Author Topic: BBCan7: Kailyn Archer  (Read 9763 times)

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
BBCan7: Kailyn Archer
« on: February 27, 2019, 11:46:21 AM »
Name:  Kailyn Archer
Hometown: Grand Prairie, Alta
Relationship status: Married
Describe yourself in three words: Strong, spiritual, and funny.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why? My children.

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada? Hell yes I do, but I’m not telling.

What are you known for? For having get-togethers and having fun with family, music, and food. I live in a smaller city and my husband is from the Caribbean so it’s nice to have good friends over and have lots food and children running around.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you? Being away from my children…and maybe slop!

Who is your Big Brother Canada (or Big Brother) idol and why? There’s a few I like. First, I loved Erica Hill (Big Brother Canada Season 6) because she was so strong, a true competitor. Second, Hamza Hatoum (Big Brother Canada Season 6) – I loved him, the way he just went in and didn’t give a sh*t. Then I’d say, Will Kenny (Big Brother Canada Season 6) because he was nice and goofy and it seemed like he was there for a good time – I really enjoyed him.

What do people from your hometown have that gives them an edge to win Big Brother Canada? We’re all a very hardworking, family-orientated community – that’s our edge.

Rapid Fire:

Villain or hero? Hero
Competition beast or floater? Both
First HOH or first nominee? First HOH
First out or first juror? Neither. Winner
No sleep or no food? No food
Math skills or language skills? Language skills
Gut instinct or pure intellect? Total gut
Showmance or Nomance? Nomance
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 08:52:26 AM by WindsorSue »