Author Topic: BBCan7: Samantha Picco  (Read 9770 times)

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
BBCan7: Samantha Picco
« on: February 27, 2019, 02:09:03 PM »
Name: Samantha Picco
Hometown: Conception Bay South, N.L.
Relationship status: Single
Describe yourself in three words: Charismatic, energetic, and outgoing.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why? An old t-shirt that belonged to my dad because it reminds me of home, smells like home, and that’s comforting.

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada? I’m going to take it as it comes. I’m really good at working under pressure and adjusting based on what I’m faced with.

What are you known for? My personality and my energy, for sure.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you? Lying. I’m a bad liar. I feel like it doesn’t do any good for anybody. When it comes to the Big Brother house, the manipulation and some of the deceiving behaviour is going to be the most challenging part for me.

Who is your Big Brother Canada (or Big Brother) idol and why? Ika Wong (Big Brother Canada, Season 2 and Season 5) played such a phenomenal game and she played for two seasons. Even though she found people like Demetres to help her get through the game, ultimately she was able to make everyone feel like they were going to keep her there. I want to do something similar and make everyone in the house feel like I’m an asset to them.

What do people from your hometown have that gives them an edge to win Big Brother Canada? I think my advantage is also my disadvantage. Being from Newfoundland where the population is less than half of a million people, I’m used to forging close connections fast. If you’re from a small town, city, or province, connections come faster and easier because we all know each other. The advantage is that I do connect with people quickly and I hope that works more for me than against me.

Rapid Fire:

Villain or hero? Hero
Competition beast or floater? Competition beast
First HOH or first nominee? First nominee
First out or first juror? First juror
No sleep or no food? No sleep
Math skills or language skills? Language
Gut instinct or pure intellect? Gut instinct
Showmance or Nomance? Showmance
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 08:50:12 AM by WindsorSue »