Author Topic: BBCan7: Laura Roberts  (Read 9461 times)

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
BBCan7: Laura Roberts
« on: February 27, 2019, 02:13:21 PM »
Name:  Laura Roberts
City: Calgary, Alta.
Relationship status: Single
Describe yourself in three words:  Funny, passionate, and smart.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?  I would probably take the entire box set of Seinfeld with me. I grew up watching the show and for me it’s always been something that’s relaxed me and made me feel good.

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada? I want to say that I do but I really think that I don’t. That being said, I think a lot of the game is about adapting to the situations as they come. I’m pretty quick on my feet – I’m a quick thinker and a fast talker.

What are you known for? Being goofy all of the time.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you? Definitely disconnecting from family and friends. My family is a sounding board, like a vocal diary I can unload my feelings on. I think that’s going to be a challenge for me. I see emotions as a vulnerability or a weakness so I don’t like to tell people who aren’t my family about my feelings.

Who is your Big Brother Canada (or Big Brother) idol and why? I know a lot of people probably say Big Brother Canada’s Ika Wong and I agree because I love people who are unapologetically themselves. I’m a bit of a ball-buster and I like people like that.

What do people from your hometown have that gives them an edge to win Big Brother Canada? I’m originally from Sarnia, Ontario and it’s very much a blue collar community and a lot of us are very tough. I grew up in an Italian-Canadian household with very passionate, tough-talking kind of people.

Rapid Fire:

Villain or hero? Villain
Competition beast or floater? Competition beast
First HOH or first nominee? First HOH
First out or first juror? First Juror
No sleep or no food? No food
Math skills or language skills? Language skills
Gut instinct or pure intellect? Gut instinct
Showmance or Nomance? Nomance
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 08:49:06 AM by WindsorSue »