistically happy.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
A notebook and pencil (this is one item) to keep track of all my thoughts and to sketch.
Baby pillow: this tiny pillow I've had since I was born that I sleep with every night.
A guitar: No clue how to play one, but I figure I'll have lots of time to learn. 

Which Survivor contestant are you the most like? 
I relate to Malcolm Freberg. If you read his Wiki Fandom page, he's described as "likable, strategic, and excels at challenges" and I'd like to think I am the same way.

What's your reason for being on Survivor? 
My primary motivation is the once in a lifetime adventure! I've been watching since I was a little kid, and it's always been something I've wanted to do. Every contestant says its life-changing. Secondary: the shot at a million dollars, of course!

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I truly think I have everything it takes to outwit, outplay, and outlast. I am and always have been a hustler. I work hard to achieve my goals. I'm sociable, very smart, strong, and self-aware enough to know when to tone down the quantities that make me a threat. I'm not afraid to lie and backstab, but I'm smart enough to know without alliances and bonds, you will never win.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 05:44:08 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
Re: S38: Victoria Baamonde (Kama)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 03:01:22 AM »
cutie of the season
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 04:21:30 AM by Hubickichibi »
Swarm stupidity