Author Topic: BBCan7: Estefania Hoyos  (Read 9687 times)

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
BBCan7: Estefania Hoyos
« on: February 27, 2019, 02:20:06 PM »
Name: Estefania Hoyos
Hometown: Gatineau, Que.
Relationship status: Single
Describe yourself in three words: Adventurous, kind, and compassionate.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why? My dog, Toby.

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada? Trying to build real connections with people, even if I can’t, I’ll pretend like I am doing it. I want to go in on day one and make sure I’m in the right room at the right time. Big alliances are made on the first day that keep you protected for the first couple weeks at least. That’s my first task, and then I will form a smaller alliance that I want to be part of.   

What are you known for? Travelling. I’ve been all around Europe, Spain, Italy, Greece, Poland, Germany, and then I went to Iceland which was really cool. I’ve gone backpacking in Costa Rica and I go to Columbia once and a while because that’s where I’m from. I went to Hawaii and Los Angeles this past summer and I’m definitely going back.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you? Being on slop because I get really grumpy when I’m hungry, like really grumpy. So that’s going to be the hardest and also being away from my family. Other than that, I’m super excited about everything else.

Who is your Big Brother Canada (or Big Brother) idol and why? I love Kevin Martin (Big Brother Canada, Season 3 and Season 5), second time around, he was very good. He had good connections with people and was good in competitions. And also Derrick Levasseur (Big Brother, Season 16), everyone loves him and he was amazing.

What do people from your hometown have that gives them an edge to win Big Brother Canada? For me personally, having been born in Columbia and moving to Newfoundland, and then to Quebec. I’ve seen so many different living situations, different groups of people, and I feel like that’s made me very adaptable.

Rapid Fire:
Villain or hero? Hero
Competition beast or floater? Competition beast
First HOH or first nominee? First HOH
First out or first juror? First juror
No sleep or no food? No sleep
Math skills or language skills? Language
Gut instinct or pure intellect? Gut instinct
Showmance or Nomance? Showmance
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 08:47:00 AM by WindsorSue »