Author Topic: BBCan7: Anthony Douglas  (Read 9452 times)

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
BBCan7: Anthony Douglas
« on: February 27, 2019, 02:05:21 PM »
Name: Anthony Douglas
City: Richmond Hill, Ont.
Relationship status: It’s complicated
Describe yourself in three words: Tall, dark, and handsome.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why? Probably my Xbox!

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada? Off the bat, I think I will be recognized as a physical threat. Knowing that, I stopped going to the gym and started eating the foods I love so I don’t walk in there looking like a Batman suit. I got my body to a more humble place so I can come across as less of a physical threat and hopefully be overlooked when I walk through those doors.

What are you known for? I’m very, very smooth but I’m also a kind and loyal person who can also be very emotional at times.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you? Being away from my Mom. That final goodbye was difficult, she turns to me daily and I have to rely on my close group of guy friends to check up on her.

Who is your Big Brother Canada (or Big Brother) idol and why? I have to go with Ryan Ballantine from Season 6 of Big Brother Canada. Ryan’s my guy! He’s funny and he played a smart game.

What do people from your hometown have that gives them an edge to win Big Brother Canada? There’s just something about guys from the 6ix! I’m from Toronto and I’m very outgoing, I get along with everybody. I can sit down in a room with anyone and we’re going to have a good time.

Rapid Fire:

Villain or hero? Hero
Competition beast or floater? Competition beast
First HOH or first nominee? First nominee
First out or first juror? First juror
No sleep or no food? No food
Math skills or language skills? Language skills
Gut instinct or pure intellect? Pure intellect
Showmance or Nomance? Nomance
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 08:51:19 AM by WindsorSue »