Author Topic: BBCan7: Kiera Wallace  (Read 9579 times)

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
BBCan7: Kiera Wallace
« on: February 27, 2019, 02:34:30 PM »
Name: Kiera Wallace
City: Port Moody, B.C.
Relationship status: Single
Describe yourself in three words: Vivacious, authentic, and hilarious.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why? My wardrobe because I want to be comfortable and I want to look good 24/7.

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada? Yes, make everyone feel comfortable and find something of common interest with everyone in the house.

What are you known for? I’m known for being the life of the party.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you? Not being able to listen to music whenever I want.

Who is your Big Brother Canada (or Big Brother) idol and why? I think I have multiple idols for different reasons but I would definitely say Big Brother Canada’s Cassandra (Season 4 and 5). I liked how she came into the house one way, and how she left the house another way. Over that period, she really evolved as a player and it taught me a lot about how someone can go in with one strategy and then change throughout the game.

What do people from your hometown have that gives them an edge to win Big Brother Canada? I think they have the ability to overcome any challenge. I think Vancouver is a multicultural place in general and it’s very inviting and diverse, and everybody there has their own uniqueness – and I think that’s going to take me further in this game.

Rapid Fire:

Villain or hero? Hero
Competition beast or floater? Competition beast
First HOH or first nominee? First HOH
First out or first juror? First juror
No sleep or no food? No food
Math skills or language skills? Language skills
Gut instinct or pure intellect? Gut instinct
Showmance or Nomance? Nomance
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 08:44:13 AM by WindsorSue »